Author Topic: Trump's Cabinet  (Read 65843 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Trump's Cabinet
« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2016, 10:25:47 AM »
If that ever happens. There seems to be some doubt that it will.

Donald Trump Is Lying, To Someone, About His Small Business Tax Cut

Will he cut small business taxes, or won't he? Donald Trump's campaign has two different answers, depending on which conservative activists it's talking to.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robbmandelbaum/2016/09/18/donald-trump-is-lying-to-someone-about-his-small-business-tax-cut/#43ddb85d652a

That article is from September 18th... ya know, back when the media was getting EVERYTHING right...

a

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2016, 10:34:57 AM »
Mnuchin’s bank is also currently under investigation for redlining, as it made just two mortgages to black borrowers in 2014 and 2015 in Southern California, including Los Angles.

Wow...
That's almost HALF as bad as what Hillary is being investigated for!

Keep grasping at straws, you senile old man - it provides amusement for the rest of us!!

Remember this, "Primemuscle": Daft, delusional losers like you, Rob, and all of his gimmicks are merely here for our amusement. Now, babble on, you old c-sucker. We enjoy the laughs.

And, also remember that America has spoken.
Thank God they are collectively more intelligent than your stupid, senile ass.

Yeah, I know... The "popular" vote...
Only a "problem" when it's "convenient" for your agenda.

As I've said before: thank God NOBODY on here takes your stupid ass seriously.
I'm only responding here for shits & giggles.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2016, 10:38:29 AM »
Tax cuts are coming, but maybe not as big as Trump promised
by Jeanne Sahadi   @CNNMoney
November 15, 2016: 11:30 AM ET  

The latest iteration of Trump's tax plan, he already raised the income tax rates he originally proposed (10%, 20%, 25%) to conform to those in the House plan (12%, 25%, 33%).

There's also likely to be some negotiations over the tax rates for small businesses and partnerships. Trump wants to lower the business tax rate to 15% from 35% for corporations and 39.6% for sole proprietorships and partnerships. But the House plan would cut the business tax rate to 25%, 10 percentage points higher than Trump.

And it's very possible that the 12%, 25% and 33% tax rates for individuals may be subject to further negotiation upwards if lawmakers decide they want to make tax reform less expensive. It's worth noting, too, that the 12% bracket is higher than the lowest rate today, which is 10%.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2016, 10:47:47 AM »

Wow...
That's almost HALF as bad as what Hillary is being investigated for!

Keep grasping at straws, you senile old man - it provides amusement for the rest of us!!

Remember this, "Primemuscle": Daft, delusional losers like you, Rob, and all of his gimmicks are merely here for our amusement. Now, babble on, you old c-sucker. We enjoy the laughs.

And, also remember that America has spoken.
Thank God they are collectively more intelligent than your stupid, senile ass.

Yeah, I know... The "popular" vote...
Only a "problem" when it's "convenient" for your agenda.

As I've said before: thank God NOBODY on here takes your stupid ass seriously.
I'm only responding here for shits & giggles.

Apparently you don't get that none of what I posted is my opinion. The sources are cited. I'll venture a guess that Forbes, CNN Money, The Republican House and Senate and Senator Merkley know a heck of a lot more about proposed tax cuts than either you or I.

When does what I posted say anything about the election i.e. the vote?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2016, 12:58:48 PM »
All I want for Christmas is for President-Elect Trump to nominate Sheriff David Clarke for Director of Homeland Security.  

Report: Retired Gen. John Kelly is Trump's pick for Homeland Security secretary
By: Leo Shane III, December 7, 2016

President-elect Donald Trump has picked former Marine Corps Gen. John Kelly to run his Department of Homeland Security, the third high-profile retired military pick for Trump’s Cabinet.

CBS News on Wednesday reported that sources confirmed Kelly’s selection on Wednesday, although Trump transition officials would not immediately confirm the news. CBS officials said a formal announcement is expected within days.

Kelly, the former head of U.S. Southern Command, is well-regarded among Republicans on Capitol Hill and during his service sparred with President Barack Obama’s administration on a variety of security and military issues, including the closing of detention facilities at Naval Base Guantanamo Bay in Cuba.

