Author Topic: TRUMP ADMITS TODAY THAT HIS CHARITY ILLEGALLY BENEFITTED HIM AND FAMILY  (Read 4229 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Donald trump FINALLY admitted today that his charity which was not registered properly, and was technically illegal, gave monies to him and his family and that the charity paid for amenities for them.....

REMEMBER this is the person who wants to charge Hillary due to dealings with the Clinton foundation

THE HYPOCRISY

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: TRUMP ADMITS TODAY THAT HIS CHARITY ILLEGALLY BENEFITTED HIM AND FAMILY
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 12:23:35 PM »
...but Wikileaks?  When Hillary used her charity to pay for Chelsea's wedding it proved she was unethical and pure evil. Trump's gonna drain the swamp. ::)

C'mon. This is just the beginning of what looks to be shaping up to be the most corrupt presidency in American history. He's not even in office yet and he's used the presidential office to try to get one of his construction projects greenlit in argentina and to encourage diplomats to stay at his hotels, illegally tried to  shovel his kids and kid-in-law into jobs in his administration, etc.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 12:36:15 PM »
Trump didn't admit any such thing. It's just the MSM spin story. You can expect the MSM Slimeballs to both misquote, and make up fake "quotes," for President Trump, on a continuing basis, throughout his Presidency.

Only dopes, pay any attention to the MSM, left wing propagandists.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 12:38:34 PM »
Donald trump FINALLY admitted today that his charity which was not registered properly, and was technically illegal, gave monies to him and his family and that the charity paid for amenities for them.....

REMEMBER this is the person who wants to charge Hillary due to dealings with the Clinton foundation

THE HYPOCRISY

Who did you hear that from, the same sources that told you Hillary would win in a landslide?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 12:45:46 PM »
Trump didn't admit any such thing. It's just the MSM spin story. You can expect the MSM Slimeballs to both misquote, and make up fake "quotes," for President Trump, on a continuing basis, throughout his Presidency.

Only dopes, pay any attention to the MSM, left wing propagandists.

OH JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 12:59:14 PM »
http://www.sfgate.com/news/politics/article/Trump-s-charity-admits-to-violating-IRS-10630352.php

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-11-22/trumps-charity-admits-to-violating-irs-self-dealing-ban

Also just reported on CNN

So President Trump made no such admission, as you falsely claimed. And MSM just puts their lefty, fag spin, on an IRS form, filed by his foundation. Why didn't they ever expose any IRS forms filed by the Clinton Crime Family Foundation? We know why!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 01:03:11 PM »
...but Wikileaks?  When Hillary used her charity to pay for Chelsea's wedding it proved she was unethical and pure evil. Trump's gonna drain the swamp. ::)

C'mon. This is just the beginning of what looks to be shaping up to be the most corrupt presidency in American history. He's not even in office yet and he's used the presidential office to try to get one of his construction projects greenlit in argentina and to encourage diplomats to stay at his hotels, illegally tried to  shovel his kids and kid-in-law into jobs in his administration, etc.

CLINTON CASH OFFICIAL DOCUMENTARY MOVIE ( FULL )

The Clinton crime family using a charity to get rich is the least of their crimes.  Their biggest crimes are who/where the money came from, why, and who suffered as a result.

While Secretary of State, Hillary abused her power to make deals for money that weakened the US militarily and financially, strengthened Russia, strengthened governments that fund ISIS, strengthened governments known for their many human rights violations, deals that damaged the environment, deals that greatly hurt blacks living in poverty in Haiti and other countries, etc.  The list goes on and on.

The Clinton crime family and their friends deserve life in prison, if not capital punishment for treason, for crimes against humanity, and for crimes against the environment.

Watch the documentary, which only scratches the surface, and read the Wikileaks.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2016, 01:06:59 PM »
So President Trump made no such admission, as you falsely claimed. And MSM just puts their lefty, fag spin, on an IRS form, filed by his foundation. Why didn't they ever expose any IRS forms filed by the Clinton Crime Family Foundation? We know why!

sigh.....do you really think the charity would release such a statement without Trump's consent??????....Now you're looking like a shill

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2016, 01:15:07 PM »
sigh.....do you really think the charity would release such a statement without trump's consent??????....Now you're looking like a shill

It's not a statement. It is a required IRS form. One that all foundations have to submit to the IRS. It's not something you can avoid doing. Trump's foundation had to file the form, it's the law. (Although the Clinton Crime Family Foundation seemingly was able to avoid doing so, numerous times, without any problems.)

