Author Topic: Americans are pitiful  (Read 1511 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Americans are pitiful
« on: November 11, 2016, 01:22:58 PM »
How can a country like this have 1/2 it's voters not turn out?  Even worse than the last two elections but that is also because about 50% less blacks came out to vote.  So those saying the whites came out to give Trump the win are wrong.  The issue is the ethnics didn't come out to support Hillary the Hun.  I guarantee you that more than half those assholes protesting on the streets didn't vote.

Washington (CNN) — Voter turnout this year dipped to nearly its lowest point in two decades.

While election officials are still tabulating ballots, the 126 million votes already counted means about 55% of voting age citizens cast ballots this year.

That measure of turnout is the lowest in a presidential election since 1996, when 53.5% of voting-age citizens turned out.

As election officials go through outstanding ballots -- such as provisional ballots and those with write-ins -- the turnout figures will change.

But it would take another 18.7 million votes to reach the high point for turnout of 2008, when nearly 64% of voting age citizens cast a ballot.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Americans are pitiful
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 01:25:04 PM »
I've never voted. Just never gave a shit and don't stress myself over current events/politics.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 01:27:03 PM »
I think it's pretty obvious. A lot of people didn't want either of them to be president. I'm not American but I wouldn't have voted either.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 01:27:08 PM »
I've never voted. Just never gave a shit and don't stress myself over current events/politics.

It's not a "current event".  It's something that affects today, next year and years to come.  At least have a voice in what happens.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 01:28:19 PM »
I think it's pretty obvious. A lot of people didn't want either of them to be president. I'm not American but I wouldn't have voted either.

That makes sense but at least one was going to win so why not have a say in it?  As long as you don't complain then it's fair.  I would put money down that a lot of protesters didn't vote either.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 01:32:21 PM »
Dems might never run another white candidate.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 01:33:09 PM »
Here in Boston the Governor Charlie Baker didn't vote for 'President' either........... :-\

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 01:34:06 PM »
Dems figured they had it all wrapped up and didn't need to vote :)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 01:34:29 PM »
Vote at all cost - even if it doesn't matter in a classical sense.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2016, 01:35:38 PM »
I don't think that Black or Latino citizens have any real love for Hillary.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2016, 01:35:53 PM »
That makes sense but at least one was going to win so why not have a say in it?  As long as you don't complain then it's fair.  I would put money down that a lot of protesters didn't vote either.
IMO they we're equally bad for different reasons. I think not voting is a bit of a FU to the system.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 01:37:00 PM »
I didn't vote. Never do. If I did vote, I would have written in a third party, which would have meant jack shit. So, no sense of wasting my time to vote.
X

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 02:08:09 PM »

What is the limit of election still being valid? Regarding the attendance.

I think under 50% turnout and election is not legit.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2016, 02:09:39 PM »

Americans have this weird concept of voters required to register as voters.
This surely decreases the turnout.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 02:10:05 PM »
as long as voting is going to be a bigger effort than posting on getbig, getbiggers wont vote.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2016, 02:52:43 PM »
Wow, you are so cool.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2016, 05:00:21 PM »
How can a country like this have 1/2 it's voters not turn out?  Even worse than the last two elections but that is also because about 50% less blacks came out to vote.  So those saying the whites came out to give Trump the win are wrong.  The issue is the ethnics didn't come out to support Hillary the Hun.  I guarantee you that more than half those assholes protesting on the streets didn't vote.

Washington (CNN) — Voter turnout this year dipped to nearly its lowest point in two decades.

While election officials are still tabulating ballots, the 126 million votes already counted means about 55% of voting age citizens cast ballots this year.

That measure of turnout is the lowest in a presidential election since 1996, when 53.5% of voting-age citizens turned out.

As election officials go through outstanding ballots -- such as provisional ballots and those with write-ins -- the turnout figures will change.

But it would take another 18.7 million votes to reach the high point for turnout of 2008, when nearly 64% of voting age citizens cast a ballot.

I'm curious how u got the statistic of 50% less blacks voted  from which reputable website? Also many whites didnt vote either even pres Bush said hebdidnt vote
real men= no rubbers

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2016, 05:02:29 PM »
Wow, you are so cool.

You are more cool, TA!!
X

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2016, 06:07:34 PM »

What if everyone held your viewpoint? Not caring means you let any tyrannical system control you and rape your wallet.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2016, 06:24:14 PM »
What is the limit of election still being valid? Regarding the attendance.

I think under 50% turnout and election is not legit.

From the exit polls published. 

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2016, 07:49:40 PM »
From the exit polls published. 

Too lazy to look..post us link
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2016, 08:30:28 PM »
American blacks are misinformed....they think they voted Obama in ..not whites....they honestly think they have same population as whites....im not positive but I believe Hispanics out number them now
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2016, 10:01:56 PM »
Still waiting where your stats came from intellectual liberal...
real men= no rubbers

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2016, 04:42:21 AM »
How can a country like this have 1/2 it's voters not turn out?  Even worse than the last two elections but that is also because about 50% less blacks came out to vote.  So those saying the whites came out to give Trump the win are wrong.  The issue is the ethnics didn't come out to support Hillary the Hun.  I guarantee you that more than half those assholes protesting on the streets didn't vote.

Well, Hillary got more votes from dead people in Chicago, than she did from living voters in Alaska. Of course the dead people had no choice in the matter.