As head of Southern Command, Kelly oversaw not only the controversial prison but also military missions related to security along America’s southern border, drug and weapons trafficking from South America and Central America, and gang activity in the region.

He also boasts extensive experience in the Middle East, having spent about two years leading combat forces against the Islamic State’s Sunni Arab forerunners in Iraq’s Anbar province.

He’s a Boston native and close friend of Joint Chiefs Chairman Marine Corps Gen. Joseph Dunford. And the 66-year-old veteran has the somber distinction of being the highest-ranking American military official to lose a child in combat during the recent wars. His son, Marine Lt. Robert Michael Kelly, was killed in Afghanistan in 2010.

Along with the Homeland Security post, Trump reportedly had been considering Kelly for Secretary of State, the most prominent incoming Cabinet post still without a nominee.  

News of Kelly’s selection comes just a day after Trump’s formal introduction of retired Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis as the next Secretary of Defense. Last month, Trump tapped former Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn to be his National Security Advisor.

Transition officials said Trump is considering several other retired military flag officers for key posts in the new administration, including a meeting with former U.S. European Command leader Adm. James Stavridis on Thursday.

Mattis will need a waiver to serve as Defense Secretary, because of federal laws requiring seven years of separation from the military before appointment to that post.

But no such rules are in place for the Homeland Security head, making Kelly’s confirmation an easier process. He retired from the Marine Corps earlier this year after 45 years of service.

http://www.militarytimes.com/articles/kelly-dhs-trump-report

As much as we like Clarke, he really isn't qualified for that position.  Hopefully they can find a place elsewhere in the Administration for him.

Just for laughs:

This is one of my favorite Clarke stories  ;D

http://fox6now.com/2011/11/10/woman-who-flipped-off-sheriff-clarke-while-driving-speaks-out/

One woman learned a big lesson the hard way Thursday: never give your fellow driver the finger, especially when that driver is the most powerful member of the sheriff's department - and you are driving with a suspended license! Cheryl Smith was arrested Thursday and cited for driving with a suspended license, and also got a $393 ticket for reckless driving, after she flipped off Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke near 9th and State.

Now, Smith is speaking out, and admitting that sometimes, she can get a little hot-headed behind the wheel.

Smith says it was a look from a fellow driver on I-43 southbound Thursday that provoked her to make a gesture she now regrets. "I jumped from behind him, to the first lane, to the middle lane, and that's when I happened to look over. He had his window down, and he was giving me the 'are you serious?' look. I flipped him off, just so he could see it, and then I put it back, and started driving," Smith said.

It wasn't until Smith saw the flashing lights that she realized the vehicle was an unmarked squad car, and the person she flipped off: Sheriff Clarke! "I even uttered to myself, 'is she giving me the finger?' I mean, she held it up that long, that I could make sure," Sheriff Clarke said.

"He pulled his vehicle in front, and got out, and that's when I was like, I flipped off the police. It's David Clarke I flipped off," Smith said.

"The thing that bothers me is, your average motorist has to put up with that nonsense all the time, from these idiot drivers, and I think she learned a valuable lesson," Sheriff Clarke said.

"I learned a lesson. You never know who is in those tinted-window cars. Never assume it's just a normal person," Smith said.

Smith's license was suspended due to speeding tickets, and she says she knew she shouldn't have been driving, but was running late for class at MATC and the bus wasn't there on time. Smith says she plans to fight th reckless driving citation, and feels it should have been a less expensive speeding ticket instead. Sheriff Clarke predicts she won't fare well in that fight.
:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2016, 01:16:37 PM »
As much as we like Clarke, he really isn't qualified for that position.  Hopefully they can find a place elsewhere in the Administration for him.

Just for laughs:

This is one of my favorite Clarke stories  ;D

http://fox6now.com/2011/11/10/woman-who-flipped-off-sheriff-clarke-while-driving-speaks-out/

One woman learned a big lesson the hard way Thursday: never give your fellow driver the finger, especially when that driver is the most powerful member of the sheriff's department - and you are driving with a suspended license! Cheryl Smith was arrested Thursday and cited for driving with a suspended license, and also got a $393 ticket for reckless driving, after she flipped off Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke near 9th and State.

