Author Topic: Liberal Democratic Protesters because Trump won  (Read 11442 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: Liberal Democratic Protesters because Trump won
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2016, 08:50:47 AM »
Hahahahaha Trump by a fucking landslide!!!!! Where the fuck is the princess Tim Fogarty?

;D  ;D  ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2016, 09:05:19 AM »
Hahahahaha Trump by a fucking landslide!!!!! Where the fuck is the princess Tim Fogarty?

;D  ;D  ;D

I predicted Trump would win with 310EVs, and I'm pissed that I was off by 4. Can you imagine how badly poor Tim feels, having picked Hillary to win with 345EVs?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2016, 10:46:25 AM »
I am so thankful we had The Greatest Generation in WWII.  Looking at these pathetic children, we would have lost WWII big time.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2016, 11:10:17 AM »
I am so thankful we had The Greatest Generation in WWII.  Looking at these pathetic children, we would have lost WWIII big time.
Fixed
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2016, 11:18:10 AM »
I am so thankful we had The Greatest Generation in WWII.  Looking at these pathetic children, we would have lost WWII big time.

On the bright side, the infantile reaction among college kids has pretty much delegitimized liberal arts departments around the country, much in the same way Wikileaks did so to the MSM.

In the clip I posted of Giuliani laughing at the college crybabies, he goes on say that the real loonies on campus are the Professors, and it's not ones teaching Mechanical Engineering.

I've felt this way for so long, and it was awesome to hear it from the guy who will most likely be the next Attorney General.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2016, 06:07:17 PM »
People on fb just won't stop.  ;D everything they post is just so far off and funny! Whenever I need a quick smile I just check the newsfeed.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2016, 06:48:27 PM »
People on fb just won't stop.  ;D everything they post is just so far off and funny! Whenever I need a quick smile I just check the newsfeed.

Problems for me as my sister is one of these retarded liberal crybaby fools =-(

At least she is on the other side of the country...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2016, 07:11:37 PM »
 :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2016, 04:34:48 AM »

I don't have a FB page, use Twitter or Instagram and feel like I've dodged the proverbial bullet.
I'm a reborn pro sports team fan and find the modern TV coverage of games to be awesome.
I only watch the games however. I don't play Fantasy Leagues , interact on fan forums or watch sports pundits.
Yup, I avoid all that and simply enjoy watching the games.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2016, 04:37:22 AM »

Its amazing.   And so funny. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2016, 12:03:58 PM »
An old saying was tossed around plenty before the recent presidential election, and perhaps even more so after it: If you don’t vote, you can’t complain.

But that didn’t stop one prominent NFL player from doing just that — protesting the results of Donald Trump becoming the president-elect — despite indicating that he did not vote in the election.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mike-evans-indicates-on-instagram-he-didnt-vote-before-protesting-donald-trump-181824165.html