Author Topic: Trump - the Promises of soon to be President Trump  (Read 2672 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Trump - the Promises of soon to be President Trump
« on: November 10, 2016, 10:15:28 AM »
Hate to admit it but I've never been deeply involved in politics.

That's probably due to the fact that I've known a few of them and was never impressed by any of them before nor after they got in office .... plus some of the shit we had to put up with in Nam as a result of some malfunctioning military equipment. (But that's another story for another time.)

This here post is about some of the promises that I believe Donald Trump made to the American people if he got elected.

It might be interesting if some of you politically inclined GetBiggers add to or correct the following and then keep score on how may of these promises actually 'materialize'.

If you want to help ... it will be appreciated.

But if you don't want to help .... I'll report ya to the FBI.

Here are Trump's campaign promises :

Build that wall along the United States’ southern border within 18 months.

Shred or rework trade agreements with Mexico, China and many other countries — If companies leave  for overseas they will get hit with huge tariffs.

Deport through a federal deportation force in numbers far greater than the records President Obama already set.

Dismantle Obamacare.

Pass a huge tax cut that delivers a windfall to the wealthiest Americans and a relative paltry sum to the middle class.

Bring back jobs, especially manufacturing jobs, that have fled the country over the past few decades.

Smash ISIS and impose some form of extreme vetting test to keep out people who seem like they might be violent extremist Muslims..

Restore law and order.

Build up the military.

Revive inner cities that he says have become hell holes.

Make Hillary Clinton pay dearly for the crimes regardless of the FBI.

I'm sure he made more promises, but the above is enough for a good start.

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: THE PROMISES OF SOON TO BE PRESIDENT TRUMP!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 10:18:49 AM »
looking forward to Trump bringing back steel mill jobs to Pennslyvania pretty quickly.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 10:25:55 AM »
a

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 10:31:18 AM »
looking forward to Trump suing his female sex assault accusers as per his Gettysburg address.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 10:32:11 AM »
looking forward to Trump suing his female sex assault accusers as per his Gettysburg address.

you will be hearing from his lawyers shortly.
a

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 10:33:02 AM »
YAMCHA, Don't we already have a barrier wall running along the southern boarder of the US which our foreign neighbors climb over by going under?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 10:40:04 AM »
YAMCHA, Don't we already have a barrier wall running along the southern boarder of the US which our foreign neighbors climb over by going under?

a

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 10:41:48 AM »
I'm looking forward to the new law where you can grab a woman by the pussy.  This should have been passed a long time ago.
N

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 11:27:19 AM »
If you think Trump is going to go head to head with the Walton family who are worth hundreds of billions by charging a Tariff on all of their chinese imported goods and live then you're mistaken.  Walmart is the biggest employer in Mexico and China.  They own more factories than any other industry there. 
As for building the Military.  They are spending more on the military per year than in history.  Obama has approved every military budget.  Not sure how much more they can build it up.

As for mexico.  There is a fence that runs along most of the border but there are parts that don't have a wall.  Mostly out in the desert.  It's so desolate they never bothered.  You can estimate the cost of a wall, but imagine the cost of transporting all of the goods out to these areas.  Would crush the US budget.  Not sure you can bring back jobs.  Any company that is forced to bring manufacturing back to the USA will just automate everything.  It won't bring shit back.

Ruffian

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2016, 11:45:52 AM »

There is a fence along the border near bigger cities in the USA. My BP friends tell me that enterprising young Mexicans sometimes steal parts of the wall to sell as scrap as they say we Americans use very high quality materials. The BP will also use those big concrete barriers to keep vehicles from going through but he Mexicans will use a specialized torch to cut out a piece big enough to drive a truck through. Then they patch up the cut out to make it look intact and will keep reusing that part to drive cars through until it is discovered.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 08:00:19 AM »
GetBiggers, Thanks for the Boarder Wall comments which appears to be one of the most interesting campaign promises  ... the results of which will be one of the easiest promises to observe.

I personally doubt that it will be accomplished due to the massive amount of finding that would be required to built it entirely.

Someone more experienced in this BIG WALL matter said that President Trump will get Mexico to foot the whole bill or else he will threaten to block  non-residents from wiring money outside the country unless Mexico agrees to pay the 5 to 10 BILLION to subsidize it.

That's a hell of a lot of Tacos! And why can't I find good enchiladas in the US anymore?!!

If that doesn't work...  he favors canceling the visas of Mexican business-people.