Now, Smith is speaking out, and admitting that sometimes, she can get a little hot-headed behind the wheel.

Smith says it was a look from a fellow driver on I-43 southbound Thursday that provoked her to make a gesture she now regrets. "I jumped from behind him, to the first lane, to the middle lane, and that's when I happened to look over. He had his window down, and he was giving me the 'are you serious?' look. I flipped him off, just so he could see it, and then I put it back, and started driving," Smith said.

It wasn't until Smith saw the flashing lights that she realized the vehicle was an unmarked squad car, and the person she flipped off: Sheriff Clarke! "I even uttered to myself, 'is she giving me the finger?' I mean, she held it up that long, that I could make sure," Sheriff Clarke said.

"He pulled his vehicle in front, and got out, and that's when I was like, I flipped off the police. It's David Clarke I flipped off," Smith said.

"The thing that bothers me is, your average motorist has to put up with that nonsense all the time, from these idiot drivers, and I think she learned a valuable lesson," Sheriff Clarke said.

"I learned a lesson. You never know who is in those tinted-window cars. Never assume it's just a normal person," Smith said.

Smith's license was suspended due to speeding tickets, and she says she knew she shouldn't have been driving, but was running late for class at MATC and the bus wasn't there on time. Smith says she plans to fight th reckless driving citation, and feels it should have been a less expensive speeding ticket instead. Sheriff Clarke predicts she won't fare well in that fight.

That's hilarious.  lol   ;D

I hope he gets a job in the administration. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 07, 2016, 01:17:59 PM »
Paul Ryan: 'I'd Love' to See Mitt Romney at State
By Sandy Fitzgerald   |    Wednesday, 07 Dec 2016

House Speaker Paul Ryan said his former 2012 presidential running mate Mitt Romney remains a "good friend," and he would love to see the ex-Massachusetts governor be nominated as secretary of State, but he doesn't know yet what President-elect Donald Trump will eventually decide.

"I think he's going to make his choice pretty soon," the Wisconsin Republican told CNBC's "Squawk Box" on Wednesday about Trump's decision. "I think Mitt would be fantastic. He's one of the most competent people I've ever known."

Ryan deferred comment about Romney's sharp criticism of Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign to Romney himself, but admitted he and his former running mate were both surprised to find Trump was considering him for the vital Cabinet post.

However, Ryan said he is not surprised Trump has forgiven Romney for his comments, including in March, when he called the then-candidate a "phony."

"Now that I've gotten to know Donald Trump, which I didn't before, I'm not surprised," Ryan said. "He's extremely magnanimous in this . . . he is a very forgiving, very magnanimous kind of guy. I'm actually very impressed with how he's handled this.

"I'm very impressed with how he's handled just former critics from his own party, like say Mitt Romney, to everybody else. That he's basically saying let's unify this party, unify this country, get things done. That's exactly what I think people want to see."

Also, Ryan discussed Trump's lack of political experience, saying Wednesday he has "every confidence" Trump will separate himself from his business interests while serving in the White House.

"I have every bit of confidence he's going to get himself right with moving himself from the business guy that he is to the president he's going to be," Ryan told the program.

Trump plans next week to offer details about how he will separate from his businesses, indicating his three oldest children, Ivanka, Donald Jr., and Eric will run his business operations.

The new president-elect maintains several businesses and real estate holdings, and has already sold off his stock in other businesses in order to avoid the appearance of having a conflict of interest in his decisions.

Ryan said Trump's "legal details" for the business separation "do not concern him in Congress."

Meanwhile, Ryan said he is more concerned with pushing through an aggressive Republican policy agenda this year, and said lawmakers have been working on tax reform legislation for over a year.

"We've been working on welfare legislation, healthcare legislation, regulatory agenda, energy policy, so it's not just talking points," Ryan said. "What I told our members, assume we get the White House and Congress, do everything you need to do to get ready."

