Author Topic: so my friendly friends..  (Read 22123 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
so my friendly friends..
« on: November 19, 2016, 01:12:34 PM »
its you lucky month...

you threw out the drug dealer white widow,,

you helped Donald win the western elections,,

you still crazy boarding which i strted on before i became huge,,

you ummm well you finaly understood legit kigtropin was scam that ip did on all of the athletes including me,, eventhough the legit! kigtropin was amazing out of this world fucking no words...palius was right it drove me insane in those time and i still miss it but they scammed all of us after they ran out of the legit

what else...umm obviously naser was never me..you already know it so all the idiots out there should either leave or get on new gimmicks

what else.. oh the gh15 forum is taking a lot of my postings time ...so i wil try to help here too and contribute but! you hve to understand that its very hard to do 2 forum...very very hard especialy when the gh15 forum is so sucesful

i like gtbig ..or dying board as i named it...it is a boarding where i staretd my rize to fame and i will help it but give me time ..i cant be everywhere all the time i have life and i believe the filt are still around ..no one realy leave the boardings they just change names in most liklehoods ..some don't even do that since they coudnt give a fuck

dismissed for now,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: so my friendly friends..
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 01:17:09 PM »
by the way ,, how th fuck did you let that idiot fucking garbge filt piano get waves in bodybuild and fitntess?? he is doing a gh15er...trying to ...but he is sick in my opinion ..just like baskin robins and many other idiots who used the gh15 name to get themselves super rich while stil selling junk supplements who don't do noting beside empty parents pockets,,

in any case...johnny no name i said million time to tel you to come to ripped.com and you are welcome there

alex 52...hello you cn tell me hello with your 100 gimmick it wil eb nice to talk to all of you when i hve time,,

who else..umm..i keep forgetting whos here and whos not..been 5 years almost.. i will be more active in 2017,,

its good thing you were so strong for Donald ...very good
also good thing you threw out that drug dealer widow...very very good thing

oh cahos...im sure is here too stil...probably the admin by now? in any case god bless,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 01:19:53 PM »
the all dam place is in shock,, tell ron to be sure they don't ban this account...since this is the only one i got lol I'm not gimmick balonie.. also i hve 14 pms .. i will check them see who wrote to me in the last 5 years

gh15 approved
fallen angel

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 01:22:39 PM »
It's best to let things die out.

Gh15 had a run.

Nobody likes him, or knows who he is now.

Please do not encourage my theory that the original GH15 was an in house creation.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 01:24:25 PM »

Gh15 had a run.

Nobody likes him, or knows who is now.

Please do not encourage my theory that the original GH15 was an in house creation.

I'll let someone else post my official statement about you Shizzo....but you are not in the league of gh15
A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2016, 01:24:47 PM »
Sticky approved.  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2016, 01:26:35 PM »

I'll let someone else post my official statement about you Shizzo....but you are not in the league of gh15
Ahem..... That is King Shizzo to you.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2016, 01:28:08 PM »
idiot,, it me your god,, ask ron and the one more rep...they 2 will admit it ..after they get over the shock,,

i was never naser..it is a lie...i was never gimmick account ...i was never multiple person account or shared account...

if you looked around you a little bit..just a tiny mini little bit...you will understand you talking to the real deal ...and this is why there is silent the last 10 minutes ..

in any case mr shizo? learn me befor eyou talk to me ..i never lie this is first ,, and second these days i don't have much time due to gh1 5.org,, i rized to power on this forum and for 8 years ruled it ..was nice ..but i moved on in 2012 due to corruption ..i announced on my boarding that i will come back to dying board aka gtbig and try to do th 2 boardings...based on time i have

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tunza Muscle

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2016, 01:29:23 PM »
its you lucky month...

you threw out the drug dealer white widow,,

you helped Donald win the western elections,,

you still crazy boarding which i strted on before i became huge,,

you ummm well you finaly understood legit kigtropin was scam that ip did on all of the athletes including me,, eventhough the legit! kigtropin was amazing out of this world fucking no words...palius was right it drove me insane in those time and i still miss it but they scammed all of us after they ran out of the legit

what else...umm obviously naser was never me..you already know it so all the idiots out there should either leave or get on new gimmicks

what else.. oh the gh15 forum is taking a lot of my postings time ...so i wil try to help here too and contribute but! you hve to understand that its very hard to do 2 forum...very very hard especialy when the gh15 forum is so sucesful

i like gtbig ..or dying board as i named it...it is a boarding where i staretd my rize to fame and i will help it but give me time ..i cant be everywhere all the time i have life and i believe the filt are still around ..no one realy leave the boardings they just change names in most liklehoods ..some don't even do that since they coudnt give a fuck

ONCE AGAIN! I WOULD LIKE TO THNK YOU FOR HELPING DONALD! IT WAS NICE OF YOU TO STICK BY ripped.com AND BY ME AND TO DEMONSTRATE THIS COMBO AGAINST THE COMMUNISTS GLOBALIST WHO WANTED AND STILL WANT TO RUIN THE WEST..FINALY! A PRESIDENT THAT IS PRO ATHLETICS AND ONE OF US AND VERY GOOD FRIENDS WITH VINCE MCMAHOWN,,

dismissed for now,,

gh15 approved

Good to hear from you brah. I was first in line at the polls and I voted for The Donald.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2016, 01:30:03 PM »
Sticky approved.  ;D

here is someone i hvent heard from in long time,, disgusted.. lol
bring your ass where you belong ..unles you are already there on a diferent name,, in any case you will see me here more in 2017 based on time

just tell them to not make this a 1 million page thread lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2016, 01:31:04 PM »

Gh15 had a run.

