Author Topic: Do we ever stop winning? RAPID BUILDING OF WALL and 100 Day Plan. NO BRAKES!  (Read 36246 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Do we ever stop winning? Stock Market up Big League,Trump wins Popular Vote!
« Reply #225 on: November 22, 2016, 09:02:13 PM »
So Clinton will have the most votes in history behind Obama? Thats pretty sad that so many voted for her. I'm glad he won but that is not good.

Most of these leftists only listen to the MSM and read leftist rags. This is a fact. Even to this day when I get in to a debate with a liberal and I mention Wikileaks and ask if they've read any of it, they either avoid answering or say they've only "heard" of wiki. This is why you get dumb ass replies that you see from poster like Tom Joad, Andreisdaman and Al Doggity. I'm not trying to start anything with any those posters, I'm just stating a fact.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Do we ever stop winning? RAPID BUILDING OF WALL and 100 Day Plan. NO BRAKES!
« Reply #226 on: November 22, 2016, 09:40:27 PM »
Ann Coulter is none too happy.

I trust her judgment.

I don't think you understand what Ann is saying.  Ann is saying that Donald is going to handle the job as President and that his DOJ, FBI is going to handle Hillary Clinton etc.... and that he is not supposed to do their jobs (she is 100 Percent correct)

I don't think you grasped it whatsoever.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Do we ever stop winning? RAPID BUILDING OF WALL and 100 Day Plan. NO BRAKES!
« Reply #227 on: November 23, 2016, 07:37:37 PM »
I don't think you understand what Ann is saying.  Ann is saying that Donald is going to handle the job as President and that his DOJ, FBI is going to handle Hillary Clinton etc.... and that he is not supposed to do their jobs (she is 100 Percent correct)

I don't think you grasped it whatsoever.

Correct. The FBI has an open investigation into the Clinton Foundation and if the new AG wants to peruse then he will. If Trump says he will go after here before he is sworn in than Obama just grants a blanket pardon and nothing gets done.

This isn't rocket science, folks.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #228 on: November 23, 2016, 07:55:39 PM »
Correct. The FBI has an open investigation into the Clinton Foundation and if the new AG wants to peruse then he will. If Trump says he will go after here before he is sworn in than Obama just grants a blanket pardon and nothing gets done.

This isn't rocket science, folks.
I just understand why the media dosen't understand this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Do we ever stop winning? Stock Market up Big League,Trump wins Popular Vote!
« Reply #229 on: November 23, 2016, 08:29:32 PM »

And yet, on the news just tonight it seems HRC got 2 million more popular votes than the did. Wouldn't it be ironic if his team found a way to commit voter fraud all the while suggesting it was the Democrats who did this. At this moment, there is an investigation into possible voter fraud in the battleground states.

Let's discuss what might happen if voter fraud got him elected. Where would that leave us now?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: November 23, 2016, 08:39:51 PM »
At this moment, there is an investigation into possible voter fraud in the battleground states.

Let's discuss what might happen if voter fraud got him elected. Where would that leave us now?

Okay, lets discuss.  Who is performing the investigation of possible voter fraud?   ???

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: November 23, 2016, 08:44:05 PM »

Hillary did the voter fraud. That's what any investigation will find. She got more votes from dead people in Chicago, than she got votes from living people in Alaska and Wyoming.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: November 23, 2016, 08:46:56 PM »
Okay, lets discuss.  Who is performing the investigation of possible voter fraud?   ???

I have no idea. Is this supposed to be a serious discussion? My bad! I thought rumors were all the rage these days.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #233 on: November 23, 2016, 08:48:40 PM »
And yet, on the news just tonight it seems HRC got 2 million more popular votes than the did. Wouldn't it be ironic if his team found a way to commit voter fraud all the while suggesting it was the Democrats who did this. At this moment, there is an investigation into possible voter fraud in the battleground states.

Just to let you know, The Governor of VA (I'll let you his name research since you refused to do any before the election. But just a hint, he's a Clinton confidant) released over 600,000 felons to vote, she won the state by a little over 600,000 voted. But if you want me to cover what you think was 2 million votes, it's easy. But you'll believe what you believe and once again get your ass handed to you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: November 23, 2016, 08:54:19 PM »
Just to let you know, The Governor of VA (I'll let you his name research since you refused to do any before the election. But just a hint, he's a Clinton confidant) released over 600,000 felons to vote, she won the state by a little over 600,000 voted. But if you want me to cover what you think was 2 million votes, it's easy. But you'll believe what you believe and once again get your ass handed to you.

Were did you get that I was stating a fact? I'm only reporting what was on the nightly news. It may be a lie or at least a lie by omission, I have no idea and I'd venture a guess, neither do you.

The only thing I know for sure is that this nation is in for a bumpy ride for the next 4 years.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #235 on: November 23, 2016, 09:03:19 PM »
Were did you get that I was stating a fact? I'm only reporting what was on the nightly news. It may be a lie or at least a lie by omission, I have no idea and I'd venture a guess, neither do you.

