Author Topic: Liberal Meltdowns - I've Never Seen Libs Melt Down Like This  (Read 46140 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Liberal Meltdowns - I've Never Seen Libs Melt Down Like This
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2016, 10:44:27 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2016, 10:57:31 AM »
"Star Member Amimnoch (2,336 posts)
23. I envy you that you are at acceptance.

I'm still locked in anger, and lashing out at former family... former friends..

I have resorted to misogynistic insults, ageist insults, racist insults, and all manner of banter that before November 8th would have and did appall me.

I have called women who support trump a "4" and/or a "hag" and have told them they voted for him, they no longer have a voice because they are just women.

I have told elders that supported him, whose profiles say they are retired that they should just off and die because they are beyond their years of being productive citizens in tRump's 'merika. That I hope theirs is the first medicare and social security to get cut out.

I have used the most base and despicable insults against the wives, or children of men on social media who supported trump

I have told school teachers who supported him that I hope they lose their jobs or at the very least have their income severely slashed.

I am disgusted with my behavior on social media, but fuck it, logic doesn't seem to sink in with these dipshits who have voted against their own interests, maybe some of the disgusting medicine that they supported being used against them and the ones they love will finally get through to them. "

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2016, 11:18:03 AM »

I have resorted to misogynistic insults, ageist insults, racist insults, and all manner of banter that before November 8th would have and did appall me.

I have called women who support trump a "4" and/or a "hag" and have told them they voted for him, they no longer have a voice because they are just women.

I have told elders that supported him, whose profiles say they are retired that they should just off and die because they are beyond their years of being productive citizens in tRump's 'merika. That I hope theirs is the first medicare and social security to get cut out.

I have used the most base and despicable insults against the wives, or children of men on social media who supported trump

I have told school teachers who supported him that I hope they lose their jobs or at the very least have their income severely slashed.

I am disgusted with my behavior on social media, but fuck it, logic doesn't seem to sink in with these dipshits who have voted against their own interests, maybe some of the disgusting medicine that they supported being used against them and the ones they love will finally get through to them. "

This post proves 2 things that social media helps promote:

1. We live with unprecedented access to an unlimited source of real time information.
Despite this wealth of info, most people virtually isolate themselves to like minded groups and people.
Liberals rarely speak to conservatives and vice-versa.

2. The anonymous nature of most internet communication causes people to exhibit rude behavior.
Notice how this woman admits she's disgusted by her behavior on social media.

When you interact with someone in person, you have to consider their humanity.
Most act in a more polite manner and avoid being too confrontational.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2016, 06:00:15 AM »

I came in just to quote that one. Would love to see what that person looks like.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2016, 01:41:41 PM »
If she's a fugly hag , we can fart in her face.
If she's hot we can gang bang her fart locker and watch her grimace...then fart in her face.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2016, 02:07:09 PM »
10 Reasons Left-Wingers Cut Trump Voters From Their Lives
Townhall.com ^ | November 29, 2016 | Dennis Prager
Posted on 11/29/2016, 6:43:40 PM \

Many Hillary Clinton voters have ceased communicating with friends, and even family members, who voted for Donald Trump. It is so common that The New York Times published a front-page article on the subject headlined, "Political Divide Splits Relationships -- and Thanksgiving, Too."

The article begins with three stories:

"Matthew Horn, a software engineer from Boulder, Colo., canceled Christmas plans with his family in Texas. Nancy Sundin, a social worker in Spokane, Wash., has called off Thanksgiving with her mother and brother. Ruth Dorancy, a software designer in Chicago, decided to move her wedding so that her fiancé's grandmother and aunt, strong Trump supporters from Florida, could not attend."

The Times acknowledges that this phenomenon is one-sided, saying, "Democrats have dug in their heels, and in some cases are refusing to sit across the table from relatives who voted for President-elect Donald J. Trump."