Nobody likes him, or knows who is now.

"Obsessing over who's who will blah, blah, blah...."

Shitbag.    ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2016, 01:33:33 PM »
"Obsessing over who's who will blah, blah, blah...."

Shitbag.    ;D
It's not everyday that the Devil is readily accepted back into the fold.

The Mods have some explaining to do.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2016, 01:34:15 PM »
I'm amazed how ron didn't touch the account,, says a lot about him ,, didn't fucking touch it ...102% full capacity there is no more place to send pms to me lol so much support and questions,, all the retards coudnt think to ask me that on gh15 boaring? i would answer you there too i do all the time,,

in any case i cant read all these pms its too much ,, i will with time

but very respectful of the admin of this forum to not touch my account..very! respectful

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2016, 01:34:42 PM »
here is someone i hvent heard from in long time,, disgusted.. lol
bring your ass where you belong ..unles you are already there on a diferent name,, in any case you will see me here more in 2017 based on time

just tell them to not make this a 1 million page thread lol

gh15 approved

Hey bud. I was there but then my account was taken down or something. I was under this name.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2016, 01:37:20 PM »
I'm amazed how ron didn't touch the account,, says a lot about him ,, didn't fucking touch it ...102% full capacity there is no more place to send pms to me lol so much support and questions,, all the retards coudnt think to ask me that on gh15 boaring? i would answer you there too i do all the time,,

in any case i cant read all these pms its too much ,, i will with time

but very respectful of the admin of this forum to not touch my account..very! respectful

gh15 approved
READ MY NAME CAREFULLY. You will also be amazed at how quickly your account will be erased, if you continue to speak gibberish and try to sell drugs on the down low.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2016, 01:39:35 PM »
^ disgusted..make another one just call yourelf same name or close to it or whatever you want ill tell the admin its you,, everyone on gtbig is ok on gh15 boarding if you ask me ...its admin decision who he let in but i myself don't hve a problem especiaaly after that dealer widow as thrown out or removed from mod here and also you supported Donald so much ..made me proud ..especialy what i saw from adonis,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2016, 01:41:30 PM »
writes like Luimarco talks.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2016, 01:42:32 PM »
READ MY NAME CAREFULLY. You will also be amazed at how quickly your account will be erased, if you continue to speak gibberish and try to sell drugs on the down low.

i dont even pee on you,, if i need to pee i wil chose someone else to do it on not you,, who the fuck isthis shizo? I'm not familiar with this thing
where is my crew? 240? whre is that comunist? where is that whats his name coach? whre is arvila mike? where is sevastes? matt t and matt c ?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2016, 01:44:33 PM »
i dont even pee on you,, if i need to pee i wil chose someone else to do it on not you,, who the fuck isthis shizo? I'm not familiar with this thing
where is my crew? 240? whre is that comunist? where is that whats his name coach? whre is arvila mike? where is sevastes? matt t and matt c ?

gh15 approved
Holy shit.......

The whole thong is in house.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2016, 01:45:44 PM »
writes like Luimarco talks.

luimrco is another idiot who rozed to fame on me ,, from rich piano to baskin robins to all this youtube chanels and facebooks,, i decided to nto do facebook even if they beg me ..im done with zuckerface i cant stand him or anything related to that idiot ..maybe Donald wil change it and mke them more capitalism friendly ..they need to be broken and not have so muh strength

luimarco on my site ...i talked about him...i saw one video of him i like his voice ..uniqe ..remind me of bustin ass before he went nuts lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2016, 01:45:56 PM »
Sev suicided by mod.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2016, 01:47:27 PM »
is danta and sons still posting on here? is bobbie chick stil posting? or is he just reading?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2016, 01:50:53 PM »
I can't subscribe to this. It is clearly a shock and awe created by the mods.  

Has Getbig turned into Daytime Soaps? Is it trying to emulate the WWE?

When I was an infant, my father taught me to hate GH15. Now.......Getbig lets all the boogeymen back for entertainment purposes.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2016, 01:51:04 PM »
Chick still logs on occasionally but doesn't post. Brainwashed by that shitty MD board where everyone suckles the pros' gyno.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2016, 01:56:09 PM »
Chick has been away for years after he signed a deal with Blechman, not sure if he ever got paid :D