Author Topic: Why re so many liberals acting like the world will end?  (Read 6925 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why re so many liberals acting like the world will end?
« on: November 14, 2016, 11:19:48 AM »

When Trump won a lot of diehard liberals were on "suicide watch".
I shrugged my shoulders and reflected on the good things he might do.
I was 180 deg from, "the world will end if we lose this election" ,belief.

Maybe , I'm an old fart now and  lost my competitive zest. :-\
I dunno, but I've never considered going out to protest or boycotting any business.
I'm going on "as is" with my life .

It's a F'n election people and Trump won.
Let's hope for the best and move on.

I was curious if any here were diehard believers on any issue ?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Why re so many liberals acting like the world will end?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 12:16:05 PM »

I dunno, but I've never considered going out to protest or boycotting any business.

Because what they're taught in our Universities dictates it. Once they actually graduate they'll find that their school took their money and ran with it because outside the classrooms lies a bunch of dumbfucks.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 12:37:19 PM »

This back to this exact time 8 years ago
That was the end result of Republicans controlling all three branches of government

This time around they will not only deregulate the banks but also dismantle Fannie/Freddie (which will devastate the mortgage industry and make it much harder and more expensive to get a loan) but they will likely get rid of the mortgage interest deduction.   They will also cut taxes and then when it creates no jobs (as it never does) all we'll be left with is massive loss of tax revenue and increasing budget deficits and even greater national debt (which will also cost us that much more since interest rates will be much higher than they are now)

Then of course there will be roll back of environmental protection, loss of healthcare for millions (and more expensive healthcare for the rest ofus),  SCOTUS

Let's not forget about this:  https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-nuclear-weapon-launch/

The white working class who handed Trump and the Repubs this election will get fucked far worse than they can even comprehend right now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 12:53:28 PM »
That was the end result of Republicans controlling all three branches of government

This time around they will not only deregulate the banks but also dismantle Fannie/Freddie (which will devastate the mortgage industry and make it much harder and more expensive to get a loan) but they will likely get rid of the mortgage interest deduction.   They will also cut taxes and then when it creates no jobs (as it never does) all we'll be left with is massive loss of tax revenue and increasing budget deficits and even greater national debt (which will also cost us that much more since interest rates will be much higher than they are now)

Then of course there will be roll back of environmental protection, loss of healthcare for millions (and more expensive healthcare for the rest ofus),  SCOTUS

Let's not forget about this:  https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-nuclear-weapon-launch/

The white working class who handed Trump and the Repubs this election will get fucked far worse than they can even comprehend right now.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 01:06:56 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 01:08:05 PM »

Even after this you libs still haven't learned your lesson that in the last eight years, you were wrong.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 01:13:06 PM »
three replies at not a single response to anything I've actually said

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2016, 01:16:01 PM »

That's because you haven't said anything worthy of a serious response, bitch.

#MAGA
K

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2016, 01:19:37 PM »

Why should we? It wasn't even enough that you got your ass handed to you eight years. The left have zero credibility to even comment trying to defend anything you put out. You refused to listen, do any research and completely ignored the proof that was put before you by Wikileaks. For years you accused us of being conspiracy theorists that eventually was proven as fact. Off to your protests, cupcake

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2016, 01:25:23 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2016, 01:36:57 PM »

Hillary was a disaster as a candidate and you ignored that to your peril

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2016, 01:41:11 PM »
Hillary was a disaster as a candidate and you ignored that to your peril

No shit LOL.

That aside, why does the losing side have to act like the world will end after most Presidential elections?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2016, 01:51:29 PM »
No shit LOL.

That aside, why does the losing side have to act like the world will end after most Presidential elections?

See reply #1

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2016, 02:10:13 PM »
No shit LOL.

I gave you specific answers to your question and no one (you included) seem to want to address them

Why keep asking the question if you're not actually looking for a response?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2016, 02:15:30 PM »
See reply #1

Yes, some universities are doing some lame shit to comfort distressed students.
FYI, most of my classes were about physics , chemistry and advanced math.

Look, I understand being disappointed after a loss.
But why does the losing side have to go into mourning?

