Author Topic: Need help Jizmo and others. test cyp daily?  (Read 1922 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Need help Jizmo and others. test cyp daily?
« on: November 17, 2016, 03:04:48 PM »
wanted to run Test cyp daily in small amounts like 65mg a day. .25 adex per day. is this ok?

StackedDec

• Getbig II
Re: Need help Jizmo and others. test cyp daily?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 06:30:21 PM »
Why do you want to use Cyp instead of Prop, what are you trying to get out of it?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 06:30:25 PM »
What the logic behind this?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 04:24:50 AM »
wanted to run Test cyp daily in small amounts like 65mg a day. .25 adex per day. is this ok?

I pin .3 ml of test e daily, which is about 75 mg. Use a slin pin, but I'm quite lean so can pin in the usual places. Feel great, less sides because of smaller more frequent dosing. If you have the time to do it every morning/night I suggest you try it. If I was travelling I would pin a bigger shot once a week tho

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 08:29:08 AM »
Go for it.

I feel a lot better shooting everything daily long esters included.

29g slin pin no problemo.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 09:14:55 AM »
Why do you want to use Cyp instead of Prop, what are you trying to get out of it?

why? to recomp

i also have the free time to do it right now, daily. and as others said the small slin pin injections subq or IM (quasi subq) are way less invasive

what im concerned about is just the estrogen. yesterday i was so incredibly irritated and bummed, and i think its cuz I may have crashed my estrogen. but im only using .25mg of pharm adex daily. which i didnt think would be all that bad considering .5 EOD is like the standard dose for 500mg test cycle. im only using approx 400mg a week of test

i cant tell if these phantom throbs in my aerola area are gyno related or just in my head. i also had my glands removed so im guessing its in my head. so my estrogen is either sky high or super low. i will add ive never had estrogen issues on any blood test, so mine rarely gets out of range from what ive seen

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 09:29:02 AM »
I think estrogen is a very misunderstood thing. You need a ratio of esto to test for the body to be happy....If you crashed your estro, your going to feel like shit.

Have you had any blood work done to find out what your estrogen is without taking adex?
Have you had any blood work done while your taking adex to find out what dose is best for you? compared to the test dose your taking.

Or are you following bro science?

As an example, on 750mg test E week I need 1 mg adex week, any more than this, and I drive my estrogen down too low, but on 1mg adex I feel OK.
When I dont take adex, my estro count is around 850 on my labs scale, which is way way way high. But I dont feel bad, nor get any sides. I still run 1mg adex

When I am on 375mg test week, I need zero adex at all, if I feel that I need one, ill run 1mg adex like once every 2-3 weeks. Not sure if its good or bad, but it works for me.

I personally think .25 day is too much, but it also depends on your test dose. at .25 *7 = 1.75mg

Here is my own theory.

If your taking so much test, that your body is just converting it to DHT and Estro, what is the point? The sides out weigh the gains, and your taking MORE products to counter sides that should not be there. This is just my opinion of course.

Have you ever tried running a lower dose of test with no adex? Blood work is important.

I guess my point here is that each person is different, how they react to any dose. Find what works for you.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 06:23:20 AM »
yes ive tried trt 100-200 at no adex and did ok i think. i havnt dosed any adex in the last 3 days and feel a lil better right now.

Marc86

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2016, 01:55:13 PM »
Don't wanna be a prick , or maybe I am lol but why da fuck people assume they need fucking afez or whatever
Most of the times without even wait for
Any sides or have bloods done to see where they at lol
Fucking logic .. like the rule "500mg" test u need some adex ... bitch please everyone is
Fucking diferent , and if u do need that much on such low
Dose I feel for you hahah ... im doing 1g test week , 600mg Deca , first time on the Deca no gyno no Deca dick ( and yes the stuff isn't bunk that I know for a fact ) few zits and that's it ..: and not that many tbh!
Plus like many of yous probably know u do
Need some f**** estrogen  to grow ! Period!!!
I know I went bit off topic
Here but lately when seeing going tru posts , see a lot of
This shit people using tone of
Ancillaries when probably they don't need them and they in some cases will
Fuck u up more than the roids u taking lol ! End of rant hahah