Author Topic: President Of Mexico Wants to Negotiate that "Wall"  (Read 2517 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: President of Mexico wants to Negotiate that “Wall”
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 10:52:25 AM »
Honestly..... Mexicans work hard and have family values and love america...thats one thing I disagree with trump...but to think they are gonna build a wall from California Arizona and texas...would cost a pretty penny...dont think thats gonna happen
real men= no rubbers

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 10:56:38 AM »
Honestly..... Mexicans work hard and have family values and love america...thats one thing I disagree with trump...but to think they are gonna build a wall from California Arizona and texas...would cost a pretty penny...dont think thats gonna happen

The money will come from the foreign "aid," that we had been wasting on Mexico.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 10:57:53 AM »
Wall just got 10 feet taller

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 11:00:34 AM »

I promised I would't debate politics but I'll just leave this. I have no problem with anyone coming over (I've said this time and time again and so had Trump) as long as they go through the proper channels and do it legally. But the ones that have came here illegally and commit heinous crimes or flee their own country for heinous crimes should be tried and deported or extradited back to their country no possibility of re-entry. It should be pretty simple.  

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 11:09:40 AM »
I promised I would't debate politics but I'll just leave this. I have no problem with anyone coming over (I've said this time and time again and so had Trump) as long as they go through the proper channels and do it legally. But the ones that have came here illegally and commit heinous crimes or flee their own country for heinous crimes should be tried and deported or extradited back to their country no possibility of re-entry. It should be pretty simple.  

I agree with this. I have no idea why some don't.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: President Of Mexico Wants to Negotiate that "Wall"
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2016, 12:24:50 PM »
I thought the wall was the first thing that would be backed off a bit. Apparently not, haha.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2016, 01:35:44 PM »
All these people saying the wall won't work anyway, so why are they against building it?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2016, 01:54:04 PM »

Maybe Russia can sell you these to equip the wall with?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2016, 02:03:00 PM »
All these people saying the wall won't work anyway, so why are they against building it?

Cause its dumb ass waste of money and only stupid people fall for it.

You want to get rid of illegals the quickest and cheapest way possible?

Aggressively go after employers who employ undocumented workers with severe fines.  

Hell, with Canada's "Free" everything, why don't they migrate there?  Because they won't be able to find work cause no one will employ them for fear of getting serious trouble.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2016, 03:38:10 PM »

I am a little confused about this wall that so many liberal Democrats are going crazy on.

First of all, the 'wall' was approved in 2006 by Congress.  Second of all, 680 miles of the wall has been built. Go to San Diego, and other cities around the border and the wall is there, like it should be.

So what is being proposed is continuing what was approved by Congress, in areas where now illegal border crossings are happening. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2016, 04:31:07 PM »
I am a little confused about this wall that so many liberal Democrats are going crazy on.

First of all, the 'wall' was approved in 2006 by Congress.  Second of all, 680 miles of the wall has been built. Go to San Diego, and other cities around the border and the wall is there, like it should be.

So what is being proposed is continuing what was approved by Congress, in areas where now illegal border crossings are happening. 

That is true Ron, the wall was approved a while ago. A friend of mine works for a steel company that manufactures the wall. I remember him telling me about it around 10 years ago.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2016, 05:02:51 PM »
Maybe Russia can sell you these to equip the wall with?

Nothing says Patriotic America, like copying a Russian border policy.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2016, 05:21:06 PM »

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2016, 05:55:33 PM »
If we are so damn racist they wouldn't come here in the first place. And what does that make Mexico look like if their own people want to leave illegally? That's never an issue it's always we are racist.

It's an issue when your country builds walls to keep people IN.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2016, 06:03:38 PM »
Cause its dumb ass waste of money and only stupid people fall for it.

You want to get rid of illegals the quickest and cheapest way possible?

Aggressively go after employers who employ undocumented workers with severe fines.  

Hell, with Canada's "Free" everything, why don't they migrate there?  Because they won't be able to find work cause no one will employ them for fear of getting serious trouble.

No. They don't migrate to Canada because its hard as fuck to become a citizen there, let alone get in the country illegally and stay there.  Usually its about a 10 year process.

Eligibility Criteria

In order to apply for Canadian citizenship you must:

Be over 18 years of age
    Provide proof that you know how to speak and write in 1 of Canada's official languages (either English or French)
    Be a Permanent Resident (PR)
    Declare that you plan to live in Canada after you become a citizen
    Have lived in Canada as a PR for at least 4 years out of the 6 years (1,460 days) before you apply
    Be physically present in Canada for at least 183 days of each year during the 4-year period
    Have filed your taxes for at least 4 years during the last 6 years and any income tax you may owe must be paid
    Apply for citizenship from within Canada

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2016, 06:46:46 PM »
If we are so damn racist they wouldn't come here in the first place.

A lot of people make this mistake: looking at it from a standpoint of logic and reasoning.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2016, 07:31:22 AM »
Nothing says Patriotic America, like copying a Russian border policy.

That's not going to be located on borders really... would be a bit brutal ;D