Author Topic: Do we ever stop winning? RAPID BUILDING OF WALL and 100 Day Plan. NO BRAKES!  (Read 35927 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
 :D

CNN projecting that Donald Trump will be the winner of the popular vote as well when 100% of ballots are counted https://t.co/WBDK4pQik0 pic.twitter.com/XbScvq7SsK
    — Joe Perticone (@JoePerticone) November 10, 2016

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
There are currently 3 states that have not declared a winner of the presidential election.

The states are Arizona, Michigan, and New Hampshire.

Why?

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
to cater to cry baby liberals who cant accept hillary lost

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."

CNN projecting that Donald Trump will be the winner of the popular vote as well when 100% of ballots are counted https://t.co/WBDK4pQik0 pic.twitter.com/XbScvq7SsK
    — Joe Perticone (@JoePerticone) November 10, 2016

Too bad that annoying kvnt from Canada who tried to push magic gas pills and a tired cash for gold scheme isn't here to "correct" these "myths"

K

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
There are currently 3 states that have not declared a winner of the presidential election.

The states are Arizona, Michigan, and New Hampshire.

Why?

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president
Because despite tendies stealing the ballots and hiding them in their basements, Trump still wins! hahahaha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
HAHHAHHAAHHAHAH

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Trump would beat Crooked by several million in the Popular Vote, ballot rigging was documented as well as intimidation tactics by the criminal ones.
K

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Better get used to winning. We will soon have an honest president who doesn't tolerate PC bullshit or cuckoldery.

America will soon be great again for everyone! Blacks will finally have what us whites have enjoyed for so many years.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
I'm as conservative as a human being can be.

But Trump better go after Hillary, Comey and Loretta Lynch will investigations by a special prosecutor.

And he better build the wall or I (and many, many others if conservative talk radio callers are any indication) will turn on him in a heartbeat.

If Trump wants to be special, if he wants to be legend, and if he wants to go down in history as a truly great president, he must do everything he promised to do.

He can't be like the others and flip-flop as soon as they win the election.

If he thinks his feet won't be held to the fire, he's got another thing coming.

The liberal media will be more than happy to give a voice to those loyal Trump voters who feel betrayed by him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I'm as conservative as a human being can be.

But Trump better go after Hillary, Comey and Loretta Lynch will investigations by a special prosecutor.

And he better build the wall or I (and many, many others if conservative talk radio callers are any indication) will turn on him in a heartbeat.

If Trump wants to be special, if he wants to be legend, and if he wants to go down in history as a truly great president, he must do everything he promised to do.

He can't be like the others and flip-flop as soon as they win the election.

If he thinks his feet won't be held to the fire, he's got another thing coming.

The liberal media will be more than happy to give a voice to those loyal Trump voters who feel betrayed by him.
He will do all of the above.

youandme

• Getbig V
He will do all of the above.

I'm hoping he does. Everyone that I've talked to that voted for him is hoping the same. We want the change to turn this country around again and make it strong. I hope he doesn't go soft on the commentary and keeps his tone and rhetoric going.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I'm hoping he does. Everyone that I've talked to that voted for him is hoping the same. We want the change to turn this country around again and make it strong. I hope he doesn't go soft on the commentary and keeps his tone and rhetoric going.
Not his style.  Never has been, never will be.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Rush is already worried.

I'm Getting Nervous About All These Calls for Trump to Unify with the Losers

I agree. This always happens with conservatives win. They always try to extend the olive branch.

Rush is right... as always.

Don't do it.

Trump has the votes, the electoral college, the Senate and the House of representatives.

He has a mandate.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

anvil

• Getbig IV
 :)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

This bitch deserves a serious punishment.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
I made AU $5200 before I even finished breakfast on the ASX the morning of the announcement, good times.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
DONALD TRUMP HAS 14.3 MILLION FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER. Barry from Honolulu has 11.7M. Hillary Clinton has 10.9M

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Dude you gotta stop. My face hurts from smiling these last few days.   :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Dude you gotta stop. My face hurts from smiling these last few days.   :D
I don't think there has been this much winning in Decades!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Can you believe that Donald Trump (and the people of course) put an end to Both Clintons, The DNC as it was, The RNC as it was, The entire Bush family (Billy Bush included), the entire news media, the entire "Legacy" of Obama and he is not even sworn in yet.

What kind of winning is this???????????????????  Is this even real life? hahahah

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
So if Trump also won the popular vote I guess liberals have some retracting to do.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
So if Trump also won the popular vote I guess liberals have some retracting to do.
Perhaps Trump can lend them his time machine and they can tell their past selves to stop making literal jackasses of themselves.