Author Topic: TRUMP ADMITS TODAY THAT HIS CHARITY ILLEGALLY BENEFITTED HIM AND FAMILY  (Read 4207 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: TRUMP ADMITS TODAY THAT HIS CHARITY ILLEGALLY BENEFITTED HIM AND FAMILY
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2016, 04:43:21 PM »
Also, lets clarify this. It wasn't Trump himself that admitted to it, it was his foundation (board members possibly) so lets not pull a 240 until all of the facts are out.

You libs took the proverbial beating because you didn't do your homework and believed everything the MSM fed you....like now. 

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2016, 04:47:34 PM »
This has nothing to do with left leaning news reports...The Trump Foundation made the announcement.
Good move IMO to put this and the Trump U fraud behind him and start with a clean slate.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2016, 06:40:28 PM »
This has nothing to do with left leaning news reports...The Trump Foundation made the announcement.
Good move IMO to put this and the Trump U fraud behind him and start with a clean slate.

Exactly......The foundation was a fraud.....which calls into question Trump's accusation of Hillary's foundation being involved in criminal activity......WHEN HIS WAS AS WELL......I agree it s a good job by Trump to finally admit it and put it behind him...but it does expose his own hypocrisy....that's all I'm saying......yet all of sudden its the media to blame......CONVENIENTLY

and you guys accuse us Libs of being lapdogs.....

STRANGE........

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2016, 07:02:54 PM »

No, the foundation didn't make an announcement. They filed a obligatory report with the IRS, as any legitimate foundation does, and that report to the IRS becomes public information. The media looked it up, and put their leftist spin on it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2016, 07:32:20 PM »
Exactly......The foundation was a fraud.....which calls into question Trump's accusation of Hillary's foundation being involved in criminal activity......WHEN HIS WAS AS WELL......I agree it s a good job by Trump to finally admit it and put it behind him...but it does expose his own hypocrisy....that's all I'm saying......yet all of sudden its the media to blame......CONVENIENTLY

and you guys accuse us Libs of being lapdogs.....

STRANGE........

You've proved by this post what I've been saying all along during this post election. You did ZERO research and only listened to the MSM and those that were proven liars. You read nothing that came out on Wikileaks or Veritas about her PROVEN collusion and pay for play schemes.

Didn't you claim to be some sort of professor? You're no better than the clueless college kids that have no idea what they're protesting against yet these colleges are spending my money on "cry rooms" "aroma therapy" and what other bullshit excuse they come up with. The left (media especially because you fell for it) have absolutely ZERO credibility yet you have the balls to come on here and post this shit? Are you fucking kidding me?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2016, 07:55:03 PM »
No, the foundation didn't make an announcement. They filed a obligatory report with the IRS, as any legitimate foundation does, and that report to the IRS becomes public information. The media looked it up, and put their leftist spin on it.

I stand corrected, it was a report from Guidestar.

"The admission was contained in the Donald J. Trump Foundation’s IRS tax filings for 2015, which were recently posted online at the nonprofit-tracking site GuideStar. A GuideStar spokesman said the forms were uploaded by the Trump Foundation’s law firm, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius."

"For 2015, the Trump Foundation checked “yes” when asked whether it had transferred “income or assets to a disqualified person” — which in this context might be Trump, a member of his family or a Trump-owned business — and checked “yes” again when asked if it had engaged in any acts of self-dealing in prior years. For 2014, The foundation answered “no” to these questions."

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2016, 10:31:28 PM »
Who cares. The Dem candidate was so dirty Trump won - regardless of whatever anybody pulls out on him because it pales in comparison to Clinton cash.

Get over it. Soon.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2016, 04:06:13 AM »
The title of this thread reads "TRUMP ADMITS TODAY", which is false.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2016, 08:18:00 AM »
OK..time for me to go.....The loonies have taken over the asylum,....Its a shame what Getbig has deteriorated into

A SHAME :'( :'( :'(

Listen...This is a story... and if the name of the foundation was Clinton instead of Trump.... the boards would be lit aflame with all of the retards that ballwash Trump and demonize Clinton... Same accusation... different reaction... based solely on party affiliation. Ill tell you now... you don't have the energy or time to combat the sheer force of relentless dumbfuckery. Stupid doesn't take a break... it doesn't rest... look at 3333, this asshole is on here 24/7 posting about "scandals" on the left. That takes dedication and a level of stupid unheard of. You will not win a battle of logic. You will only frustrate yourself to no end while developing subtle fear for America as you realize that there are people like Coach that actually have a hand in decision making... Good luck

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2016, 08:20:55 AM »
Also, lets clarify this. It wasn't Trump himself that admitted to it, it was his foundation (board members possibly) so lets not pull a 240 until all of the facts are out.

You libs took the proverbial beating because you didn't do your homework and believed everything the MSM fed you....like now. 

the fucking nerve... like are you shitting me right now? In total disbelief right now! Fuck it, my hope in the American public has hit an all time low.

"It wasn't Trump himself... it was his foundation...."... you gotta be shitting me with this.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2016, 08:22:35 AM »
You've proved by this post what I've been saying all along during this post election. You did ZERO research and only listened to the MSM and those that were proven liars. You read nothing that came out on Wikileaks or Veritas about her PROVEN collusion and pay for play schemes.

So no you give a shit about proven lies???? Please tell me that's what youre saying. Because this can get insanely interesting..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2016, 08:51:09 AM »

the fucking nerve... like are you shitting me right now? In total disbelief right now! Fuck it, my hope in the American public has hit an all time low.

"It wasn't Trump himself... it was his foundation...."... you gotta be shitting me with this.

