Author Topic: Trump not hiring a prosecutor for clinton  (Read 4129 times)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Trump not hiring a prosecutor for clinton
« on: November 22, 2016, 03:04:09 PM »
She is small and useless to us now

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Trump not hiring a prosecutor for clinton
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 03:28:21 PM »
 ::) People still aren't listening when he talks about not telling adversaries his plans.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 03:33:37 PM »
She is small and useless to us now

I figured he wouldn't waste the political capitol on someone he just defeated.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 03:53:05 PM »
::) People still aren't listening when he talks about not telling adversaries his plans.

Did you not hear him talk about how he doesn't want to hurt the Clintons, that it was a brutal campaign, and she has suffered enough?

He is also flipping on climate change and he's talking less and less on building a wall, which was first important agenda.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 03:59:59 PM »
Did you not hear him talk about how he doesn't want to hurt the Clintons, that it was a brutal campaign, and she has suffered enough?

He is also flipping on climate change and he's talking less and less on building a wall, which was first important agenda.

C'mon now, he was trying to get elected and said what was needed to get the masses all ginned up.
He did it well and like most politicians had no intention of actually doing this stuff.
Trump was considered a straight shooter by many of his supporters.
BUT, we now know he was just a better bull-shitter then Hidabeast.

How many times did I post that life wouldn't be that different for us regardless of who won.

Cracks me up how some here think I'm naïve and dopey hahahahahahaha.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 04:06:46 PM »

He won't radically change health care or NAFTA either...not to mention stopping ISIS in 30 days.
He is realizing that being POTUS is not as easy as it seemed even with control of the Senate and the House.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 04:10:32 PM »
He won't radically change health care or NAFTA either...not to mention stopping ISIS in 30 days.
He is realizing that being POTUS is not as easy as it seemed even with control of the Senate and the House.

Exactly!

Plus, the man isn't crazy . 100% serious.

You don't make successful real estate deals by being crazy or extreme.

Once every new President-elect gets the classified briefings , reality sets in.
Trump won't go after Hillary or build any walls and that's fine with me.

I hope he does some good trade negotiations and jump starts an massive infrastructure project

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 04:20:15 PM »
Exactly!

I hope he does some good trade negotiations and jump starts an massive infrastructure project

I'm hoping Trump's son in law is as influential as is reported, he seems to have his act together.

...And he really has to separate his personal business from the presidency or the conflicts will bog down any good that he may do.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2016, 04:26:50 PM »
Exactly!

Yes. The trillion dollar infrastructure program. Another potential government spending disaster. The conservatives hate it.

One of the reasons why trump was liked because he appeared to be not like the typical politician.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2016, 04:36:22 PM »
Yes. The trillion dollar infrastructure program. Another potential government spending disaster. The conservatives hate it.

One of the reasons why trump was liked because he appeared to be not like the typical politician.

I don't think that is a good policy and hasn't worked very well in the past but that was stated before he was elected. You can't have everything, unfortunately.

A lot of his policies are conservative and much more so then Romney and McCain's ever were.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2016, 04:51:11 PM »

You have to think big and invest in big projects to make a great nation.
Being frugal and thrifty would never have allowed us to develop an atomic bomb or put a man on the moon.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2016, 06:19:25 PM »

Do you really think he should be saying that he promises to put her in prison just so Obama can quickly pardon her? This is a man who plays mind games, especially with the media. It's funny how some people never learn from what he deliberately does.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2016, 04:33:24 PM »
Do you really think he should be saying that he promises to put her in prison just so Obama can quickly pardon her? This is a man who plays mind games, especially with the media. It's funny how some people never learn from what he deliberately does.

Oh brother. You really think that's the reason? You wait this winter.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2016, 04:38:17 PM »

How many times did I post that life wouldn't be that different for us regardless of who won.

If you don't pay federal taxes or if you aren't a business owner, you are probably right.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2016, 04:39:05 PM »
Oh brother. You really think that's the reason? You wait this winter.
It's common sense. He will show you!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2016, 04:41:51 PM »

I would normally agree especially if it were Obama, but, Trump is an actual builder and developer and might actually do this in a way that has positive expected value. So, I'm taking a wait and see attitude.

