Author Topic: Winners and Losers  (Read 18430 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Winners and Losers
« on: November 10, 2016, 08:57:30 AM »
Winners and Losers of the 2016 election. 

Biggest Winners:

Trump for obvious reasons.

Kellyanne Conway.  She was the difference maker IMO. 

All of those who gave the establishment a big middle finger and backed Trump early:  Palin, Guiliani, Sessions, Christi, Dr. Carson, Newt, Lt. Gen Flynn, etc. 

The LA Times poll, which relied on the same group of voters for its poll and, contrary to almost every other polling service, got it right.

IBD.   For the second presidential election in a row, was the most accurate poll before the election. 

Biggest Losers:

The mainstream media.  Abandoned all pretenses of trying to be objective and engaged in the most outrageously biased “reporting” I have ever seen in a presidential campaign. 

Pollsters, including the guy I follow most closely Nate Silver.  They whiffed on Trump.  Twice. 

The plethora of hypocritical liberals who were outraged when Trump refused to say during the last debate that he would support Hillary if she won, who responded to the election by saying “not my president,” protesting, crying, etc.

Clinton, Inc.  A lifetime sham marriage whose goal included a presidential dynasty.  They succeeded in enriching themselves, but failed miserably on their ultimate goal of a Hillary presidency. 

Gloria Allred.  The most irritating woman in America tried to sink Trump with a bimbo eruption and failed.  That makes me smile. 

Feel free to add yours. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Winners and Losers
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 09:01:12 AM »
Kellyanne Conway.  She was the difference maker IMO. 

She definitely made a huge difference in getting Trump's campaign in line.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 09:33:24 AM »
She definitely made a huge difference in getting Trump's campaign in line.

Agree.  Props to him for accepting her advice.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 04:17:55 PM »
Loser:

Romney.  I like him, but talk about a massive fail when trying to sink Trump.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 04:31:21 PM »
Obama
Bernie Sanders
CNN
Donna Brazile
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Paul Ryan
John Kasich
John McCain
Hollywood celebs
Wolf Blitzer
Chris Mathews
Anderson Phaggot
Howard
Sasquatch Obama
Harry Reid
Nancy Pelosi

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 04:57:57 PM »
Winner:

Wikileaks

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 05:32:56 PM »
Winner: Ann Coulter

In the Butthurt Hillary Supporters YouTube which already has 2.5 million views, she predicts Trump and gets laughed at by the entire audience and the guests.

&sns=em

They ain't laughin' now.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2016, 05:48:02 PM »
Winners

Milo

Stefan Molyneux

Alex Jones

Roger Stone

Mike Cernovich

Paul J. Watson

Gavin McGinnes

Styxhexenhammer666

Bill Still

ET Williams

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2016, 05:54:49 PM »
Losers

Failbama
The Clinton Crime family.
Libfags
The media losers and failures
The feminazis
The millenials
The middle eastern sheiks
Isis.
Getbig liberals
Huffington Post losers. 
Pajama Boy losers
Michelle Obama and her loser kids.
Ruth Ginsberg

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2016, 06:01:52 PM »
Losers

Failbama
The Clinton Crime family.
Libfags
The media losers and failures
The feminazis
The millenials
The middle eastern sheiks
Isis.
Getbig liberals
Huffington Post losers. 
Pajama Boy losers
Michelle Obama and her loser kids.
Ruth Ginsberg

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2016, 06:02:31 PM »
Winner: Ann Coulter

In the Butthurt Hillary Supporters YouTube which already has 2.5 million views, she predicts Trump and gets laughed at by the entire audience and the guests.

&sns=em

They ain't laughin' now.

The girl saying she was going to kill herself was pretty spooky.  These people are nuts. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2016, 06:03:19 PM »
Losers:

John Podesta
Donna Brazille

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2016, 04:38:55 AM »
winners..... the true Americans who love the usa

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2016, 05:32:07 AM »
Winners

Everyone; Trump most likely averted the Cold War 2.0 and/or WWIII w/ Russia.

