Author Topic: Not Over Yet - Next Stop: Lock Up Clinton Crime Family  (Read 3092 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Not Over Yet - Next Stop: Lock Up Clinton Crime Family
« on: November 13, 2016, 12:56:53 PM »
CLINTON CASH OFFICIAL DOCUMENTARY MOVIE ( FULL )

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Not Over Yet - Next Stop: Lock Up Clinton Crime Family
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 01:50:37 PM »
I bet there has been helluva lot of document burning and data wiping going on in Clinton headquarters for the past five days.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 02:33:57 PM »
I bet there has been helluva lot of document burning and data wiping going on in Clinton headquarters for the past five days.

This caused her not to be trusted by many voters and part of the reason she lost.
I don't care and think we should move on to bigger and better projects for America.

Last I saw , she was literally out taking a hike .

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 02:40:29 PM »
I don't care and think we should move on to bigger and better projects for America.

You don't care if this crime family goes free and gets away with all of their crimes?

No surprises here.  You supported the most corrupt presidential candidate in US history.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 02:46:17 PM »
You don't care if this crime family goes free and gets away with all of their crimes?

No surprises here.  You supported the most corrupt presidential candidate in US history.

I think you missed my point here.
I have no idea if she guilty on this stuff.

I do know going after Clinton Inc would take away the needed focus on more important issues to be done in his 1st 100 days.

She been defeated , and is literally out on a hike.
I think Trump should totally focus on defeating terrorists and trade policy.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 03:06:49 PM »
If you don't go after the Clintons for what might be 100s of millions in fraud, how do you justify going after a small foundation which committed say 50k in fraud?

That's not my argument. It's Rudy Giuliani's, you know, the next Attorney General.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2016, 03:09:32 PM »

I do know going after Clinton Inc would take away the needed focus on more important issues to be done in his 1st 100 days.

Uh, Rudy, the FBI, DOJ will do just fine on this. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2016, 04:51:12 PM »

Hey you brain dead fucking moron, did you say this when Blowjobama illegally used the IRS to attack (not investigate) the Tea Party and other Republican political entities and then tried to deny it?

Jesus fuck you liberals are stupid.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2016, 05:15:16 PM »
Trump will have to appoint an attorney general and they can prosecute Hillary Clinton.  She would be afforded a trial but she would be brought in, fingerprinted, and have a mugshot which would be pretty embarrassing.  So yes, Trump can certainly do it pretty easily.

The problem is that it would be seen for what it is...the President of the United States locking up a political opponent.  However, I think that Donald Trump wouldn't lose any sleep over doing something like that.  With a Republican controlled House and Senate, he would not even be impeached.
A

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2016, 05:19:16 PM »
This caused her not to be trusted by many voters and part of the reason she lost.

Last I saw , she was literally out taking a hike .
Tell that to Saucier.

It is a big thing that those in positions of power are held accountable. Apparently you still don't know the full depths of her dealings.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 05:41:05 PM »
Trump will have to appoint an attorney general and they can prosecute Hillary Clinton.  She would be afforded a trial but she would be brought in, fingerprinted, and have a mugshot which would be pretty embarrassing.  So yes, Trump can certainly do it pretty easily.

The problem is that it would be seen for what it is...the President of the United States locking up a political opponent.  However, I think that Donald Trump wouldn't lose any sleep over doing something like that.  With a Republican controlled House and Senate, he would not even be impeached.

If she stole money that was donated for charitable purposes, then fuck her, her pervert husband, and her self-important ugly kid.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 06:02:32 PM »
If she stole money that was donated for charitable purposes, then fuck her, her pervert husband, and her self-important ugly kid.

We all know that the Clinton's enriched themselves financially with the foundation but no more than every other charitable organization out there from the United Way, Goodwill, Feed Africa, getc.  That's why charitable organization exist for....whether its a tax haven, write off, money laundering, political favors, etc.  The problem is that Donald Trump has used the same rules as Hillary to profit under the Donald J. Trump Foundation and has used it for financial gain, political favors to ease restrictions for his business, etc. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_J._Trump_Foundation

Simply put, I don't think Donald Trump will pull the cord on the guillotine because it will also drop on his head as well.

A

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2016, 06:08:13 PM »

We all know that the Clinton's enriched themselves financially with the foundation but no more than every other charitable organization out there from the United Way, Goodwill, Feed Africa, getc.  That's why charitable organization exist for....whether its a tax haven, write off, money laundering, political favors, etc.  The problem is that Donald Trump has used the same rules as Hillary to profit under the Donald J. Trump Foundation and has used it for financial gain, political favors to ease restrictions for his business, etc. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_J._Trump_Foundation

Simply put, I don't think Donald Trump will pull the cord on the guillotine because it will also drop on his head as well.

Horseshit

Show me where Trump ever received a $1,000,000 "birthday gift" from a terrorist nation wanting favors from the US government

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2016, 06:23:12 PM »
Even if they get a slap on the wrist, there will have to be something come out of it. As said above this is too high profile. People would be citing lack of prosecution on every future corruption charge or data security issue known to man if it goes unaddressed.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2016, 06:29:06 PM »
Horseshit

Show me where Trump ever received a $1,000,000 "birthday gift" from a terrorist nation wanting favors from the US government

How about posting up a picture chicken shit
"

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2016, 06:31:03 PM »

We all know that the Clinton's enriched themselves financially with the foundation but no more than every other charitable organization out there from the United Way, Goodwill, Feed Africa, getc.

What?  Did you watch the documentary above?  Have you been watching/reading the news?  What Clinton crime family have done with their Foundation(laundry business) is unprecedented.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2016, 06:35:17 PM »
Horseshit

We don't know where that money went however, the Attorney General Pam Bondi was given a 25k donation from the Trump Foundation at the time when Trump University was being investigated along with hold major fundraiser for her who subsequently dropped all the charges.  

Corruption is corruption no matter what the size or origins of the money come from.  Its best for Trump to leave it along but I would love to see real justice to be honest with you.  
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2016, 06:44:36 PM »
All Trump should do is free these agencies of outside influence and direct/let them do a proper job based on the proof of offenses.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2016, 06:45:58 PM »
What?  Did you watch the documentary above?  Have you been watching/reading the news?  What Clinton crime family have done with their Foundation(laundry business) is unprecedented.

Really???  Its unprecedented that people got rich off charities???  Oh come on now...really.  Especially all of those "Feed Africa" programs out there.  I especially hate those.  Africans can take care of themselves just fine.

BTW, there's also no such thing as a terrorist nation
A

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2016, 07:02:19 PM »
How about posting up a picture chicken shit

Anyone else hear a penis fart?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2016, 07:04:18 PM »

We don't know where that money went however, the Attorney General Pam Bondi was given a 25k donation from the Trump Foundation at the time when Trump University was being investigated along with hold major fundraiser for her who subsequently dropped all the charges.  

Corruption is corruption no matter what the size or origins of the money come from.  Its best for Trump to leave it along but I would love to see real justice to be honest with you.  

Vince....stop now or this will get embarrassing for you

Don't go to dropping charges after the bill Clinton loretta lynch bullshit in Phoenix

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2016, 07:15:12 PM »
"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2016, 07:26:37 PM »
Vince....stop now or this will get embarrassing for you

Don't go to dropping charges after the bill Clinton loretta lynch bullshit in Phoenix

Why, because I'm voicing my opinion??  Do they belong in jail???  Yes, they do as I already stated but I don't think its going to happen because wealthy and connected people usually don't.  Only poor people really go to jail
A

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2016, 04:10:06 AM »
Kony 2012, Bring Our Girls Home!
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.