Author Topic: Liberal Meltdowns - I've Never Seen Libs Melt Down Like This  (Read 46133 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Liberal Meltdowns - I've Never Seen Libs Melt Down Like This
« on: November 10, 2016, 03:23:05 AM »
Holy shit! These Betas just can't handle this. The slightest little comment sets them off.

It's great!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: I've Never Seen Libs Melt Down Like This
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 03:47:56 AM »
Just show them this:

8) 8) 8)
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 03:49:44 AM »
I don't know, I've been blaming the white woman for all of my woes; I think the liberals are finally coming around:

a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 04:07:46 AM »
I mentioned that spelling America with a "K" is a sure sign of a mentally ill leftist woman. Use of the word "Patriarchy" is another.

Treat them as you would a smelly ranting homeless person.

As an aside, I've never heard the term "Internalized Misogyny." Must be something new they're teaching in the Women's Studies courses.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 05:53:30 AM »
 ;D
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 06:03:46 AM »
I mentioned that spelling America with a "K" is a sure sign of a mentally ill leftist woman. Use of the word "Patriarchy" is another.

Treat them as would a smelly ranting homeless person.

As an aside, I've never heard the term "Internalized Misogyny." Must be something new they're teaching in the Women's Studies courses.

Obviously, some of these folks are begging for it.

I suspect some of you enjoy piling-on the liberals in mourning.
Believe it or not, I'm a genuine independent.
I can see some positive things happening with the new Gov.

What bugs me is how some folks are : my side 100% good, their side 100% bad.
Those extremes make no objective sense.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 06:20:31 AM »
Obviously, some of these folks are begging for it.

I suspect some of you enjoy piling-on the liberals in mourning.
Believe it or not, I'm a genuine independent.
I can see some positive things happening with the new Gov.

What bugs me is how some folks are : my side 100% good, their side 100% bad.
Those extremes make no objective sense.

I don't think very many people on this board are diehard GOP supporters.
I hated Bush, McCain, and Romney; I hate Obama and Hillary.

Trump has been the only true CHANGE candidate with a shot of winning. The rest are globalist puppets.
I'm only piling on you Howie because you voted with your heart rather than your mind.

I'll be sweeter to you from now on Howie!  :-*
a

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 01:24:48 PM »
Those sweet tears nourish me.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 01:44:12 PM »
Rudy Giuliani calls college Hillary supporters 'crybabies' as Play-Doh is brought in | Daily Mail Online

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3923792/Rudy-Giuliani-calls-college-kids-bunch-spoiled-crybabies-universities-bring-therapy-dogs-Play-Doh-soothe-Hillary-supporters.html

Rudy laughing at crybabies. It's at the beginning of the clip and is absolutely classic:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5204699825001/?#sp=show-clips

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2016, 02:15:31 PM »
Those sweet tears nourish me.

Idiots.

Does this fool even know what Fascism is? Maybe she should pop open a textbook to find out!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2016, 02:37:53 PM »
I don't think very many people on this board are diehard GOP supporters.
I hated Bush, McCain, and Romney; I hate Obama and Hillary.

Trump has been the only true CHANGE candidate with a shot of winning. The rest are globalist puppets.
I'm only piling on you Howie because you voted with your heart rather than your mind.

I'll be sweeter to you from now on Howie!  :-*

Thanks bro and I'll provide the lube and tissues.

Looky here, I know Hildabeast  was far from an inspirational pick LOL.
BUT c'mon, get real and admit one thing .
Trump had plenty of times when he sounded like an immature , thin skinned, buffoon.
To me, he sounded like some crazy, drunk uncle making an obnoxious toast at a wedding.

* Please, just once , as a Trump voter, admit he acted like a rude douchebag sometimes.
Don't jump to Hillary's obvious flaws or say some other person did whatever.

Thanks. ;)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2016, 03:20:49 PM »

* Please, just once , as a Trump voter, admit he acted like a rude douchebag sometimes.
Don't jump to Hillary's obvious flaws or say some other person did whatever.

Thanks. ;)

Ok, I've said so in the past. No biggie. He's been rude.

Now..... back to the real issue. Can you admit, just once, that you made a dumb decision placed a vote for blatant corruption?

