Author Topic: Please join the NRA  (Read 456 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Please join the NRA
« on: November 11, 2016, 05:12:05 PM »
If you are a gun owner or simply support the 2nd Amendment please join the NRA. We dodged a huge bullet by Hillary losing. We are safer with Trump and Republicans in power but our gun rights are never completely safe. The anti gun nazis will never stop and they are better financed and are in greater numbers. You don't have to like every stance the NRA takes, I sure don't, but they are the number one force that fights to maintain our constitutional rights. They need our moral and financial support.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Please join the NRA
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 05:14:21 PM »
If you are a gun owner or simply support the 2nd Amendment please join the NRA. We dodged a huge bullet by Hillary losing. We are safer with Trump and Republicans in power but our gun rights are never completely safe. The anti gun nazis will never stop and they are better financed and are in greater numbers. You don't have to like every stance the NRA takes, I sure don't, but they are the number one force that fights to maintain our constitutional rights. They need our moral and financial support.

My wife and I have been members for many years.
In fact, she has a Ga concealed carry permit.

Sadly, there is a lot of smoke and mirrors propaganda out there when it comes to gun rights.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 05:25:05 PM »

Been a member for years. Just renewed. They even sent me an NRA gym bag..lol

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 11:41:00 PM »
Thank you coach and Howard.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 01:04:19 AM »
Let's hope they push for the Hearing Protection Act.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 02:24:14 AM »
Let's hope they push for the Hearing Protection Act.

I didn't even know about that. It's moronic that supressors are banned. I think law makers have watched one too many spy movies. What do they think we will all turn into secret ninja assasins if we have supressors.  ::)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2016, 03:15:36 AM »
In ww2 they were scared for that very reason...we gotta fight the military....now the citizens....fact
real men= no rubbers

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2016, 03:17:12 AM »
In ww2 they were scared for that very reason...we gotta fight the military....now the citizens....fact

Yes. Big reason why Japan chose not to step foot on American soil.