But that does not mean planned reforms on Obamacare will happen immediately – they will take time over a transition period.

"I think people believe with all the rhetoric, 'My gosh, in February I'm going to lose what I've got right now and I'll have nothing to go to," Ryan said. "The point we're trying to make is this law is just failing very, very quickly. We've got to replace this law. And we will have a transition period so that we don't pull the rug out from under people."

Congress will also move on regulatory reform, Ryan said, and on other items such as securing the nation's borders, tax reform, and more.

"We've got a big bold agenda we're working on," Ryan said. "We campaigned on this. We wanted to tell the country very clearly, here is what we hope to do under a unified Republican government if we win the election, which we just did. We feel we have the obligation to follow up on that and make good on those promises."

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Paul-Ryan-Mitt-Romney-State-Department/2016/12/07/id/762685/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2016, 01:20:09 PM »
The meltdowns over Kelyl and Mattis on my FB page are amazing!!! 

Libfags!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2016, 03:15:52 PM »
Trump Nominates WWE's Linda McMahon to Run SBA
By Todd Beamon   |    Wednesday, 07 Dec 2016

President-elect Donald J. Trump nominated former World Wrestling Entertainment CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.

"Linda has a tremendous background and is widely recognized as one of the country's top female executives advising businesses around the globe," Trump said in a statement. "Linda is going to be a phenomenal leader and champion for small businesses and unleash America's entrepreneurial spirit all across the country."

Her nomination must be confirmed by the Senate.

McMahon, 68, is a Republican who endorsed Trump during the primary.

"Donald Trump is a very smart man," she told a Connecticut television station shortly after Trump won the election, per Yahoo. "He listens to people."

In 1980, she co-founded WWE with her husband, Vince McMahon. Her duties included negotiating business deals, launching wrestling merchandise, signing wrestler contracts and spearheading community outreach efforts.

After leaving WWE in 2009, McMahon unsuccessfully ran for the U.S. Senate twice in the Constitution State. She lost to Democrats Richard Blumenthal in 2010 and to Chris Murphy in 2012.

"Our small businesses are the largest source of job creation in our country," McMahon said in Trump's announcement. "I am honored to join the incredibly impressive economic team that President-elect Trump has assembled to ensure that we promote our country’s small businesses and help them grow and thrive."

McMahon's charitable activities include serving on the boards of Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Conn.; the Close Up Foundation in Washington, and American Corporate Partners in New York.

She also is an advisory board member of SoldierStrong, which provides scholarships and rehabilitation technology for veterans.

McMahon is a graduate of East Carolina University.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/WWE-Linda-McMahon-business-administration/2016/12/07/id/762775/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2016, 03:44:42 PM »
Trump to nominate EPA critic Pruitt to lead agency
Published December 07, 2016
FoxNews.com

President-elect Donald Trump is planning to nominate Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt – an outspoken critic of the EPA – to lead the environmental agency, a senior transition source confirmed to Fox News.

Word of Trump’s choice for the Environmental Protection Agency came as the president-elect also named Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad as his pick for ambassador to China and asked retired Gen. John Kelly to lead the Department of Homeland Security. Trump announced late Wednesday as well that he’ll nominate Linda McMahon, former chief executive of World Wrestling Entertainment, as administrator of the Small Business Administration.

Pruitt may be the most controversial pick of the four.

Pruitt, 48, has been a reliable booster of the fossil fuel industry and a critic of what he derides as the EPA's "activist agenda."

Representing his state as attorney general since 2011, Pruitt has repeatedly sued the EPA to roll back environmental regulations and other health protections. He joined with other Republican attorneys general in opposing the Clean Power Plan, which seeks to limit planet-warming carbon emissions from coal-fired power plants. Pruitt has argued that curbing carbon emissions would trample the sovereignty of state governments, drive up electricity rates, threaten the reliability of the nation's power grid and "create economic havoc."

His installment, if confirmed, would mark a significant break with the current EPA approach toward global warming.

In an opinion article published earlier this year by National Review, Pruitt suggested the debate over global warming "is far from settled" and claimed "scientists continue to disagree about the degree and extent of global warming and its connection to the actions of mankind."

