Author Topic: Buffett after Trump win: '100%' optimistic about America  (Read 698 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Buffett after Trump win: '100%' optimistic about America
« on: November 12, 2016, 06:54:25 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Buffett after Trump win: '100%' optimistic about America
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 07:08:06 AM »
He doesn't look too good. Let's not forget that, during the debate, Trump singled out Buffet along with Soros.

Maybe old Warren got a call from this man:

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 10:45:00 AM »
Buffet's portfolio went up $6.2 Billion, since Trump was elected! That could make someone optimistic!

Buffet was a Hillary supporter. Why isn't he out in the streets, rioting and looting?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 11:03:33 AM »
Buffet's portfolio went up $6.2 Billion, since Trump was elected! That could make someone optimistic!

Buffet was a Hillary supporter. Why isn't he out in the streets, rioting and looting?

I've heard Buffett described as the kindly old uncle that you find out was molesting little Johnny for the past 10 years. I didn't believe a word of anything he said.

As an aside, here's another billionaire who hasn't been sleeping well this past week:

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Wednesday night that Donald Trump is a “con man,” telling Democrats “God help us” if the Republican nominee runs the U.S. government like he runs his business empire.

“I’m a New Yorker, and I know a con when I see one,” Mr. Bloomberg, an independent, said at the Democratic National Convention. “Trump is a risky, reckless, and radical choice and we can’t afford to make that choice.”

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/27/michael-bloomberg-donald-trump-con-man/

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 03:50:11 PM »
I recall Mr. Buffet's father was republican congressman.

He is the greatest investor ever and true inspiration. Wish he wouldn't meddle in politics. It decreases the prestige.