This sounds like one campaign promise that will not materialize ..... but maybe TA or some other political know-it-all can or will elaborate.

Next up ....  Draining the swamp of corruption in Wadhngton, DC.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 08:06:26 AM »
YAMCHA, ThaNKS for that video! I have not had a chance to watch it yet but will do so as soon as I finish whatever it is I gotta do for the next 60 minutes.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2016, 08:12:55 AM »
He has promised to arrest Mugabe from Zimbabwe.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2016, 08:48:07 AM »
If you think Trump is going to go head to head with the Walton family who are worth hundreds of billions by charging a Tariff on all of their chinese imported goods and live then you're mistaken.  Walmart is the biggest employer in Mexico and China.  They own more factories than any other industry there. 
As for building the Military.  They are spending more on the military per year than in history.  Obama has approved every military budget.  Not sure how much more they can build it up.

As for mexico.  There is a fence that runs along most of the border but there are parts that don't have a wall.  Mostly out in the desert.  It's so desolate they never bothered.  You can estimate the cost of a wall, but imagine the cost of transporting all of the goods out to these areas.  Would crush the US budget.  Not sure you can bring back jobs.  Any company that is forced to bring manufacturing back to the USA will just automate everything.  It won't bring shit back.

Building the remaining portions of the border wall ($15 billion dollar cost estimate) would crush the U.S. budget?

Holy shit, where do some of you idiots come up with this shit.

Good gawd with the amount we would save by not paying for illegals we could pay for the wall in a year. Or we could stop all trade and travel visas with Mexico until they pay for the wall and that shithole cleans up its act so the majority of its citizens aren't trying to leave

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2016, 09:03:40 AM »

This is a great video and it proves exactly why we need the wall.  It should have been built thirty years ago.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2016, 10:05:49 AM »
The only Swamp that's going to get drained is Swampi the Cocksmith's ball bag at the Dubai, India Expo from high paying schmoes...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2016, 11:27:39 AM »
r
looking forward to Trump bringing back steel mill jobs to Pennslyvania pretty quickly.

It's never coming back
A

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Trump - the Promises of soon to be President Trump
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2016, 09:37:26 AM »
Some GetBiggers claim that the US will cease doing business with Mexico if Mexico refuses to pay the big wall bill ... so I had to ask myself a question .... "What business do we have in common with Mexico?!"

A few years back I drove to Tijuana and had my car reupholstered (cheap and a great job), took a cab to the bull fight, got pissed off when the bull got killed by someone other than the matador who had a hard time completing the job, had a few too many drinks at some bar with a donkey in it, and ate a taco.

That was the extent of my business with Mexico, but the US is involved on a much larger scale and might plan to cease that business if Mexico does not complete the job.

Something like that Matador did not!

So I did some massive research without obtaining a US Federal Grant and here is what I discovered....

Mexico is the United States’ second-largest export market and third-largest trading partner. Many large global companies have chosen to locate significant manufacturing operations in Mexico, particularly along the U.S. Mexican border.

This is the case because of the low cost labor market in Mexico, and the close proximity to the U.S. consumption markets. Many of the raw materials used in Mexican manufacturing facilities are sourced from the U.S.

Top U.S. exports to Mexico include electronic equipment, motor vehicle parts, and chemicals.

Mexico is an active and constructive member of the World Trade Organization, the G-20, and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. The Mexican Government and many businesses support a Free Trade Area of the Americas through The North American Free Trade Agreement, NAFTA.

This economic zone is expected to thrive for many years into the future.

END

But then comes President Trump!

Will he upset the apple-cart?!

If the answer to that one is "YES", then what will Mexico do to retaliate?

Of immediate concern is .... do those high end, beach front, time share, condo owners have anything to worry about?

And will I ever get back to find out why that donkey was hanging around in that bar seemingly minding his own business while shitting on that bar-room floor!?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2016, 09:50:35 AM »
I'm looking forward to the new law where you can grab a woman by the pussy.  This should have been passed a long time ago.

I prefer they tweek it and allow for a pinky in the stinky. ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2016, 10:14:05 AM »
This is a great video and it proves exactly why we need the wall.  It should have been built thirty years ago.

Well, the problem is that James O'Keefe started at "the end of the region.  You have to cross miles of farmland, the canals that are well guarded, etc.  There are areas that need to be built up but that's not one of them
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Trump - the Promises of soon to be President Trump
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2016, 10:47:42 AM »
This mountain of muscle will be doing all the trade deals in the name of Mexico with Donald Trump. Trump wont mess with this guy.