Author Topic: Anyone sensing anger from overly emotional co-workers after Trump's conquest?  (Read 948 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Are liberals behaving at work? I've heard that there has been a lot of FB unfriending since Trump won  :)

This reminds me of how Mike Mentzer went over the deep end after the 1980 Olympia. He put all of his hopes and expectations into 1 day. And he allowed the results of that 1 day to permanently dungeon his mind.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
No, but I seen some fat happy toothless hillbillies dancing in the middle of the street chanting about trump winning.
A

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Yes I have been both unfriended on facebook and a lady who works in my office has been most upset with the election of Trump. So much so that some gentle ribbing led to some highly unexpected and rather embarrassing tears.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Yeah.  have seen the fat ugly chicks at my work Wednesday morning hugging and consoling each other.  It was beautiful.  they were ready to be huge kunts if Hillary won and were brought back down to reality that they aren't fierce or special but just plain fat, ugly and disgusting.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
 :D a lot of people have been unfriending me and I don't even post anything political  ???  :'(

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Hardly at all. There has been some comments, but for the most part, no one is saying anything about it.
X

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Hardly at all. There has been some comments, but for the most part, no one is saying anything about it.

That's good to hear. You and your co-workers sound like mature adults. There is no need to end friendships over an election.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Getbiggers are early-retired multimillionaires, so don't associate with "co-workers".

Henda

• Getbig V
Not even in the states but some fag at work said he now won't be trying to move to the states like he planned, bloke is the epitome of pathetic estrogen soaked bitch (not for his comment, just in general)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Not even in the states but some fag at work said he now won't be trying to move to the states like he planned, bloke is the epitome of pathetic estrogen soaked bitch (not for his comment, just in general)

Why did that pity-seeking goof feel the need to say that out loud? Most people cannot have an unexpressed thought anymore. They feel obligated to verbalize every feeling & thought that they have.

Henda

• Getbig V
Why did that pity-seeking goof feel the need to say that out loud? Most people cannot have an unexpressed thought anymore. They feel obligated to verbalize every feeling & thought that they have.

He's the typical facebook/social media piece of shit that thinks everyone and his dog is greatly interested in what's going on in his dull uninteresting life that we see far to much of these days.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
That's good to hear. You and your co-workers sound like mature adults. There is no need to end friendships over an election.

Yeah, people kept their cool.
X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Some of the Co-workers are of course politicizing furiously but at the same time portray themselves as neutral and highly moral.
One of my customized profiles is, by accident, of similar opinion and lends some oil where there's fire...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Are liberals behaving at work? I've heard that there has been a lot of FB unfriending since Trump won  :)

This reminds me of how Mike Mentzer went over the deep end after the 1980 Olympia. He put all of his hopes and expectations into 1 day. And he allowed the results of that 1 day to permanently dungeon his mind.

I work at Caliber Fitness, and most people here like Trump.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

That would an N of 2 (you and Vince).  :D :D :D
X

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Did the CEO issue a statement addressing the result of the election and how this business empire is impacted?