Losers

Those individuals who failed to grasp the above; They will always live as sheep in the darkness

a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2016, 09:39:11 AM »
Donna Brazile fires back at CNN for ‘ripping me a new one’
nypost ^
Posted on 11/15/2016, 10:33:54 AM by ChicagoConservative27

Donna Brazile fired back at her former employer, saying CNN ripped her “a new one” instead of letting her defend herself against leaked emails showing she gave Hillary Clinton a sneak peak at debate questions.

“I wish CNN had given me some other things, like the ability to defend myself rather than ripping me a new one,” Brazile said at a Monday event at Hollins University, according to the Roanoke Times.

“CNN never gave me a question,” Brazile said of her resignation.

Brazile, who is the interim chair of the Democratic National Committee, revealed that she’s still feeling pain over Clinton’s stunning defeat.

“It’s not as therapeutic as actual grief,” she said. “Actual grief, there’s a stage in which you can move on, but in political grief, it’s circling because everybody feels as though their indignation, their righteous indignation, can be aimed at and turned to someone else.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2016, 11:50:54 AM »
Wanda Sykes snaps on crowd after getting BOOED for calling Trump a RACIST

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 11:58:54 AM »
Wanda Sykes snaps on crowd after getting BOOED for calling Trump a RACIST

Sinatra never would've shown such hostility to the audience. That's why Frank worked the big rooms.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2016, 12:22:35 PM »
Winners

Everyone; Trump most likely averted the Cold War 2.0 and/or WWIII w/ Russia.

Losers

Those individuals who failed to grasp the above; They will always live as sheep in the darkness

The men already had a phone conversation.
I heard next year is going to mark some anniversary of Russia and USA establishing diplomatic relations which should be good opportunity to start normalization of ties.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2016, 06:26:23 PM »
Winner: Elise Stefanik

She's a Congresswoman in Upstate NY, and the youngest woman ever to be Elected to Congress.

When the Trump "Grab her by the Pussy" tape come out, she caught a lot of heat and was being pressured to drop her support for Trump, but she hung tough and it paid off:

Of course, according to the Young Turks, she and her Harvard Degree are dumb.

Congresswoman Stefanik Reasserts Support of Trump at Debate | WRGB

http://cbs6albany.com/news/local/congresswoman-stefanik-reasserts-support-of-trump-at-debate

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2016, 05:24:40 AM »
The Democrats Won’t Autopsy Their Own Corpse
Townhall.com ^ | November 17, 2016 | Kurt Schlichter
Posted on 11/17/2016, 7:58:24 AM

________________________ _____________________

The Democrats already know the cause of their utter electoral humiliation: all those flyover people who had voted for Obama last time were actually racists who demonstrated their racism by not voting for the tired old white lady too.

Far be it for me to help out you terrible Democrat clowns by suggesting that your terrible party has a terrible problem and you might want to figure out how to fix it. Sure, Hillary did get a lot of votes. Maybe even a majority of votes. And, considering we are not a democracy but a constitutional republic, of equal relevance is the fact that I own a hat.

You lost. And it’s because you suck.

Now, you and rest of the unshaven she-beasts and spindly femboys could take this opportunity for reflection and introspection following the election instead of retreating to your campus safe spaces for vegan cookies and awkward hugs. You could try to figure out where you went wrong losing so many voters who you used to have sewn up. The idea is to figure out how you might be able to prevent similar results in the future. Some call it a “post-event analysis.” In the Army – for the goatee n’ scarf gang, that’s the one that fights on the ground – we call it an “after action review.” Coroners call it an “autopsy.”

And you’ll never, ever do it. Why? Because you are liberals and you already have your answers.

Everyone is racist.

Everyone is sexist.

Everyone is stupid.

Everyone but you, that is. You, the ones the racist, sexist, stupid people beat like a NFL player’s wife.

And speaking of the NFL, have you noticed how its own autopsy of its own dying ratings also seems to have a predetermined outcome, one that studiously avoids any unwelcome conclusions?

Oh, it’s too many ads.

Oh, it’s too many penalties.

Oh, it’s the election.

Anything missing? Anything significant to, say, the kind of people who used to like football? I dunno, maybe the NFL’s coddling of spoiled jerks who disrespect the flag?

Nah. I mean, what kind of uneducated, racist moron would object to some gratuitous flag hating?

Hmmm. Maybe the kind of people who aren’t watching the NFL anymore.