Honestly are YOU kidding? After what was exposed by Wikileaks (that I'm sure you did not read) you have the NERVE to even compare the two? Yes, it was his foundation but do you actually think he's sitting in on the day by day accounting, day to day activities and actually filling out and submitting the taxes HIMSELF? With what has been exposed, it's pretty much fact....yes, fact that the Clinton Foundation has been involved in Pay for play for quite sometime and using foundation money for their own personal use as well as Chelsea's wedding. But you on the left turned a blind eye to it and got your asses handed to you.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2016, 08:59:25 AM »

So no you give a shit about proven lies???? Please tell me that's what youre saying. Because this can get insanely interesting..

What the hell are you talking about? In eight years what you on the left thought that we on the right were posting "conspiracy theories" and bullshit has all became know as proven facts in the end and I'm not talking about positing and an article from some bullshit source and presenting it "facts"...no, these were legit facts and that you guys wrote off....more like laughed off until election night then the days after protesting the electoral college and preparing your cry rooms....but if went the other way the electoral college would be fair.

BTW, all of this you might be hearing about Trump letting Clinton off the hook and not going after her....don't bet on it. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2016, 09:23:06 AM »
Honestly are YOU kidding? After what was exposed by Wikileaks (that I'm sure you did not read) you have the NERVE to even compare the two? Yes, it was his foundation but do you actually think he's sitting in on the day by day accounting, day to day activities and actually filling out and submitting the taxes HIMSELF? With what has been exposed, it's pretty much fact....yes, fact that the Clinton Foundation has been involved in Pay for play for quite sometime and using foundation money for their own personal use as well as Chelsea's wedding. But you on the left turned a blind eye to it and got your asses handed to you.

I didn't get shit handed to me Jack, I didn't vote for Clintons ass either. But you speak of corruption while voting for a man with more business scandals than anyone in history. Trump university scandal... that's a real thing... not paying workers...that's a real thing... so to act like you just avoided a scandal free candidate... its fucking retarded chief. With you.. its "who is involved in the scandal" that matters. Don't for one second fool yourself into thinking you avoided a dirty candidate for a squeaky clean one... that's hella dumb.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2016, 09:39:18 AM »
The title of this thread reads "TRUMP ADMITS TODAY", which is false.

I agree.  Very misleading.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2016, 09:52:31 AM »
I didn't get shit handed to me Jack,

You did get your defective genetics handed to you by your ancestors, that's why you're so fucking stupid. The Clintons committed CRIMES! Trump's so called "scandals" were civil court matters, not criminal court matters. Trump is the squeakiest clean President, that the USA has seen in living memory.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2016, 10:07:08 AM »
I didn't get shit handed to me Jack, I didn't vote for Clintons ass either. But you speak of corruption while voting for a man with more business scandals than anyone in history. Trump university scandal... that's a real thing... not paying workers...that's a real thing... so to act like you just avoided a scandal free candidate... its fucking retarded chief. With you.. its "who is involved in the scandal" that matters. Don't for one second fool yourself into thinking you avoided a dirty candidate for a squeaky clean one... that's hella dumb.

Where have I ever said YOU got shit handed to you? I can't recall ever making that accusation against you personally. From everything I know about you, you come from a solid background and have done a lot for your community. Where did you get that from?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2016, 10:18:35 AM »
You did get your defective genetics handed to you by your ancestors, that's why you're so fucking stupid. The Clintons committed CRIMES! Trump's so called "scandals" were civil court matters, not criminal court matters. Trump is the squeakiest clean President, that the USA has seen in living memory.

oh ok bro.. cool

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2016, 10:19:58 AM »
Where have I ever said YOU got shit handed to you? I can't recall ever making that accusation against you personally. From everything I know about you, you come from a solid background and have done a lot for your community. Where did you get that from?

your post read sort of like I was a huge Clinton fan...I wasn't.. but im not fooling myself to believe Trump is a saint either.

Anyway... just took a position down in OC... Lets swole after the holidays

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2016, 10:21:14 AM »

oh ok bro.. cool

Dude, we might have our political differences but I don't attack your personal integrity.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2016, 11:00:56 AM »
Listen...This is a story... and if the name of the foundation was Clinton instead of Trump.... the boards would be lit aflame with all of the retards that ballwash Trump and demonize Clinton... Same accusation... different reaction... based solely on party affiliation. Ill tell you now... you don't have the energy or time to combat the sheer force of relentless dumbfuckery. Stupid doesn't take a break... it doesn't rest... look at 3333, this asshole is on here 24/7 posting about "scandals" on the left. That takes dedication and a level of stupid unheard of. You will not win a battle of logic. You will only frustrate yourself to no end while developing subtle fear for America as you realize that there are people like Coach that actually have a hand in decision making... Good luck

I have to admit...this post is brilliant....good job...and you're absolutely right...STUPID DOES NOT REST.....and you're also right that engaging in logic with these people is absolutely USELESS....as I have stated many times Getbig has devolved into a total lack of critical thinking and the MODS do nothing to stop it

GOOD JOB

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2016, 11:04:34 AM »

Holy Shit....This statement is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING for its sheer lying and boldness

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2016, 11:13:58 AM »
Holy Shit....This statement is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING for its sheer lying and boldness

Where is the lying? Tell us boy. Boldness, in expressing the truth, is no crime.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2016, 03:12:02 PM »
Where is the lying? Tell us boy. Boldness, in expressing the truth, is no crime.

my my, we are quite the internet warrior, aren't we?

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2016, 03:15:22 PM »
my my, we are quite the internet warrior, aren't we?

No answer, as usual. Why do you even try posting your lies, when you keep getting outed, as a liar and a fraud?