Author Topic: Amy Schumer says she wasn't serious about leaving the country  (Read 9571 times)

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Amy Schumer says she wasn't serious about leaving the country
« on: November 10, 2016, 08:22:46 AM »
Amy Schumer Responds to Her Leaving the Country

"First of all the interview where I said I would move was in London and was said in jest. Not that anyone needs more than a headline to count something as official news. Anyone saying pack your bags is just as disgusting as anyone who voted for this racist homophobic openly disrespectful woman abuser. Like the rest of us I am grieving today. My heart is in a million pieces. My heart breaks for my niece and my friends who are pregnant bringing children into the world right now. Like everyone else I am horrified that people believed these bumper sticker slogans filled with hate he spewed. People who voted for him you are weak. You are not just misinformed. You didn't even attempt information. You say lock her up and you know something about the word email but what was in the emails? You have no clue. Well I'll tell you if you were able to read this far through the holes in your sheet. They said nothing incriminating. Nothing. She dedicated her entire life to public service and got our children Heath care and education without discrimination. he didn't pay his workers. Started a fake college. Ripped people off. Never paid his taxes and sexually assaulted women and on and on She would have taken care of us. I personally would have had to pay higher taxes. All the celebrities backing her would have. People asked how much I was paid to stand with her. Nothing. None of us were paid a dollar. We would have had to pay a lot more because we are fortunate enough to make a high income. But we all wanted to do it to take care of the people in need. She was fighting to take care of you kicking and screaming babies. Yelling about emails you know nothing about and not liking her clothes or her hair she wanted to protect you even you. Well you've gotten what you asked for and now you can watch the sky open up. Literally. I am furious. I cry for her and for all the smart people I love who know what's right and I cry for you people who fell for shiny hats and reality catch phrases. She would have protected you. Today we grieve tomorrow we begin again."

::)

http://thefox.iheart.com/onair/the-rick-lewis-show-5255/amy-schumer-responds-to-her-leaving-15286696/

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Re: Amy Schumer says she wasn't serious about leaving the country
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 08:26:00 AM »
^^ And this person is a comedian???

I haven't seen any of her stuff but I suppose it sucks very bad.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 08:29:38 AM »
Take a hike, Tubby.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 08:30:38 AM »
'member when Bud light dropped her fat ass from their commercials?
a

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 08:32:57 AM »
Ugly fat bitch.
Ψ

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 08:35:45 AM »
Why do people call Trump homophobic? I can understand why they may call him racist and sexist (although I think those are harsh too) but I can't recall him ever making any remark that could be perceived as being homophobic.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 08:38:34 AM »
Why do people call Trump homophobic? I can understand why they may call him racist and sexist (although I think those are harsh too) but I can't recall him ever making any remark that could be perceived as being homophobic.

He even said that he would make sure all LGTBQ had the same rights under the law that everyone else has. I also have no idea where the homophobia thing came from.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 08:39:20 AM »
Of course.. Would you expect any of these mongrels to keep their word? In hindsight they will say "omg it wuz a joke, you iz all too stupid to undahstand".
Also, why did most of them say they wanted to go to Canada (or Spain) but not Mexico or a muslim country?

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 08:42:37 AM »
Of course.. Would you expect any of these mongrels to keep their word? In hindsight they will say "omg it wuz a joke, you iz all too stupid to undahstand".
Also, why did most of them say they wanted to go to Canada (or Spain) but not Mexico or a muslim country?

LOL this.
I didn't hear anything about Spain, but they all said Canada from what I've been seeing. It'll never happen, because this shit happens every election. Every US election since Bush, Canada's immigration servers crash, lawyers here get a hardon and start doing seminars for Americans about how to move to Canada. And then nothing happens.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2016, 08:43:14 AM »
Fuck your feelings

a

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2016, 08:48:50 AM »
He even said that he would make sure all LGTBQ had the same rights under the law that everyone else has. I also have no idea where the homophobia thing came from.