He also filed court briefs in support of the Keystone XL Pipeline project blocked by the Obama administration, which would have run through his state. And Pruitt sued the EPA over the agency's recent expansion of water bodies regulated under the federal Clean Water Act.

"Respect for private property rights have allowed our nation to thrive, but with the recently finalized rule, farmers, ranchers, developers, industry and individual property owners will now be subject to the unpredictable, unsound and often byzantine regulatory regime of the EPA," Pruitt said last year.

As word of Pruitt's nomination spread Wednesday, environmental and liberal groups quickly responded with condemnation.

Public Citizen called him a "terrible choice," saying in a statement: "Pruitt is cozy with the oil and gas industry and treats the EPA like an enemy."

Business leaders in his home state, however, lauded Pruitt's selection, especially those in the oil and gas industry.

"Scott Pruitt is a businessman and public servant and understands the impact regulation and legislation have in the business world," said Jeffrey McDougall, chairman of the Oklahoma Independent Petroleum Association. "His appointment will put rational and reasonable regulation at the forefront."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/trump-to-nominate-epa-critic-pruitt-to-lead-agency.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 08, 2016, 09:04:03 AM »
Trump Expected to Name CKE Restaurants CEO to Head Labor Department

Image: Trump Expected to Name CKE Restaurants CEO to Head Labor Department
 (AP)
Thursday, 08 Dec 2016

President-elect Donald Trump is expected to name Andy Puzder, chief executive of CKE Restaurants Inc, as his nominee to head the U.S. Labor Department, according to a source familiar with the choice, putting a vocal critic of government intervention in labor markets in charge of workplace regulation.

Puzder, whose company operates the Carl's Jr. and Hardee's fast-food chains, appeared as a Trump surrogate during the presidential campaign.

The selection, first reported by the Wall Street Journal, was expected to be announced soon, the source said.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/CKE-restaurants-CEO-Labor-Department/2016/12/08/id/762889/

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 08, 2016, 11:27:58 AM »
That's hilarious.  lol   ;D

I hope he gets a job in the administration. 

Sheriff Clarke is one of my favorite public officials

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: December 08, 2016, 12:16:37 PM »
Potential Secretary Of State Pick Cozies Up To Russia, Says ‘We Don’t Need China’

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.), supposedly on a growing shortlist to become secretary of state, said Wednesday that “the Chinese are not our friends” and strongly suggested a better relationship with Russia would be “a good thing.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dana-rohrabacher-russia_us_5848f9ffe4b0d0aa037f46d2?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #138 on: December 08, 2016, 12:44:09 PM »
Potential Secretary Of State Pick Cozies Up To Russia, Says ‘We Don’t Need China’

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.), supposedly on a growing shortlist to become secretary of state, said Wednesday that “the Chinese are not our friends” and strongly suggested a better relationship with Russia would be “a good thing.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dana-rohrabacher-russia_us_5848f9ffe4b0d0aa037f46d2?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2016, 01:42:18 PM »
Ha, ha. Once again you attack the messenger rather then discussing the message. Did you watch the video? What Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) said in the interview is undeniable. Either you agree or disagree that China is a bigger threat to the U.S. than Russia or you don't.  That Rohrabacher is on the "short list" for Secretary of State is debatable since new candidates for this job are suggested almost on a daily basis.   

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #140 on: December 08, 2016, 01:46:56 PM »
Ha, ha. Once again you attack the messenger rather then discussing the message. Did you watch the video? What Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) said in the interview is undeniable. Either you agree or disagree that China is a bigger threat to the U.S. than Russia or you don't.  That Rohrabacher is on the "short list" for Secretary of State is debatable since new candidates for this job are suggested almost on a daily basis.   

Do you believe the Chinese are our friends and we shouldn't have a better relationship with Russia?

I am confused.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 08, 2016, 02:44:23 PM »
Do you believe the Chinese are our friends and we shouldn't have a better relationship with Russia?

I am confused.

