Author Topic: Being single and keeping all your money is better?  (Read 8836 times)

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
Being single and keeping all your money is better?
« on: November 20, 2016, 01:39:09 PM »
if you stay single you can save all your money and retire at 40-45 and live a stress free life of bodybuilding and prostitutes

if you start something with a chic and get kids etc you need to work until you are like 70 and you will barely have any money left or any time for yourself

so do you agree?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
prostitutes is not a viable option for a moral man.

love is the highest goal.

so no i dont agree.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
prostitutes is not a viable option for a moral man.

love is the highest goal.

so no i dont agree.
not sure if srs or trolling really hard

JCL

• Getbig III
I agree, i signed up to the second option and I'm only 34 and can see this future ahead of me.

Was much more fun and stress free, being jacked, working out, and being selfish and spending lots of money.

Now I have no life, let myself go and have a kid on the way....

In all seriousness, it has its pros and cons, and I do appreciate family life.

But fuck. Don't do it!!

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
the great thing about bodybuilding is if the prostitues pimp gives you any problems you can take care of business before you take care of business...know what I'm sayin'?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
only if you prostitute yourself should you get a pass to go to prostitutes.

or to phrase it differently:

for every prostitute you fuck you need to be fucked up the ass yourself.

thats fair.

JCL

• Getbig III

thats fair.

You just ruined this thread moron.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
I agree, i signed up to the second option and I'm only 34 and can see this future ahead of me.

Was much more fun and stress free, being jacked, working out, and being selfish and spending lots of money.

Now I have no life, let myself go and have a kid on the way....

In all seriousness, it has its pros and cons, and I do appreciate family life.

But fuck. Don't do it!!
yeah man bcs i met a young fine honey and i can tell she is trying to get her hooks in me

she came over to cook me up food for an entire week to take to work

and she says she wanted 3 children and a big house and this and that

and it's giving me stresss

i think i need to run away from this situation

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III

thats fair.

If that was the case all of getbig could run a train on me.

Henda

• Getbig V
You can still have a lass and kids but just be sensible with your money, but house only in your name, steer her away from marriage ect

JCL

• Getbig III
yeah man bcs i met a young fine honey and i can tell she is trying to get her hooks in me

she came over to cook me up food for an entire week to take to work

and she says she wanted 3 children and a big house and this and that

and it's giving me stresss

i think i need to run away from this situation

I've been in the game, I know females well, been with girl next doors to bi polar whores.

Let me ask you a few questions.

How long have you been seeing this broad?

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
You can still have a lass and kids but just be sensible with your money, but house only in your name, steer her away from marriage ect
i could only see this work if i won the lottery, didnt tell anybody about it,

buy second home where i go chill during the day, pretending to be at work, take naps, go to the gym etc

come home to family at night pretending to have worked a 14 hour shift tirelessly

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
I've been in the game, I know females well, been with girl next doors to bi polar whores.

Let me ask you a few questions.

How long have you been seeing this broad?
only met her a month ago and she hasnt even let me hit it bcs supposedly she's a virgin

but she looks so dreamy and big ass so my natural instincts are fighting with my mind

but for sure i need to stay alone so i can retire early and live the good life in a poverty country with lots of fine young honeys

Henda

• Getbig V
i could only see this work if i won the lottery, didnt tell anybody about it,

buy second home where i go chill during the day, pretending to be at work, take naps, go to the gym etc

come home to family at night pretending to have worked a 14 hour shift tirelessly
I see it as a double edged sword, many times I resent having the woman around and fantasise about eating pussy and ass of whore I just met but then I think who will clean the house and cook my meals and wash my clothes

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Nope.
Wealth accumulation for average person must be slower alone than with another person.
You pay everything just by yourself.

Don't know how it's in America but here women work just like men and spend relatively little time home after babies. So a household would have a double income with two persons making money. Average man doesn't end up with huge financial losses in case of divorce.

Simple Simon

house in your name or not if you have a girlfriend living there with kids she still may have a claim to the house if she can prove she contributed.

mazrim

• Getbig V
Or you could marry someone with good money sense and have double the money...

Simple Simon

Or you could marry someone with good money sense and have double the money...

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Seriously marriage and kids is one of the worst things you can do to yourself all the guys I know who got married with kids got fat out of shape and their face looks stressed out, now you have to be slaving yourself to save up college funds and all that bullshit hell no.
 I love my stress free life I get to travel have casual relationships and nobody cant touch my money.

Henda

• Getbig V
house in your name or not if you have a girlfriend living there with kids she still may have a claim to the house if she can prove she contributed.

Is set it on fire before giving her half.

What defines contributes? I paid deposit and every single mortgage payment and could show bank statements to proof

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
Nope.
Wealth accumulation for average person must be slower alone than with another person.
You pay everything just by yourself.

Don't know how it's in America but here women work just like men and spend relatively little time home after babies. So a household would have a double income with two persons making money. Average man doesn't end up with huge financial losses in case of divorce.
this is a joke

women cost more than they earn

what they earn they usually dont even use fairly to contribute to family

women are selfish with their money more than men usually

Simple Simon

Is set it on fire before giving her half.

What defines contributes? I paid deposit and every single mortgage payment and could show bank statements to proof
Im pretty sure a woman can show that her earnings were spent on the upkeep of the home and food and holidays.

Henda

• Getbig V
Im pretty sure a woman can show that her earnings were spent on the upkeep of the home and food and holidays.

That's fucking liftin the cu nts don't even have to pay owt towards the actual house and still can claim it? No wonder women are seen as worthless pieces of shit I'd sooner pay a smack head to stangle her

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
this is a joke

women cost more than they earn

what they earn they usually dont even use fairly to contribute to family

women are selfish with their money more than men usually

spot on
women ive been involved with all worked and were on decent salaries..were happy enough to earn their own money but fuck they sure didnt want to spend it

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
it was comical how my ex thought she could get a piece (half?) of my apartment

she must have been very disappointed when she got absolutely not a single penny