And maybe this might provide an insight for the Democrat Party. Maybe the answer might not be what you want to hear, but what you need to hear. Maybe some of those missing voters think there are more important things to do than ensuring our tax money gets spent dismembering babies, making heroes out of thugs who got themselves shot, or trying to ensure that grown men can pee freely among little girls.

Nah. If Americans outside the big blue cities don’t care about the social obsessions of aging hippies, indoctrinated millennials, and frigid feminists, then they’re wrong. You can probably fix everything by redoubling your efforts to show them how horrible they are.

Call them “racist” even louder.

Call them “sexist” even more shrilly.

Call in Lena Dunham and have her waddle out to rural Pennsylvania to explain why white men need to be exterminated. I’m sure that’ll win back those Trump-voting guys and gals. And when they start muttering “There’s not enough Rolling Rock in Pittsburgh,” it means they think she’s hot.

Plus, don’t forget to pay more unemployed deadbeats to march around waving Mexican flags and burning American ones. Normal people love that. The whole “#NotMyPresident”/”I hate the Electoral College yet still I saw Hamilton twice” thing is helpful too. Nothing like telling the rest of America “Heads we win/tails you lose.”

But, of course, why pretend to respect their opinions when you don’t respect their opinions. They like guns and America and Jesus, and frankly those things are, at best, embarrassing if not downright horrible. I mean, #Science, right?

Yeah, I played the #Science card. Case closed. Who needs to even talk to the idiots who are clearly too stupid to understand that their role is to rubberstamp the political manifestations of liberal fads and urban mysticism. I mean, some of those people work in fracking and just don’t understand that despite the ever-growing series of “This is it, we’re doomed, we really, really mean it this time” milestones falling back in society’s collective rear-view mirror, the weather obsessions of blue city neurotics are much, much more important than them feeding their families.

Because, of course, #Science.

No, you can’t identify and fix your cheesy party’s problems because your ridiculous ideology already compels your conclusions. Why bother assembling and analyzing the facts when you know what the answer will be, what it must be: racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and whatever other faux-phobias that come slinking out of academia to give you an excuse to hector and nag normal people.

When your whole party is based on virtue signaling, you don’t have a lot of options except more virtue signaling. So you’ll stick safety pins in your $600 sweaters, retweet your powerful hashtags, and unfriend anyone who doesn’t think exactly like all you nonconformist rebels. The more adventurous among you liberal bravehearts will courageously call for a California secession – well, my new novel previews how things will go for you without having any of those normal people you look down upon around to keep you fed and fueled and safe. Let’s just say it would go poorly.

And when you come back to report that the corpse of your party is alive and well and that rumors of the Democrat Party’s death have been greatly exaggerated, I’m going to smile, because you have 25 Senate seats up in 2018, many in red states, and the GOP needs just eight for a filibuster-proof majority. Go ahead, double down on what got you to this point, the point where I can drive from sea to shining sea without touching a patch of blue. You’re doin’ swell!

So enjoy your party’s fake autopsy – I know I will.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2016, 05:41:19 AM »
On the Young Turks Electionnight YouTube, Cenk says that Elizabeth Warren will destroy Trump in 2020.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2016, 05:53:59 AM »
On the Young Turks Electionnight YouTube, Cenk says that Elizabeth Warren will destroy Trump in 2020.

Trump already makes her look insane without even speaking to her.

Her tweets make her look unstable, and she really hasn't done anything as a Senator except talk.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2016, 05:55:50 AM »
Trump already makes her look insane without even speaking to her.

Her tweets make her look unstable, and she really hasn't done anything as a Senator except talk.

She is another fringe whhacckadoo

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2016, 10:56:19 AM »
Chuck Todd: The Clintons Are ‘Being Wiped Off the Map In Democratic Politics’
Breitbart ^ | November 16, 2016 | Ian Hanchett
Posted on 11/17/2016, 1:04:10 PM by monkapotamus

On Wednesday’s “MTP Daily,” host Chuck Todd stated that it appears “Clintons are quietly being wiped off the map in Democratic politics,” and they’ve “kind of evaporated in the past week...”

He added, “t seems like the Clintons are quietly being wiped off the map in Democratic politics, but instead of being done in a very public way, sort of an excommunication a la Dukakis or Carter. It’s just quiet...”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...