Don't be confused. I'm not. Neither China nor Russia are our friends. Better relationships with both these countries are very important. Putin and Trump appear have volatile personalities (just an observation). Let us hope that neither one ticks the other one off.

China's GNP was 16.08 trillion PPP dollars in 2013. Russia's was
3.328 trillion PPP dollars, slightly less than India's. I believe money talks.

Russia has 7,300 warheads, the United States has 6,970 warheads and China has 260 warheads. Of course we should have a better relationship with Russia, they have more firepower than we do. China not so much.  I have no idea if China is our "friend" or why that matters aside from trade agreements.

Some other things to think about.

Despite seeing the U.S. as an unfriendly nation, an overwhelming majority of Russians -- 71 percent -- believe Russia should strengthen its relations with the West. A smaller majority -- 52 percent -- think Russia should strengthen its relations with the Muslim world.

“The world is on the verge of radical change. We see that the European Union is gradually falling apart, how the US economy is crashing, and that all this will end with a new rearrangement of the world. In 10 years we can expect a new world order in which the key factor will be the alliance between China and Russia.” President of China Xi Jinping

I'd provide sources for this information, but you should look stuff up yourself. You might learn something new.

“We are currently observing the USA’s aggressive actions, both in regards of Russia and China. I believe that Russia and China can create an alliance before which NATO would be weak, and this would put an end to the imperialist ambitions of the West” stated Xi Jinping.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 08, 2016, 02:51:26 PM »

Whenever Trump doesn't like a woman he calls her ugly. This is really quite juvenile. Arianna Huffington may not be a great beauty, but she's hardly a train wreck either.

Michael Huffington was bisexual before he and Arianna married. 

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 08, 2016, 03:07:52 PM »
Sheriff Clarke is one of my favorite public officials

Mine, too!

Unfortunately, you lack the amount of integrity necessary for any amount of credibility on this forum - deleting shameful posts you've made and blaming mods for the back peddling action.

You, Saint Rob, and Primemuscle all belong in one boat: the one that's sinking.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 08, 2016, 03:09:47 PM »

Mine, too!

Unfortunately, you lack the amount of integrity necessary for any amount of credibility on this forum - deleting shameful posts you've made and blaming mods for the back peddling action.

You, Saint Rob, and Primemuscle all belong in one boat: the one that's sinking.

Aw!  :'(

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #145 on: December 08, 2016, 04:07:38 PM »
Don't be confused. I'm not. Neither China nor Russia are our friends. Better relationships with both these countries are very important. Putin and Trump appear have volatile personalities (just an observation). Let us hope that neither one ticks the other one off.

We are currently in a cold war with Russia - in regards to Syria and Assad. IMO, Putin seems like the only leader in Europe with any common sense.

There isn't much that Trump can do now to piss off Putin further, other than blatantly attack Russian forces or territories.

China is a completely different animal though.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #146 on: December 08, 2016, 04:41:15 PM »

Why would anyone discuss anything with you?  Going forward, you're just gonna shit on anything Trump says or does.

The jury returned the verdict. You lost. What upside is there for anyone to give a flying fuck what you or any other Libtard think, feel or have to say about anything?

Seriously, move to Canada. The Prime Minister there is obviously more to your liking.

This is your reality in the U.S:

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 08, 2016, 04:46:14 PM »
Senility only worsens with age.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 09, 2016, 01:26:57 PM »
Good.

Ex-New York Mayor Giuliani Not Trump's Pick for Secretary of State
Friday, 09 Dec 2016

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani is no longer under consideration to serve as U.S. secretary of state under President-elect Donald Trump, CNN reported on Friday, citing an unnamed source.

CNN said Giuliani has been told he is no longer in contention for the top U.S. diplomat post.

Other contenders include 2012 Republican presidential nominee and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney and Exxon Mobil Chief Executive Rex Tillerson.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/new-york-giuliani-trump/2016/12/09/id/763185/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #149 on: December 09, 2016, 01:47:00 PM »
I was pulling for Rudy as Attorney General. I don't see him as a Secretary of State. He's a law and order guy.

That said, there was a story about Comey being asked to step down as FBI Director. That could be Rudy's spot.