Author Topic: Fake News Massively OUtperformed Real News During Election  (Read 5356 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Fake News Massively OUtperformed Real News During Election
« on: November 17, 2016, 09:29:32 AM »
The worst byproduct of so many of the polls being off is that now facts are even more subjective for the right.  :D

http://uproxx.com/news/facebook-fake-news-writer-washington-post-interview/

I think Coachisback posted every single one of these.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Fake News Massively OUtperformed Real News During Election
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 09:32:08 AM »
Facebook fake-news writer: ‘I think Donald Trump is in the White House because of me’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/17/facebook-fake-news-writer-i-think-donald-trump-is-in-the-white-house-because-of-me/?tid=sm_tw

My sites were picked up by Trump supporters all the time. I think Trump is in the White House because of me. His followers don’t fact-check anything — they’ll post everything, believe anything. His campaign manager posted my story about a protester getting paid $3,500 as fact. Like, I made that up. I posted a fake ad on Craigslist.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 09:39:27 AM »
We should stick with CNN for the facts.

FACT!
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 09:49:03 AM »
The worst byproduct of so many of the polls being off is that now facts are even more subjective for the right.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 10:01:15 AM »
Wikileaks proved that fake news is cnn, msbnc, cnbc etc

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 10:02:07 AM »
We should stick with CNN for the facts.

FACT!
Yep.

CNN, the "news" organization that was in direct cooperation with the DNC and the Clinton campaign. Or how about Politico, sending articles to be vetted by John Podesta and the DNC? Or NBC that would have normal "sit downs" with Wasserman Schultz to go over talking points? Or the many others that contacted the DNC and Clinton campaign to ask them what questions they should ask Republican candidates during interviews? Or giving debate questions to Clinton? Or the Pied Pipper strategy that was leaked where the DNC/Clinton gave marching orders to the media so they could pump up the Republican candidates they chose?

And so much, much more.

Looks like we found the actual "FAKE NEWS!"

Keep trying to deflect blame and fail to understand why Clinton lost. It ain't because of those sites you posted.

Double down, friend, just keep screaming away....in 2018 the Dems will lose it all as they are still clueless as well.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 11:34:08 AM »
In more fake news :  Vince Goodrum awarded IFBB pro card.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 02:04:37 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 03:29:48 PM »

Seems like our right wing posters on this board still think these stories are true

Apparently in Trump's America the truth is whatever you choose to believe at any given moment

Today China reminded Trump that global warning is not a hoax but I suspect he will simply choose not to believe them

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 03:46:06 PM »

100% correct.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 03:52:03 PM »
Seems like our right wing posters on this board still think these stories are true

Apparently in Trump's America the truth is whatever you choose to believe at any given moment

Today China reminded Trump that global warning is not a hoax but I suspect he will simply choose not to believe them

I'm sure Trump will take the Chinese's reminder under advisement:

China tops WHO list for deadly outdoor air pollution | Environment | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/sep/27/more-than-million-died-due-air-pollution-china-one-year?0p19G=c

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2016, 04:40:35 PM »
In more fake news :  Vince Goodrum awarded IFBB pro card.
HAHAHA, I like this

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2016, 04:43:08 PM »

I never heard any of these but then again I never get on Facebook. Truth be told I mostly watched CNN this election even though I knew that they were biased and worked toward getting their candidate elected. Tough to find straight up news these days, it's all opinion and pundits which is fucking horrible.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2016, 04:47:26 PM »

Maybe they also told him that Obama secretly promised that the American taxpayers will pay the bills for whatever it costs to eliminate global warming. Then he told them, no way, if they're worried about it, then they can pay to fix it. So they decided global warming is a hoax after all!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2016, 04:48:08 PM »

LMFAO are you kidding me? You sit here while Obamacare is failing all around you and want to talk about making up facts? Almost every thing that has happened as a result of that shit sandwich we all had to eat was pointed out before the democrats unilaterally passed it.

Don't come on here and act like democrats don't have their own set of facts.

How many times did Hillarys email story change? How many times did wasserman Schultz and Brazile deny collaborating with the Clinton campaign?

Face it you guys ran a shitty candidate with more baggage than Kim Kardashian. You idiots deserve his presidency more than anybody for trying to push the lying hypocrite on everyone else.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor moron

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2016, 04:56:26 PM »
Hey Straw how about the fact that the deficit reduction during obamas terms were due to ending the wars in the Middle East and the sequester?

How about Obama taking credit for the reduction but blaming the rise of ISIS on bush b/c it was the agreement he made that resulted in us leaving Iraq? How about Obama blaming the reps for the sequester which cut spending that he now takes credit for?

How about Obama getting a Nobel peace price for ending the wars which he now says was due all to bush?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2016, 05:09:03 PM »
LMFAO are you kidding me? You sit here while Obamacare is failing all around you and want to talk about making up facts? Almost every thing that has happened as a result of that shit sandwich we all had to eat was pointed out before the democrats unilaterally passed it.

Don't come on here and act like democrats don't have their own set of facts.

How many times did Hillarys email story change? How many times did wasserman Schultz and Brazile deny collaborating with the Clinton campaign?

Face it you guys ran a shitty candidate with more baggage than Kim Kardashian. You idiots deserve his presidency more than anybody for trying to push the lying hypocrite on everyone else.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor moron

And you can enjoy the fruits of your labor too dipshit

Trump will become a rolling nightmare for Republicans and then this country

In due time he will be fighting with his own party (again) and posting midnight tweets about how they suck...."so unfair"

The funny thing about healthcare is Repubs didn't give a rats ass about it.  They only reason they pretend to care now is that they can't just repeal it because certain aspects of it are popular.

If they had chosen to parcipate instead of obstructing then maybe we'd have a better plan

I'll be glad to see the brillian Republican fix the ACA and will give them full credit if they can do it

BTW - pretending that the plethora of a fake news doesn't exist doesn't change the fact but feel free to keep pretending it if makes you feel better

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2016, 05:09:45 PM »
Hey Straw how about the fact that the deficit reduction during obamas terms were due to ending the wars in the Middle East and the sequester?

How about Obama taking credit for the reduction but blaming the rise of ISIS on bush b/c it was the agreement he made that resulted in us leaving Iraq? How about Obama blaming the reps for the sequester which cut spending that he now takes credit for?

How about Obama getting a Nobel peace price for ending the wars which he now says was due all to bush?

any claim you make without proof with be ignored

I believe we been down this road before

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2016, 05:17:20 PM »

I feel like a noob again, I don't remember how to post YouTube links...LMFAO

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2016, 05:24:53 PM »

I feel like a noob again, I don't remember how to post YouTube links...LMFAO

The YouTube link will work if you just copy the code following v=

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2016, 05:26:34 PM »
The YouTube link will work if you just copy the code following v=

thank you sir!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2016, 08:03:34 PM »

Actually I didn't but whatever makes you feel better.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2016, 04:23:44 AM »

a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2016, 07:06:49 AM »

Trump's victory was a Greenlash?   ???

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2016, 09:54:28 AM »
Just released, 44% of Americans depend on Facebook for most of their news .

Now, if you reference the NY Times, Wall Street Journal , CBS, AP, etc, the Facebook crowd calls "bullshit"
BUT, if Facebook pal Joe Blow posts some made up crap with a  link they want to hear, it's an "absolute fact.

People want to believe they know the  facts BETTER then real journalists.
The reality is most people believe total fantast crap because it's what they want to hear.