Thanks.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2016, 03:56:53 PM »
Ok, I've said so in the past. No biggie. He's been rude.

Now..... back to the real issue. Can you admit, just once, that you made a dumb decision placed a vote for blatant corruption?

Thanks.

You're underestimating the Liberal mental illness. I recently checked out a Daily Kos thread. There were people there saying that the media gave Trump a pass.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2016, 04:08:29 PM »
I haven't seen anything like this either.  I have some really smart, highly educated, ordinarily mild mannered friends who are losing their minds. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2016, 04:17:17 PM »
I haven't seen anything like this either.  I have some really smart, highly educated, ordinarily mild mannered friends who are losing their minds. 

I believed it has something to do with Hillary being heavily favored to win. Libs saw her Presidency as a foregone conclusion, and can't understand how this could happen. Those of us who know a bit about probabilities are aware that Favorites often lose.

That's why I was so confident in predicting Trump. He had all the characteristics of a "Live Underdog."

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2016, 04:27:17 PM »
I believed it has something to do with Hillary being heavily favored to win. Libs saw her Presidency as a foregone conclusion, and can't understand how this could happen. Those of us who know a bit about probabilities are aware that Favorites often lose.

That's why I was so confident in predicting Trump. He had all the characteristics of a "Live Underdog."

In order to attack Trump they started creating this huge boogie man intended to scare off people while idolizing Hillary and ignoring her flaws. The problem is that they invested so much in that boogie man they actually started believing and fearing it themselves and now they reap what they sowed. Also, a large percentage of these creatures being generation nothingness snowflakes living sheltered in their "safe spaces" amplified this effect by x100.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2016, 04:40:26 PM »
In order to attack Trump they started creating this huge boogie man intended to scare off people while idolizing Hillary and ignoring her flaws. The problem is that they invested so much in that boogie man they actually started believing and fearing it themselves and now they reap what they sowed. Also, a large percentage of these creatures being generation nothingness snowflakes living sheltered in their "safe spaces" amplified this effect by x100.

Excellent point and certainly a factor.

I've lived about a mile away from Trump for over 20 years, and know many people who know him and have done business with him. No one has ever said anything horrible. A common description is that he has a lot of Bravado.

Meanwhile, I have people in other parts of the country and Canada telling me he's a madman. Gee, how did they get that idea?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2016, 04:59:35 PM »

They were definitely overconfident. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2016, 05:00:05 PM »

I think that is spot on. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2016, 05:21:24 PM »
I think that is spot on. 

Throw in that Libs tend to believe that they have special brains. So, they can't fathom the idea that they might have been duped.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2016, 07:22:04 PM »
This lying seems to happen very often nowadays. How many similar cases are there (or have there been) that became viral due to social media and when the story is forgotten (but the mud stays) it turns out it was a lie? These liars need to be exposed and face legal consequences.   

Student who lied about being attack charged

A day after she reported it, police say a woman made up a story about being assaulted by a man wearing a Trump hat.

The woman called police Wednesday to say that two white men, one wearing a Trump hat, hit her several times, screamed racial slurs at her and stole her wallet and hijab. Lafayette police have been investigating the incident as an armed robbery and hate crime.

However, Thursday afternoon police issued a terse statement, saying that she had admitted she made up the story.

According to Lafayette Police, the student who fabricated the story about being robbed is now facing a charge of filing a false police report.

http://www.katc.com/story/33679687/ul-issues-statement-after-student-says-2-men-assaulted-her-and-stole-hijab

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2016, 10:47:11 PM »
Sweet. :D

Dumb bitch.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2016, 02:13:31 AM »
fucked up...but here is what I think explains this crazyness.

I believe humans have this in born need for something for bigger than themselves.

A vast majority of these people have turned away from Religion/Christianity instead they worship popular super hero's in movies, leftist Celebrities etc.
They bow down before the alter of big Government and the liberal "Church" of the Democrats. "Hillary" was the Goddess they worship and protected.

Now they are frightened because their "religion" and all their fake gods have all come crashing down.

And in their Delusional minds Trump is "Satan" and the USA represents a future "Hell" to them now...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2016, 03:32:12 AM »
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2016, 03:41:45 AM »
a