The liberals are acting ridiculous, but I remember some of the dumb stunts conservatives pulled in 2008 when Obama won. Surely you remember the silly " birther movement" about Obama's citizenship. I remember hearing a few conservatives saying they needed to leave America with Obama as President.

Why can't the losing side act with some dignity and suck it up.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2016, 02:19:13 PM »
I gave you specific answers to your question and no one (you included) seem to want to address them

No kidding, with every new administration comes a few new policies. doah

BUT again, most don't have that drastic a change on most people's lives here in the USA.
By that I mean, it's literally not the end of the world like they all pretend it is.

Even after a painful divorce, I felt pretty damn " butt hurt".
BUT, I knew I'd survive and live on.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2016, 02:20:13 PM »

Here's a serious response.

It's one thing to lose an election. We all have setbacks in life, but, to react with the most embarrassing display of childishness in the history of the country is not something you're gonna live down any time soon. It's kinda like the ball going through Bill Buckner's legs in the World Series.

My advice to you is to take up a hobby, and don't talk about politics for the next year because no one except your fellow Lib crybabies is gonna give a rat's ass what you think, feel or have to say about anything.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2016, 02:22:34 PM »

Howard is an equal opportunity troll.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2016, 02:27:09 PM »

It's one thing to lose an election. We all have setbacks in life, but, to react with the most embarrassing display of childishness in the history of the country is not something you're gonna live down any time soon. It's kinda like the ball going through Bill Buckner's legs in the World Series.

My advice to you is to take up a hobby, and don't talk about politics for the next year because no one except your fellow Lib crybabies is gonna give a rat's ass what you think, feel or have to say about anything.

Liberal? really? I voted for just one dem this time , Hillary.
I wasn't thrilled with her, but I thought Trump was an immature get bigger.
I voted republican for US senate, congress , state sen and rep, etc

You guys have this all or none thinking on politics.
I really am independent minded and don't confine my thinking to one ideology.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2016, 02:27:54 PM »
Howard is an equal opportunity troll.

...and a fat one at that.

The end. ;)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2016, 02:58:53 PM »

My advice to you is to take up a hobby, and don't talk about politics for the next 8 years

Fixed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2016, 04:31:32 PM »

WTF are you talking about

I hardly said a damn thing on this board about the election results and only posted a few things on a single day on the main board.

For my post on this thread was a response to a specific question and I merely pointed out that things about a Trump/Republican led country that bother me and if they come to fruition should bother everyone else too (unless of course you find a way to benefit from an economic calamity)

As for other people protesting the results of the election - they are just following the advice of Donald Trump from 2012 so kind of hard to criticize them when they are doing exactly what he suggested they should do.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2016, 04:39:24 PM »
WTF are you talking about

I hardly said a damn thing on this board about the election results and only posted a few things on a single day on the main board.

For my post on this thread was a response to a specific question and I merely pointed out that things about a Trump/Republican led country that bother me and if they come to fruition should bother everyone else too (unless of course you find a way to benefit from an economic calamity)

As for other people protesting the results of the election - they are just following the advice of Donald Trump from 2012 so kind of hard to criticize them when they are doing exactly what he suggested they should do.

You gave your liberal biased opinion and we gave it the responses that whiny rant was worth.

Unless you can read the future you have no fucking clue what the Trump presidency will bring.

And if you could have read the future 6 days ago, we wouldn't be discussing the COMPLETE fucking beatdown Trump gave the Dems

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2016, 04:46:54 PM »
You gave your liberal biased opinion and we gave it the responses that whiny rant was worth.

Unless you can read the future you have no fucking clue what the Trump presidency will bring.

And if you could have read the future 6 days ago, we wouldn't be discussing the COMPLETE fucking beatdown Trump gave the Dems

Donald chilidogged the DNC, just like Liar Priest chilidogged "booty."

They should spank black kids harder in schools, they've tried everything else.
K

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2016, 04:49:25 PM »
http://www.thecornellreview.org/breaking-cornell-students-cry-didnt-get-way/

Cornell is holding 'crying sessions' where you can feel free to cry about Hillary losing without fear of being mocked.

Good for the soul.