The MSM twisted the information, that the foundation provided the IRS, to make up a false news story. As I said before, expect much more lying from the MSM, as they go through their death throes, as a dying media, during Trump's Presidency. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2016, 01:21:42 PM »

The next 8 years are going to be fun!
a

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2016, 01:29:42 PM »
It's not a statement. It is a required IRS form. One that all foundations have to submit to the IRS. It's not something you can avoid doing. Trump's foundation had to file the form, it's the law. (Although the Clinton Crime Family Foundation seemingly was able to avoid doing so, numerous times, without any problems.)

The MSM twisted the information, that the foundation provided the IRS, to make up a false news story. As I said before, expect much more lying from the MSM, as they go through their death throes, as a dying media, during Trump's Presidency. 

WOW...you're obviously beyond reasoning.......everythi ng in your mind is a MSM conspiracy........Like Trump said..if he shot someone on fifth Ave he would get away with it due to shills like you who don't believe anything negative about him...

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2016, 01:31:39 PM »
WOW...you're obviously beyond reasoning.......everythi ng in your mind is a MSM conspiracy........Like Trump said..if he shot someone on fifth Ave he would get away with it due to shills like you who don't believe anything negative about him...

Hey jerk off, you and the MSM made up a false story! Own it! Stop blaming others for pointing out your lies.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2016, 01:35:39 PM »
Hey jerk off, you and the MSM made up a false story! Own it! Stop blaming others for pointing out your lies.

AGAIN...just....WOW

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2016, 01:39:51 PM »
AGAIN...just....WOW

AGAIN you can't face the truth about your lies. Typical left wing scum. You just hate being outed, as the liars you always are.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2016, 01:50:14 PM »
I seriously can't believe people are believing the MSM.

Heads. In. The. Sand.
a

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2016, 01:55:13 PM »
OK..time for me to go.....The loonies have taken over the asylum,....Its a shame what Getbig has deteriorated into

A SHAME :'( :'( :'(

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2016, 02:04:40 PM »

The MSM is in survival mode. The Election exposed it as largely irrelevant.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2016, 02:08:39 PM »
OK..time for me to go.....The loonies have taken over the asylum,....Its a shame what Getbig has deteriorated into

A SHAME :'( :'( :'(

Yeah, go cry your eyes out, you homo piece of shit. You ain't seen nothing yet. The taking back of America has only just started, and you, and your kind, are so over.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2016, 02:51:08 PM »
I see the liberals on here that bailed right after Trump won are coming out of their cry rooms and aroma therapy sessions are slowly trickling back to take another beating for the next four years.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2016, 04:13:12 PM »
I see the liberals on here that bailed right after Trump won are coming out of their cry rooms and aroma therapy sessions are slowly trickling back to take another beating for the next four years.

Don't forget about the college safe zones with puppies and coloring books  ;D

I'm cautiously optimistic that Trump will do some positive things with trade and infrastructure.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2016, 04:20:14 PM »
Yeah, go cry your eyes out, you homo piece of shit. You ain't seen nothing yet. The taking back of America has only just started, and you, and your kind, are so over.

What an idiot you are you dumbfuck internet warrior...I support Donald Trump...He is our president....but that doesn't mean I can't call out his hypocrisy you stupid hillbilly fuck

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2016, 04:21:22 PM »

you mean the very same beating you took for eight?...I hope trump succeeds...he represents America

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2016, 04:24:05 PM »
What an idiot you are you dumbfuck internet warrior...I support Donald Trump...He is our president....but that doesn't mean I can't call out his hypocrisy you stupid hillbilly fuck

Does anyone recall andreisdaman, calling out Obama's hypocrisy ever? Even Once? I didn't think so!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2016, 04:25:16 PM »
Does anyone recall andreisdaman, calling out Obama's hypocrisy ever? Even Once? I didn't think so!
He wouldn't do that because he is racist.