Same goes for Tariffs which actually raise prices for consumers and lower real wages. This reduces demand for goods and, as a result, labor. So, the net result is fewer not more jobs. That said, Trump is a deal maker and I suspect he's using the tariff threat as a negotiating tactic and they will never be implemented. Time will tell.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2016, 11:46:22 AM »

^^^this

This is what I said on the G&O..

Mmm...because it's not up to him to go after her, but here's what I think and I'm not alone in my thinking. If he says nothing will be done and wants to move on and show he can forgive, chances are with him saying that Obama won't pardon her. If Obama doesn't pardon her, my guess she will eventually be brought up on charges.

Sorry dude, there's too much there (and I'm sure he knows it) to not let this pass. We're talking putting national security at risk, treason and regarding the Clinton foundation, pay for play and using funds for personal use. These are things that were in her own words, in emails (not forgetting the server fiasco) as well Podesta. Eventually this WILL be addressed and hopefully she goes to prison where she belongs.

Personally I don't think Obama would pardon her anyway since they pretty much hate each other

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2016, 02:10:40 PM »
^^^this

This is what I said on the G&O..

Mmm...because it's not up to him to go after her, but here's what I think and I'm not alone in my thinking. If he says nothing will be done and wants to move on and show he can forgive, chances are with him saying that Obama won't pardon her. If Obama doesn't pardon her, my guess she will eventually be brought up on charges.

Sorry dude, there's too much there (and I'm sure he knows it) to not let this pass. We're talking putting national security at risk, treason and regarding the Clinton foundation, pay for play and using funds for personal use. These are things that were in her own words, in emails (not forgetting the server fiasco) as well Podesta. Eventually this WILL be addressed and hopefully she goes to prison where she belongs.

Personally I don't think Obama would pardon her anyway since they pretty much hate each other
I think he only would because he is implicated with her private server and it's content. He claimed to just find out about it when the news broke but the wiki leaks proved this to be untrue. He had even used a private email himself which really makes us wonder what they were exactly sending on that server. Why the secrecy? This is surely bigger than watergate. Somebody will go to prison over this, people have already been killed.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2016, 07:10:07 AM »
Do you know how bad it would look if his main goal in the first 100 days is to imprison a political opponent?

Imprisoning Clinton will not make the American people's lives any better (except maybe some sex traffic children  ;) )

I think the Justice system will catch the Clinton Foundation in a money laundering scheme eventually. Too much has been exposed, and the NWO donors are probably pissed.

I have faith that the Clintons will get their penance.

GOP Plant approved.
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2016, 04:38:00 PM »
Do you know how bad it would look if his main goal in the first 100 days is to imprison a political opponent?

it would look wonderful, and why would he say it in the first place?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2016, 03:09:45 AM »

Imprisoning Clinton will not make the American people's lives any better (except maybe some sex traffic children  ;) )

I think the Justice system will catch the Clinton Foundation in a money laundering scheme eventually. Too much has been exposed, and the NWO donors are probably pissed.

I have faith that the Clintons will get their penance.

GOP Plant approved.
I agree. Trump is smart not to get involved in this. Clinton will probably be taken down by someone else. She's used up her nine lives.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2016, 01:37:10 PM »
Hope this is true, since it looks like the US justice system has failed.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/27/trump-administration-will-pressure-foreign-states-to-probe-clinton-foundation/

A source close to President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team told The Post that the new administration plans to pressure the US ambassadors it will name to bring up the foundation with foreign governments — and suggest they probe its ­financial dealings.

Especially interesting:

Days after Hillary Clinton’s election defeat, French federal comptrollers began following a trail of tens of millions in government money that ended up in Clinton Foundation coffers, according to a document reviewed by The Post.

She may be in trouble in France esp if LePen wins. Someone needs to end the CF money pit.

a

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2017, 06:30:00 PM »
SESSIONS IS IN!

We have your emails PODESTA...