Author Topic: Liberal Democratic Protesters because Trump won  (Read 11617 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Protesters
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2016, 12:27:34 PM »
So have I.
My hat is even signed by the Man himself.

A woman last weekend started screaming at me while I was getting lunch meat (Boar's Head).  The manager removed her from the store, after she refused to stop yelling at me.

The only thing I said to her was this:  "Excuse me, ma'm.  You should listen to Mrs. Clinton.  Our children are watching."
Love Boar's Head!  Whats funny is this hatred was always inside them.  I have no idea why they are unable to deal with loss.  What did they think, Barack Obama was going to be president for 100 more years?  He will go down as a totally insignificant president that did nothing, a footnote, William Henry Harrison will have more accomplishments when its all said and done.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2016, 01:46:26 PM »
Shacara was an "anti bullying protester"... Typically tolerant. She dindu nuffin.

Black Lives Matter anti-bullying activist charged with assaulting 74-year-old Trump supporter

A Brooklyn woman who became an anti-bullying crusader after suffering a brutal attack was busted for assaulting a 74-year-old Donald Trump supporter, cops said Friday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/black-lives-matter-protester-attacks-lives-matter-foe-74-article-1.2869067

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2016, 06:50:43 PM »
240 is somewhere out in the middle of all that trash hahahahahahaahaaaaaaa

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2016, 06:58:06 PM »
240 is somewhere out in the middle of all that trash hahahahahahaahaaaaaaa

No, he is not. Believe it or not, 240 is a family man. He would not engage in such tomfoolery.
X

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2016, 10:34:28 AM »
Maybe they are just following the advise of Trump from 2012 who was whining like a baby with a load in his diaper after Obama won the popular vote.

;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2016, 10:36:40 AM »
https://twitter.com/StopStopHillary/status/796984473606832128

Shizzo's sister?

:o
Should of taken a Metamucil..
Bigger statement to her protest... :-X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Trump Protesters
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2016, 02:31:46 PM »
Does anyone have any expanded aerial views of legit Trump protests? I can find some aerial views but not expanded aerial views.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Re: Trump protests
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2016, 02:38:14 PM »
Here's what a 500,000 people protest looks like in Russia. January 1991. All I see from Trump protests are just a couple hundred people. Should have to have numbers over 100,000 in one area at a time for something to be called a legit protest imop...

Russia 1991 Protest

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2016, 02:43:54 PM »
Few thousand protesters were enough to topple the Ukrainian government and ignite a civil war.
And Ukraine is not small country. About 40 million people.

Of course I'm not saying USA is as badly organized as Ukraine but it's not always the size of protest that matters if the leadership is utterly incapable.

They claim it was 400 000 - 800 000 in Kiev but from videos it's evident it wasn't much bigger attendance than the current anti-Trump protests.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2016, 02:47:17 PM »
George Soros paid for the trump protests
real men= no rubbers

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2016, 02:47:38 PM »
Does anyone have any expanded aerial views of legit Trump protests? I can find some aerial views but not expanded aerial views.

You're not getting those shots because the protests aren't that big. CNN pans across the same small area over and over to make the crowd seem bigger.

It reminds me of how they photoshopped the Hillary rallies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/70news.wordpress.com/2016/10/30/hillary-rally-photoshop-to-make-crowd-look-bigger-so-sad-for-them/amp/?client=safari

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2016, 02:53:22 PM »
We had overheard helicopter video footage of OJ's Bronco during a police chase.... on all the major networks live... but not these Protests

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2016, 03:02:04 PM »
Here footage from New York, I guess.

Line looks quite long but no aerial view... few thousand people maybe. Definitely not even 10s of thousands.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2016, 03:09:52 PM »
You're not getting those shots because the protests aren't that big. CNN pans across the same small area over and over to make the crowd seem bigger.

It reminds me of how they photoshopped the Hillary rallies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/70news.wordpress.com/2016/10/30/hillary-rally-photoshop-to-make-crowd-look-bigger-so-sad-for-them/amp/?client=safari

Yup. That's what I thought. Total propaganda going on...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2016, 03:14:20 PM »
We had overheard helicopter video footage of OJ's Bronco during a police chase.... on all the major networks live... but not these Protests

lol. Great point...

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2016, 03:14:57 PM »

Live now

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2016, 03:32:44 PM »
Here footage from New York, I guess.

Line looks quite long but no aerial view... few thousand people maybe. Definitely not even 10s of thousands.

