Author Topic: What is your LEAST favorite Anabolic?  (Read 15016 times)

drum

• Getbig II
Re: What is your LEAST favorite Anabolic?
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2016, 01:17:29 PM »
To each his own, love EQ

Can you elaborate... what does it do for you... what dose do you run... anything to make it a more comfortable run re: the anxiety & loss of libido.... e.g. stack with test, don't run with tren etc... any infos appreciated.

Fandangle

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2016, 01:31:29 PM »
Can you elaborate... what does it do for you... what dose do you run... anything to make it a more comfortable run re: the anxiety & loss of libido.... e.g. stack with test, don't run with tren etc... any infos appreciated.

Some respond very well to bold, even at a lower dose, without the sides that u mentioned.

Find a vet grade version, run it solo, and see what happens. 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2016, 08:29:08 AM »
Crazy pumps, vascularity, blows my shoulders up. I've run it alone with test and gotten good size and strength from it. Running 600mgs right now. Don't get anxiety or any sides from it. I'll just say I respond well to just about everything and rarely get sides, ya I'm an asshole LoL. My buddy ran same exact EQ as me and the anxiety CRIPPLED him

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2016, 08:32:25 AM »
I'll also say if a compound doesn't treat you well, switch!! Plenty of diff kinds of AAS out there to choose from. Why be miserable in every day life for what's a hobby to most of us?

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2016, 12:55:59 PM »
I'd have to say EQ or Mast Prop

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2016, 07:17:05 AM »
Crazy pumps, vascularity, blows my shoulders up. I've run it alone with test and gotten good size and strength from it. Running 600mgs right now. Don't get anxiety or any sides from it. I'll just say I respond well to just about everything and rarely get sides, ya I'm an asshole LoL. My buddy ran same exact EQ as me and the anxiety CRIPPLED him

Thanks.

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2016, 07:18:16 AM »
Some respond very well to bold, even at a lower dose, without the sides that u mentioned.

Find a vet grade version, run it solo, and see what happens. 

I've run some good quality Med tech EQ man, it was with low test and tren in the mix tho... I ended up a fucking mess.  May try again without the tren in and test higher... may just leave it alone, doing pretty good on deca atm.

Fandangle

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2016, 11:17:23 AM »
Maybe an outdated concept these days but u really need to experiment with different compounds one at a time to see how ur body respond... this is invaluable knowledge not attained in any other way.

most have no patience for this, and simply jump on multiple hormones from the get go... like dummies  ;D

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2016, 03:56:08 PM »
Maybe an outdated concept these days but u really need to experiment with different compounds one at a time to see how ur body respond... this is invaluable knowledge not attained in any other way.

most have no patience for this, and simply jump on multiple hormones from the get go... like dummies  ;D

X2.... Only way to know which specific compound doesn't work or is giving you trouble.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2016, 06:59:09 AM »
I will never run winstrol again. My left shoulder is still fucked and its like 7 months later. Maybe if I was fatter and ran it, it wouldn't have ruined my joints. But I'm never touching that shit again.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2016, 12:56:10 PM »
I will never run winstrol again. My left shoulder is still fucked and its like 7 months later. Maybe if I was fatter and ran it, it wouldn't have ruined my joints. But I'm never touching that shit again.

what was ur dose/duration?

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2016, 05:30:02 AM »
what was ur dose/duration?

Started with 25mg/day and eventually went up to 100mg/day. Ran it for 4 weeks, iirc... maybe more. I used it until the bottle ran out, which couldn't have been more than 5 weeks. First 4 days or so I was on 25mg/day, then I bumped it up to 50mg, and then the last 2 weeks and a bit I ran it at 100.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2016, 09:32:29 AM »

Lol, yes outdated.  Old timers used to tell me to switch up things every 2 weeks or so.

But yeah, I used to do one compound for 3 weeks at a time and then switch...get to see how your body responds, longer esters I'd hit for 6 weeks then switch to cyp, omanadren, sust, or e.

You'll learn a lot from doing the above about what works for you.

Least favorite anabolic is deca - I would get moon face from it even when dieted down. 

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2017, 11:54:43 PM »
TrenA , where is my appetite?
Dbol , why I have such a big belly?
GABA , never felt so weird , really , wtf is this sh1t? I felt like I need 2smoke g of hash

subunit

• Getbig I
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2017, 05:17:40 PM »
primo...

obviously youve never had real primo or didn't run it high enough and long enough for results. primo is hands down the best aas of them all.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2017, 08:24:26 AM »
obviously youve never had real primo or didn't run it high enough and long enough for results. primo is hands down the best aas of them all.
lol, 2x

EQ is shite...winny tabs are shit...tren ace for me is shit cause i get crazy.

gh (not aas but important!), test, primo, var get those.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2017, 05:26:55 PM »
hate deca
hate dbol

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2017, 10:32:07 PM »
I hate everything that's not test, tren, npp, and growth hormone.

If I really had to pick one it would be a toss up between EQ and Anavar. When it comes to my personal response to them I consider them absolutely fucking worthless.

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2017, 12:02:27 AM »
It's useless, given it many chances too

I'm running tren at a high dose 6-700mg right now and it's actually counterproductive bc I have no appetite, no sleep means I'm tired and useless all day, horrible heartburn too. Not even mentioning how it makes you a paranoid batshit mess. I'll stick with below 500

EQ is not useless to everyone, believe me. Usually gives steady gains with literally zero side effects.