Pence. The gays are deathly afraid of Pence's influence of him, as he is very religious. Also they believe that Trump getting control over our Supreme Court, plus the rest will embolden a lot of State level anti-gay stuff. They haven't been able to point out anything anti-gay that Trump has actually done. Lots of gays go full SJW on everything here in the states. Very few pick and choose, they simply go along with anything SJW.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2016, 08:55:07 AM »
Why does this fat ugly bitch get any media attention?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2016, 08:55:19 AM »
The funny thing is Hillary is probably more homophobic than Trump. Her history doesn't exactly show her to be an advocate for LGTBQ equality...until of course, it became politically beneficial for her to do so.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2016, 10:09:49 AM »
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2016, 10:44:40 AM »

Trump's homophobia rumors, and all other rumors about him, came from the same sources that told America Hillary would win in a landslide.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2016, 11:02:12 AM »
Why don't these twats Wait and see what he does before whining like little bitches.  They sound pathetic

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2016, 11:15:11 AM »
Take a hike, Tubby.

I don't agree with most of her politics but I like her look. 100% serious

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2016, 11:20:53 AM »
Trump can't be homophobic.  Don't forget he's in the fashion industry, TV industry and pageant industry, all three that are dominated by gays.  he probably interacts with more gays on a daily basis than OMR and Bay at a soapy studs convention.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2016, 11:21:38 AM »
Why don't these twats Wait and see what he does before whining like little bitches.  They sound pathetic

They shouldn't wait one moment, they should do what they said they would and get the fuck out.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2016, 11:29:22 AM »
The only thing funny about Amy Schumer is the way she looks.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2016, 11:43:20 AM »
True, they look even more stupid mouthing off then backtracking knowing full well they ain't going nowhere

They shouldn't wait one moment, they should do what they said they would and get the fuck out.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2016, 12:04:20 PM »
I don't agree with most of her politics but I like her look. 100% serious

What the hell is wrong with you?

That's not even "3:00am in the bar" attractive.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2016, 12:25:08 PM »
Amy Schumer Responds to Her Leaving the Country

"First of all the interview where I said I would move was in London and was said in jest. Not that anyone needs more than a headline to count something as official news. Anyone saying pack your bags is just as disgusting as anyone who voted for this racist homophobic openly disrespectful woman abuser. Like the rest of us I am grieving today. My heart is in a million pieces. My heart breaks for my niece and my friends who are pregnant bringing children into the world right now. Like everyone else I am horrified that people believed these bumper sticker slogans filled with hate he spewed. People who voted for him you are weak. You are not just misinformed. You didn't even attempt information. You say lock her up and you know something about the word email but what was in the emails? You have no clue. Well I'll tell you if you were able to read this far through the holes in your sheet. They said nothing incriminating. Nothing. She dedicated her entire life to public service and got our children Heath care and education without discrimination. he didn't pay his workers. Started a fake college. Ripped people off. Never paid his taxes and sexually assaulted women and on and on She would have taken care of us. I personally would have had to pay higher taxes. All the celebrities backing her would have. People asked how much I was paid to stand with her. Nothing. None of us were paid a dollar. We would have had to pay a lot more because we are fortunate enough to make a high income. But we all wanted to do it to take care of the people in need. She was fighting to take care of you kicking and screaming babies. Yelling about emails you know nothing about and not liking her clothes or her hair she wanted to protect you even you. Well you've gotten what you asked for and now you can watch the sky open up. Literally. I am furious. I cry for her and for all the smart people I love who know what's right and I cry for you people who fell for shiny hats and reality catch phrases. She would have protected you. Today we grieve tomorrow we begin again."

::)

http://thefox.iheart.com/onair/the-rick-lewis-show-5255/amy-schumer-responds-to-her-leaving-15286696/

Good job, Amy!
Thanks for explaining...
We knew you weren't "serious."

As much integrity as 240, Prime Muscle, Whoopi Goldberg, and Samuel L. Jackson.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2016, 12:32:27 PM »
What the hell is wrong with you?

That's not even "3:00am in the bar" attractive.

To mike cox and kwon it's "It's 9 p.m, I'm in line in the club and I've already found what I'm looking for"
Y

kogba

• Getbig II
  • Grab the pussy
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2016, 01:22:58 PM »
Grab her by the pussy and deport her to Saudi Arabia.