It's a standard NYC protest. The same Leftists and Feminists that protest every cause du jour.

The race I ran in two weeks ago in Central Park had twice as many people.

If that's the best they can do in NYC, this movement is a joke.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Liberal Democratic Protesters because Trump won
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2016, 03:54:14 PM »
I attended that protest.
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2016, 04:13:58 PM »
I attended that protest.

I hope the protesters are still in the area when the UFC show is over and the 20,000 fight fans, including all the crazy Irishmen there to see Mcgregor, come out of the Garden.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2016, 04:14:11 PM »
Maybe they are just following the advise of Trump from 2012 who was whining like a baby with a load in his diaper after Obama won the popular vote.

I can't remember, maybe you can help. Did that happen? I don't recall seeing protests all around the country that he funded, burning shit, beating up people, crying like children that didn't their way....that being said who gives a shit what he said. Stop trying to justify you and every other liberal that talked shit for the last eight years and in one fell swoop got your asses LITERALLY handed to you in a matter of a few hours.

You got fucking lied too by your own MSM media that, again, in one fell swoop (along with the help of Wikileaks, Veritas, Anonymous) all got reduced to no more an "Onion" parody.

Accept it, live with it, we did for eight years despite you being warned and this country got fucking HAD by PROVEN liberal cheats and still you and the whining left in this country still have the balls to bring up shit that someone said 4 years ago because you on the left were too God damn dumb to do actual research on a candidate instead of listening to others.

All of this being said, lets see what Trump can do. Even if he keeps half of his promises it will still be 1000% better than what we had before. All we heard for eight years was "Obama is trying to undo the mess that Bush did"....are you fucking kidding me? You know, the ole "It's Bush's fault" excuse. 4-5 months of what Bush did in his last term pales in comparison to the lies and deceit that Obama and the rest of the political left brought in eight years.....spare me your bullshit, cupcake.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2016, 08:54:26 PM »
I hope the protesters are still in the area when the UFC show is over and the 20,000 fight fans, including all the crazy Irishmen there to see Mcgregor, come out of the Garden.

Many of them will be shitfaced and ready to throw down to anyone who brushes up against them. Would love to see that all play out...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2016, 05:03:08 AM »
if these protests truly turn violent, id love to see what these idiots do when law enforcement clears the streets... gonna throw your starbucks cup at them? maybe your skateboard? some playdough or coloring books?? or some limp wristed punches??? these folks better take a long hard look in the mirror before they push too hard... they talk revolution when they couldn't even win a peaceful , nonviolent election?? id love to see them try and get physical.... I hope that billy club to the mouth brings them all back to reality.....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2016, 05:39:54 AM »
if these protests truly turn violent, id love to see what these idiots do when law enforcement clears the streets... gonna throw your starbucks cup at them? maybe your skateboard? some playdough or coloring books?? or some limp wristed punches??? these folks better take a long hard look in the mirror before they push too hard... they talk revolution when they couldn't even win a peaceful , nonviolent election?? id love to see them try and get physical.... I hope that billy club to the mouth brings them all back to reality.....

Not gonna happen. Look at the crowd in the reply #65 clip. Nothing but women and Betas. As you said, what are they gonna do other than whine? They'll eventually get to the "acceptance" stage of their grief. If not, who cares? They'll just make themselves an even bigger laughingstock, if that's even possible at this point.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2016, 06:17:54 AM »
Not gonna happen. Look at the crowd in the reply #65 clip. Nothing but women and Betas. As you said, what are they gonna do other than whine? They'll eventually get to the "acceptance" stage of their grief. If not, who cares? They'll just make themselves an even bigger laughingstock, if that's even possible at this point.

true very true... I'm getting more satisfaction watching all the meltdowns than I did watching trump win honesty.. I cant believe they associate grief w losing a damn election... they should be given examples of true grief... parents losing a child, child loosing a parent, terminal disease, losing your only job, screwing up your marriage, losing all your money, going to prison, ect.... fuckin election "grief". unreal. instead of handing out tissues to these losers, folks should be handing out over the knee spanking to these babies..

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2016, 08:47:39 AM »
If any of you live in the Philadelphia, PA area, this is a good opportunity to go undercover and get paid.

Here's an ad hiring Trump Protesters at $15-18 dollars per hour. (Where is this money coming from?)

Subvert the enemy, and get paid. Play along and film the entire thing covertly to document every bit of it.

http://s346.photobucket.com/user/tellingthetruthishate/media/PHILIDELPHIA_zps74qn9diw.jpg.html