Author Topic: RAW POWDERS - Questions  (Read 4020 times)

falco

• Getbig V
RAW POWDERS - Questions
« on: November 10, 2016, 08:07:17 AM »
Newbie on this powder internet stuff...
    From what i understand, i have to buy it online, pray that it's not cianide, give it to a pharmaceut to blend it with oil, and then shoot it and pray that primobolan doesn't turns out to be cheap testosterone, and give a massive gyno.

Am i close?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: RAW POWDERS - Questions
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 11:49:47 AM »
    From what i understand, i have to buy it online,
obviously
pray that it's not cianide,
yes
give it to a pharmaceut to blend it with oil
yes, if your IQ is below 70 youll probably need one
and then shoot it and pray that primobolan doesn't turns out to be cheap testosterone, and give a massive gyno.
powders have very distinct properties. easy to differentiate unlike UGL gear.
Am i close?
no.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 12:34:13 PM »
    From what i understand, i have to buy it online, pray that it's not cianide, give it to a pharmaceut to blend it with oil, and then shoot it and pray that primobolan doesn't turns out to be cheap testosterone, and give a massive gyno.

Am i close?

This is not something I would do unless your willing to assume the risk of importing powders. Its not an easy thing to do. 80% of the time they will seize this at the border, and you may get a letter in the mail.
OR they let it through, come to your house and arrest you.

1) you need a serious source of powders, there are lots, but they are also flagged. Packaging is a big thing, a post office box not in your name the list goes on.
2) you can make it yourself in your kitchen, if you follow the recipe its easy with a little bit of investment. Cleanliness is very important, no pets etc.
3) your oil you can buy at costco, and double filter it, or you can purchase filtered oil. A little more investment here.
4) gyno we can deal with :)

My honest recommendation is buy it already in injectable form, and stay away from powders as an option.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 10:09:19 AM »
being able to brew your own will be the greatest thing ever...
T

atothej

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 11:17:20 AM »
Different steroid powders have different melting points. A stove and a thermometer should be all you need to determine the drug. This method will not tell you if there are heavy metals or other contaminates in the raw powder. Most of these powders come from unlicensed chemical plants in China and are not made in USP conditions. As an old saying goes "saving pennies can cost you dollars".

13B-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 08:36:50 PM »
Different steroid powders have different melting points. A stove and a thermometer should be all you need to determine the drug. This method will not tell you if there are heavy metals or other contaminates in the raw powder. Most of these powders come from unlicensed chemical plants in China and are not made in USP conditions. As an old saying goes "saving pennies can cost you dollars".

What makes you think that all these UGLs aren't using these powders lol? Because they are.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 12:18:44 AM »
What makes you think that all these UGLs aren't using these powders lol? Because they are.
he isnt disputing that at all...

Carolyuhy

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2016, 07:55:39 PM »
A tremendous amount of money can be saved by preparing one’s own injectables, and the process actually can be quite simple. Potential problems include availability and uncertainty as to the legitimacy of the product. On the other hand, these can be just as much or more of an issue with prepared vials or ampules. I can’t really much address the issue of whether a given powder is good or not. so I guess both positively and negatively, just find this post throuth google ;) ;) ;)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2016, 03:18:22 AM »
A tremendous amount of money can be saved by preparing one’s own injectables, and the process actually can be quite simple. Potential problems include availability and uncertainty as to the legitimacy of the product. On the other hand, these can be just as much or more of an issue with prepared vials or ampules. I can’t really much address the issue of whether a given powder is good or not. so I guess both positively and negatively, just find this post throuth google ;) ;) ;)

Thanks man. By the way, how much time did you had to wait to get your registration approved?

Carolyuhy

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 12:38:51 AM »
sorry for don't remember the time, whats up?

Carolyuhy

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 01:19:38 AM »
actually, i suggest that you'd better do melting point test, and the good raw powders must be very smooth, and if you make it to finshed oil, it should be very clear and impurity-free, that's based on my experience. Hope it will be help.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2017, 08:10:52 PM »
actually, i suggest that you'd better do melting point test, and the good raw powders must be very smooth, and if you make it to finshed oil, it should be very clear and impurity-free, that's based on my experience. Hope it will be help.

why are you sending personal messages offering to sell gear and raw powders on here?

fuck off.  I don't want your shit.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2017, 11:23:39 AM »
why are you sending personal messages offering to sell gear and raw powders on here?

fuck off.  I don't want your shit.
Haha, so I'm not the only one. Whoever this person is has profiles on several sites but virtually no posts.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2017, 12:54:01 PM »
If you can bake, or better yet, make confectionery, then you can brew gear.

Measure, bake, check temps, etc. It's very simple. Mind your sterile field and that's all you need to worry about. Follow each step exactly. A fucking idiot can do it.

The big question is whether your operational security is up to snuff. Have you bragged to a bunch of friends? Did you use PGP encryption and a paperless trail? These things don't just get seized and you get sent a love letter. It can be a lot worse than that. That's why if you're asking newbie-ass questions, you can be absolutely guaranteed that this is a bad idea.

You're not ready for the game if you have to ask questions about the game. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2017, 01:45:05 PM »
If you can bake, or better yet, make confectionery, then you can brew gear.

Measure, bake, check temps, etc. It's very simple. Mind your sterile field and that's all you need to worry about. Follow each step exactly. A fucking idiot can do it.

The big question is whether your operational security is up to snuff. Have you bragged to a bunch of friends? Did you use PGP encryption and a paperless trail? These things don't just get seized and you get sent a love letter. It can be a lot worse than that. That's why if you're asking newbie-ass questions, you can be absolutely guaranteed that this is a bad idea.

You're not ready for the game if you have to ask questions about the game. 

Better yet.... Don't sell to ppl who haven't been vetted and references. I've got clients who are sherrifs and LE... If fact, the reason ingot into the biz was LE who's quality started goingndownhillownhill. So i took over and put him outta biz. Now he's been a customer and reseller for years.

So long as u only deal with a small group and never deal with internet stuff (no way to vetbthose guys), use proxynservers, burner phones, public wifi, nobody knows where live, use stash houses paid in cash "renting" to illegal imigrants, etc... PLIS maintain plausible deniability, you're somewhat safe.... As well as have NV corps to show legit income, you're somewhat safe.... Plus a good a good criminalndeffense art by and tax attny... And get paid via MG/no id you mitigate risk.... And keep nothing in your residence.

If you have any suspicion a guy is using drugs or drinking, don't deal with him.... He's a liability. Keep multiple back accounts/credit unions/safe deposit boxes, etc...

And NEVER deal with narcotics.

Send anon pm's selling shit is fuckin stupid.