Author Topic: Who's running+funding anti-Trump movement? Huge protests "globally"  (Read 5360 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Usually it's the USA government funding the riots in Ukraine, Middle east, Africa etc.

But now some American cities look like fucking Lybia!
Just read there's also massive protest going on in Germany against Trump. Weird. What the fuck do normal German folks have to do with Trump?

LIVE from Germany:

In USA:

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Who's running+funding anti-Trump movement? Huge protests "globally"
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 07:59:41 AM »
Trump never forgets:

"Mr. Soros, I believe you know Attorney General Giuliani"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 08:02:25 AM »
Trump never forgets:

"Mr. Soros, I believe you know Attorney General Giuliani"

:)
SMOKKKINNNNGGGG..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 08:08:58 AM »
It's not a conspiracy.  They're not getting paid.  People are worried and angry so they're protesting.  You'll just come off as a foil hatter if you spout off about some secretly funded anti-Trump agenda.

People protest shit all the time.  It's not far fetched that they'd protest a Trump win without being paid.  Please don't act like a fucking nut.  It'll just give them more ammunition.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 08:16:16 AM »
Holding professional signs, being bused in. Totally not paid guys, maybe we have proof on tape of them saying they do this but certainly not this time.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 08:17:32 AM »
It's not a conspiracy.  They're not getting paid.  People are worried and angry so they're protesting.  You'll just come off as a foil hatter if you spout off about some secretly funded anti-Trump agenda.

People protest shit all the time.  It's not far fetched that they'd protest a Trump win without being paid.  Please don't act like a fucking nut.  It'll just give them more ammunition.

You are joking right?
K

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2016, 08:17:42 AM »

The media is fanning the flames of this. The protests are not that big or widespread.

I saw the way CNN covered the protests in Philly. There was maybe a few hundred people there, but CNN kept panning across the same area to make it look like more.

Meanwhile, in Portland Oregon, a city with half the National percentage of blacks, most of the protesters were dopey kids carrying  skateboards.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2016, 08:19:36 AM »

You might be right.

Some people must live in parallel universe. I'm relieved by the fact that Trump won.  Interesting how differently people see the same things.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2016, 08:24:38 AM »
Funny how we were told that Trump drawing 10K to rallies, three times a day, all across the country, was meaningless; yet a few thousand pimple faced Betas spread out around the country is an important sign.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2016, 08:27:11 AM »
You are joking right?

No.  It would take all of 2 minutes for them to yell "I got paid!!!" and wave a handful of cash at the camera.  The gig would be up in no time.

Is this the part where you tell me all about an international cadre of almighty jews or something?  Careful now.  Maybe I'm in their employ to root out those who know the true truth.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2016, 08:27:42 AM »
We are still missing the instructions:

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2016, 08:32:35 AM »
I've seen what the Protesters look like, first hand. This was posted by TA and describes them perfectly:

I call it T.A.R.D
Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder

Membership in the Democratic party
    Identifying as a Feminist
    Currently enrolled in college, and/or
    Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree
    Cuckoldry
    Living in a densely populated metropolitan area
    Massive student debt
    Spotty or non-existent work history
    Hipsterism

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2016, 08:36:31 AM »
No.  It would take all of 2 minutes for them to yell "I got paid!!!" and wave a handful of cash at the camera.  The gig would be up in no time.

Is this the part where you tell me all about an international cadre of almighty jews or something?  Careful now.  Maybe I'm in their employ to root out those who know the true truth.

These dummies are not smart enough to think for themselves, they are being manipulated by persons with an Agenda.
K

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2016, 08:38:54 AM »
George soros...i believe they already have something against him...he paid for black lives matter as well...time to shut this anti-American down
real men= no rubbers

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2016, 08:43:54 AM »
MSM very butthurt over the Trump victory.  They will "report" this propaganda nonsense 1000x a day and make it seem the whole world is against him... which of course it not true.  MSM lies about everything.

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2016, 08:44:23 AM »
Trump is keeping the Obamcare, put his family in the government and will demonstrate that he is a Democrate like others.
$

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2016, 08:47:15 AM »

WikiLeaks has revealed some hints

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2016, 08:47:59 AM »

These dummies are not smart enough to think for themselves, they are being manipulated by persons with an Agenda.

Ya I've never heard that before.  Thanks for vomiting your completely original thoughts onto my screen.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2016, 08:51:01 AM »
MSM very butthurt over the Trump victory.  They will "report" this propaganda nonsense 1000x a day and make it seem the whole world is against him... which of course it not true.  MSM lies about everything.

Another thing I noticed is the MSM Cameramen position the cameras very low  to the ground so that the crowd seems more dense.

Funny, that during the Trump rallies, the MSM didn't show the crowds at all. Trump even called them out on this numerous times.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2016, 09:52:44 AM »
I witnessed the Baltimore protests the other night first hand. Media said it was about 600 people but there might have been a few more. Mostly college age kids. Idiots.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2016, 10:06:18 AM »

You sir are a Hatchet Man for The New World Order!!!

We all know who signs those pay checks.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2016, 10:10:19 AM »

This.

No single person is organizing this. It's just a collection of various left wing and Communist groups acting like morons.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2016, 10:13:05 AM »
I witnessed the Baltimore protests the other night first hand. Media said it was about 600 people but there might have been a few more. Mostly college age kids. Idiots.

It was the same size crowd in Philly, maybe less.

Trump was filling Arenas 3x a day, all across the country. The protesters can't fill an average size club, and we're supposed to give a fuck about them?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2016, 10:37:02 AM »
Good.

1. In the span of 4 days they have guaranteed Trumps second term. 

2. These riots tell us who the real anarchists and criminals are so they can be caught, locked up or deported where applicable. 

3. It helps politicians opposing the established order, world wide, to garner more support and votes. Marine Le Pen of France, Geert Wilders of the Netherlands, Jimmy Akesson of Sweden and others in Europe who for years have been on the verge of massive political victories.

4. I guess there really is a use for FEMA camps after all..

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2016, 10:45:12 AM »
Good.

1. In the span of 4 days they have guaranteed Trumps second term. 

2. These riots tell us who the real anarchists and criminals are so they can be caught, locked up or deported where applicable. 

3. It helps politicians opposing the established order, world wide, to garner more support and votes. Marine Le Pen of France, Geert Wilders of the Netherlands, Jimmy Akesson of Sweden and others in Europe who for years have been on the verge of massive political victories.

4. I guess there really is a use for FEMA camps after all..

I like the cut of your jib, Mister [No Homo] 8)