A number of people who voted for Trump called my show to tell me that their daughters had informed them that they would no longer allow their parents to see their grandchildren. And one man sent me an email reporting that his brother-in-law's mother told him that she "no longer had a son."

All of this raises an obvious question: Why is this phenomenon of cutting off contact with friends and relatives so one-sided? Why don't we hear about conservatives shunning friends and relatives who supported Hillary Clinton? After all, almost every conservative considered Clinton to be ethically and morally challenged. And most believed that another four years of left-wing rule would complete what Barack Obama promised he would do in 2008 if he were elected president -- "fundamentally (transform) the United States of America."

In other words, conservatives were not one whit less fearful of Clinton and the Democrats than Democrats were of Trump and Republicans.

Yet virtually no conservatives cut off contact with friends, let alone parents, who supported Clinton.

Here are 10 reasons left-wingers cut Trump voters from their lives.

1. Just like our universities shut out conservative ideas and speakers, more and more individuals on the left now shut out conservative friends and relatives as well as conservative ideas.

2. Many, if not most, leftists have been indoctrinated with leftism their entire lives.

This is easily shown.

There are far more conservatives who read articles, listen to and watch broadcasts of the left and have studied under left-wing teachers than there are people on the left who have read, listened to or watched anything of the right or taken classes with conservative instructors.

As a result, those on the left really believe that those on the right are all SIXHIRB: sexist, intolerant, xenophobic, homophobic, Islamophobic, racist and bigoted. Not to mention misogynistic and transphobic.

3. Most left-wing positions are emotion-based. That's a major reason people who hold leftist views will sever relations with people they previously cared for or even loved. Their emotions (in this case, irrational fear and hatred) simply overwhelm them.

4. Since Karl Marx, leftists have loved ideas more than people. All Trump voters who have been cut off by children, in-laws and lifelong friends now know how true that is.

5. People on the right think that most people on the left are wrong; people on the left think that most people on the right are evil. Decades of labeling conservative positions as "hateful" and labeling conservative individuals as "sexist," "intolerant," "xenophobic," "homophobic," "racist" and "bigoted" have had their desired effect.

6. The left associates human decency not so much with personal integrity as with having correct -- i.e. progressive -- political positions. Therefore, if you don't hold progressive positions, you lack decency. Ask your left-wing friends if they'd rather their high school son or daughter cheat on tests or support Trump.

7. Most individuals on the left are irreligious, so the commandment "Honor your father and your mother" means nothing to those who have cut off relations with parents because they voted for Trump.

8. Unlike conservatives, politics gives most leftists' lives meaning. Climate change is a good example. For leftists, fighting carbon emissions means saving human existence on Earth. Now, how often does anyone get a chance to literally save the world? Therefore, to most leftists, if you voted for Trump, you have both negated their reason for living and are literally destroying planet Earth. Why would they have Thanksgiving or Christmas with such a person?

9. The left tends toward the totalitarian. And every totalitarian ideology seeks to weaken the bonds between children and parents. The left seeks to dilute parental authority and replace it with school authority and government authority. So when your children sever their bond with you because you voted for Trump, they are acting like the good totalitarians the left has molded.

10. While there are kind and mean individuals on both sides of the political spectrum, as a result of all of the above, there are more mean people on the left than on the right. What other word than "mean" would anyone use to describe a daughter who banished her parents from their grandchildren's lives because of their vote?

I wish none of this were true. But there is a way to prove me wrong: Re-friend your friends and relatives who voted for Trump, and tell everyone who has ended relations with family members -- especially with parents -- to reach out to them and welcome them back into their lives.

(A previous version of this column appeared in the Jewish Journal.)

All these folks are taking the election and themselves too seriously. My best friend is a conservative Republican. We've been friends for nearly 50 years. And sometimes we actually discuss politics. None of my plans or associates are different from what they've always been.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2016, 02:23:23 PM »
These are truly great days lads.  The lines are being drawn.  War is coming!  Time to slay bodies!