The only thing I know for sure is that this nation is in for a bumpy ride for the next 4 years.

And that's the problem. You're getting your news from the left nightly news. The ones that ridicule Trumps every move, calling him a liar, etc etc before the dude is even in office. Even after the election when they got called out with even some announcing they will change their ways.....it appears they haven't and still believe that people like yourself will still fall for it...and you did.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: November 23, 2016, 09:13:34 PM »
And that's the problem. You're getting your news from the left nightly news. The ones that ridicule Trumps every move, calling him a liar, etc etc before the dude is even in office. Even after the election when they got called out with even some announcing they will change their ways.....it appears they haven't and still believe that people like yourself will still fall for it...and you did.

You are so over-the-top with your reply. Nowhere did I proclaim this story to be a fact or that I even believed it. It was a news story, fini. Don't assign more meaning to it than that. On this, you are right, the news reports what will get their stations watched. It's all part of the money game, or didn't you know?

Have you ever considered why the networks are all left wing, unless they report what you wanted to hear?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #237 on: November 23, 2016, 09:23:34 PM »
You are so over-the-top with your reply. Nowhere did I proclaim this story to be a fact or that I even believed it. It was a news story, fini. Don't assign more meaning to it than that. On this, you are right, the news reports what will get their stations watched. It's all part of the money game, or didn't you know?

Have you ever considered why the networks are all left wing, unless they report what you wanted to hear?

Then why would you post it?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: November 23, 2016, 09:24:11 PM »
Then why would you post it?

Why wouldn't I?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #239 on: November 24, 2016, 04:41:11 AM »

Yes, let's discuss all the illegals who voted. I'm sure they all voted for Trump.

Hillary spent more than twice as much per vote as Trump and she still lost, and you still have the nerve to bitch and whine. Pathetic.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: November 24, 2016, 04:53:42 AM »
Why wouldn't I?
No point in trying to be clever when you are caught being naive again. Doesn't work. If you could look any more stupid it just adds to it.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #241 on: November 24, 2016, 11:49:17 AM »
She won the popular vote by 2 million, because 3 million illegals voted.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: November 24, 2016, 11:57:36 AM »
:D

CNN projecting that Donald Trump will be the winner of the popular vote as well when 100% of ballots are counted https://t.co/WBDK4pQik0 pic.twitter.com/XbScvq7SsK
    — Joe Perticone (@JoePerticone) November 10, 2016

There will be NO WALL, Hillary won 2 MILLION MORE POPULAR VOTES, and MOST OF TRUMP'S CABINET WILL BE FILLED WITH THOSE WHO HATE THE SMALL HATS! (Psst! That means YOU, True Anus!) ::)

Trump won, and America gets exactly what deserves over the next four years. I love it!  8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: November 24, 2016, 11:59:39 AM »
There will be NO WALL, Hillary won 2 MILLION MORE POPULAR VOTES, and MOST OF TRUMP'S CABINET WILL BE FILLED WITH THOSE WHO HATE THE SMALL HATS! (Psst! That means YOU, True Anus!) ::)

Trump won, and America gets exactly what deserves over the next four years. I love it!  8)
1. Plans already exist for the wall.
2. Popular vote means nothing at all.
3. What is a small hat?  Is that the hats negros wear with the flat brim?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #244 on: November 24, 2016, 12:12:48 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: November 24, 2016, 12:38:14 PM »

NO BRAKES!  NO BREAKS!

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: November 25, 2016, 10:57:20 AM »
SUCKERS!
Trump supporters, please understand that The Donald does not give a FUCK about your broke asses. A wealthy New Yorker born and raised, supporting the causes of southern and midwestern rednecks and hillbillies. LMBAO!

Published on Nov 17, 2016
--Donald Trump made some big promises on the campaign trail, but since being elected President he has backpedaled on eight of them, including scrapping Obamacare, building the wall and jailing Hillary Clinton

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: November 25, 2016, 11:53:49 AM »
SUCKERS!
Trump supporters, please understand that The Donald does not give a FUCK about your broke asses.
No. He doesn't give a FUCK about your broke ass, nor anyone like you! Your Obama Phone is history, negro!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #248 on: November 25, 2016, 05:34:48 PM »
Anyone else find it weird that the media as a whole is now talking a lot more about whats going on in Iraq/Syria etc? Fox/CNN/Msnbc all increased their volume of talking about the middle east a few days before the election results...Possible Foreshadowing was going on...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: November 26, 2016, 07:17:52 PM »
Anyone else find it weird that the media as a whole is now talking a lot more about whats going on in Iraq/Syria etc? Fox/CNN/Msnbc all increased their volume of talking about the middle east a few days before the election results...Possible Foreshadowing was going on...

What's happening in Syria and Iraq is topic at hand. The wall was a Trump campaign ploy. Don't hold your breath for it (and a lot of other of his campaign promises) to happen.