I can't wait to see all the liberal pajama boys and feminazi lesbians running scared.

More tears, MORE TEARS!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2016, 06:59:45 AM »
These are truly great days lads.  The lines are being drawn.  War is coming!  Time to slay bodies!

I can't wait to see all the liberal pajama boys and feminazi lesbians running scared.

Hugh Hefner worked in his pajamas.
He published Playboy and banged centerfolds by the 100's.

After THAT, politics seems unimportant.  Win for the dude in PJ's. ;D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2016, 07:11:26 AM »
These are truly great days lads.  The lines are being drawn.  War is coming!  Time to slay bodies!

a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2016, 08:57:33 AM »
I saw the MTP debate on this issue between Chuck Todd and R. Preibus .

I honestly thought Prebius looked like a stooge for the GOP.
He refused to give direct answers despite being asked again and again.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2016, 10:12:09 AM »
a

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2016, 07:08:24 PM »
Hugh Hefner worked in his pajamas.
He published Playboy and banged centerfolds by the 100's.

After THAT, politics seems unimportant.  Win for the dude in PJ's. ;D

Despite what you may have read, Hugh Hefner isn't dead....or so he says. He's probably still banging young cuties. Only now he's likely using a prosthesis....squeezing the pump in his ball sack to get it up.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2016, 01:40:38 PM »
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12/13/new-york-city-offers-municipal-employees-therapy-to-cope-with-stress-over-trumps-election

amazing. 

A liberal echo chamber with 80% of NYC voters going for Hillary.  So the story goes, Pauline Kael, film critic for New Yorker Magazine, said she couldn't understand how Nixon won in 1972 (49 states!) because she didn't know anyone who voted for him. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2016, 01:45:03 PM »
A liberal echo chamber with 80% of NYC voters going for Hillary.  So the story goes, Pauline Kael, film critic for New Yorker Magazine, said she couldn't understand how Nixon won in 1972 (49 states!) because she didn't know anyone who voted for him. 

This is what happens when all your friends have the same political bent as you do. Some of my Republican friends said they were voting for HRC. Maybe they changed their minds when it came time to blackout that little box on the ballot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2016, 01:51:25 PM »
This is what happens when all your friends have the same political bent as you do. Some of my Republican friends said they were voting for HRC. Maybe they changed their minds when it came time to blackout that little box on the ballot.

I live in NYC and hate hillcunt and progressive liberal communist failures like no other.   I exist in this liberal idiot bubble and see how deranged and detached from reality most of you are.   I'm glad so many of my liberal friends are in a depression over this- F em 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2016, 01:59:58 PM »
I live in NYC and hate hillcunt and progressive liberal communist failures like no other.   I exist in this liberal idiot bubble and see how deranged and detached from reality most of you are.   I'm glad so many of my liberal friends are in a depression over this- F em 

I live in Portland, OR where Democrats far outnumber Republicans. I haven't noticed any of my "liberal" friends melting down or being depressed. Thank you for qualifying that not all liberals are deranged and detached from reality.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2016, 02:04:23 PM »
I live in Portland, OR where Democrats far outnumber Republicans. I haven't noticed any of my "liberal" friends melting down or being depressed. Thank you for qualifying that not all liberals are deranged and detached from reality.

NYC is the ground zero of this madness. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2016, 02:09:55 PM »

Are you speaking about folks of your age or in general?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2016, 02:15:33 PM »
Are you speaking about folks of your age or in general?

In general. Actually, I believe there is a higher Republican count among us seniors. Another surprise is that statistics suggest blue collar folks (including those that are in public employment) tend to be Republican.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2016, 05:36:58 PM »
NYC is the ground zero of this madness. 

I don't know.  Clinton got 2.5 million more votes than Trump in California. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2016, 06:08:33 PM »

Only because they didn't want to get sent back home
a

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2016, 07:40:57 PM »

We've got the number here in CA - 39M.