Author Topic: White CNN Guest Says N****r On Live Television  (Read 4358 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: White CNN Guest Says N****r On Live Television
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2016, 11:09:26 AM »
^you dont understa a word of what I'm talking about,, try reading again

what I'm talking about is cultural and social decline of unimaginable proportions ,, starting with pufdad wanna be music to snoop dog to you kicking stevie and lionel and Diana and ray Charles and real good black music .. you kicked it out and replced it with GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRBAGE ...this in addition to your white whores who love black peepee for some reason and the reason is you cant dominant them right .. your mind and body was weakend by them ... you followed the white whores instead of making them follow you

it is all your fault what happened to society and culture...Hussein Obama just solidify it and used it and now you see the situation you are in

it will take Donald a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time to fix it if its even fixable ...he probably is the only one who can fix it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2016, 04:03:32 PM »
this whore brooke ,, and there are few more... even republican ones in America... but this whore brooke ..and that other whore mgyn kely ...and that damn innocent peepee loving wanna be Ainsley eirnert or whatever the fuck her name is...ofcourse the last 2 are foxnews whores... btu fox news is Rupert and sons ...they are comunists ... in any case those 2 whores is whats wrong with society today ...

YOUR WEST IS FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED SOCIALLY! AND! CULTURALLY!

i never imagined tht i would see the day when females become stronger than males and males become pussification fo society,, but it happened under bary husein Obama.. and you! the idiot generation x retard followed by generation nothingness retard...let it happen

getto thugs and white feministic male hating white male hating whores ...RULE YOUR SOCIETY AS OF FIRST QUARTER OF THE 21ST CENTURY!

good job,,

gh15 approved

Looks like the gh15 account is being used by another fraudster again

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2016, 04:20:15 PM »
Andrei the giant ..you def dontknow me lol ,, someone explain him my 101 clases ..he is either playing a retard or he is a .. retard lol

you go look at those 3 whores brook baldwin on cnn and mygyn kely and that other Ainsley somting..you tell me this is not product of generation x which brough upon us generaton nothingness in all its glory

society is totaly fucked due to the last decade ..i mean bush the son was horrid yes...but this last one he simply abused the west so badly it will be hell to recover from this thing,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2016, 04:48:24 PM »
^you dont understa a word of what I'm talking about,, try reading again

what I'm talking about is cultural and social decline of unimaginable proportions ,, starting with pufdad wanna be music to snoop dog to you kicking stevie and lionel and Diana and ray Charles and real good black music .. you kicked it out and replced it with GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRBAGE ...this in addition to your white whores who love black peepee for some reason and the reason is you cant dominant them right .. your mind and body was weakend by them ... you followed the white whores instead of making them follow you

it is all your fault what happened to society and culture...Hussein Obama just solidify it and used it and now you see the situation you are in

it will take Donald a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time to fix it if its even fixable ...he probably is the only one who can fix it

gh15 approved

No, I know exactly what you're saying. I see non Americans do this all the time. The United States is a geographically, demographically, and economically diverse country of 300 million people. You can't throw a blanket over the entire country. Only a small percentage give a fuck about snoop dog and the whore Kardasians. In fact, the celebrity culture is in decline. No one gives a shit about Hollywood anymore. They tried to put fat Amy Schumer in a beer commercial and it was  pulled immediately because sales went down.

Stick to talking about drugs. You actually know something about that subject.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2016, 05:02:07 PM »
^go look deep into generation nothingness..who rule the planet now and yo ushall see they stil adore celebrities...its just tht 30 years ago celebrity usualy meant talent and musician and art ..and realy knowing their shit ...lol do you really think that even the best one tody would be able to get a record back in the 80s? lol never ,, katey parey or whatever the fuck her name is..would never get a record deal in the 80s lol she would be cleaning tables til age 60 or go be a secratery somewhere and she is one of the best! of this generation sadly lol..she is not best but in this generation she actualy does some melodies lol all idiotic jingle like but you know what i mean lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2016, 05:08:35 PM »
^go look deep into generation nothingness..who rule the planet now and yo ushall see they stil adore celebrities...its just tht 30 years ago celebrity usualy meant talent and musician and art ..and realy knowing their shit ...lol do you really think that even the best one tody would be able to get a record back in the 80s? lol never ,, katey parey or whatever the fuck her name is..would never get a record deal in the 80s lol she would be cleaning tables til age 60 or go be a secratery somewhere and she is one of the best! of this generation sadly lol..she is not best but in this generation she actualy does some melodies lol all idiotic jingle like but you know what i mean lol

gh15 approved

The same generation nothingness also created all those apps on your phone.

Every generation has done what you're doing: shitting on the youth. Your generation sucked too and made more than its share of shit music.

Thin Lizzy approved

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2016, 05:18:55 PM »
it's like kindergarten

"please dont use the n word you bad boy!!"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2016, 06:51:47 PM »

gh15 approved

Good point. The only recent big mainstream star that had talent was Amy Winehouse but the elites made sure she died.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2016, 07:14:19 PM »

Every generation has done what you're doing: shitting on the youth. Your generation sucked too and made more than its share of shit music.

Thin Lizzy approved

what do you mean application on my phone lol do you thnk i use this phones? lol i used this junk back in 1996 ..20 years ago i am way past this crap,, those phones know evrythign about you and made to know everything about you ...i use other devices that are not made like tht for the elite

generation x was very bad too i didn't say it wasn't but the music was the most amazing thing ever and quality ..and none of this generatin of losers even get one song to be heard on radio back then ,, Freddie would laugh in your face ..he woudnt even let you finish the song ..he would stop you after 10 seconds

everyone should go lisen to Freddie and david doing the song under pressure..now THIS! is music ...it doesn't exist any longer my friendly friend

music is D E A D ...and its not coming bck again sadly ,, planet earth ran out of music ..thnk god it was the 70s 80s that the music came to the highest heights ..thnk god,,

generaton x was fucked up especialy the jenny jones whores that created you generation nothingness but generation nothingness is emotionally fucking disconnected its disaster to bring kidos to the world in 2016 absolitly disaster,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2016, 06:41:41 AM »

Thin Lizzy approved
Yep, I personally think the 80's was absolutely horrible for music. Bad beats/bad voices.

All in the perspective.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2016, 07:37:42 AM »

what do you mean application on my phone lol do you thnk i use this phones? lol i used this junk back in 1996 ..20 years ago i am way past this crap,, those phones know evrythign about you and made to know everything about you ...i use other devices that are not made like tht for the elite

generation x was very bad too i didn't say it wasn't but the music was the most amazing thing ever and quality ..and none of this generatin of losers even get one song to be heard on radio back then ,, Freddie would laugh in your face ..he woudnt even let you finish the song ..he would stop you after 10 seconds

everyone should go lisen to Freddie and david doing the song under pressure..now THIS! is music ...it doesn't exist any longer my friendly friend

music is D E A D ...and its not coming bck again sadly ,, planet earth ran out of music ..thnk god it was the 70s 80s that the music came to the highest heights ..thnk god,,

generaton x was fucked up especialy the jenny jones whores that created you generation nothingness but generation nothingness is emotionally fucking disconnected its disaster to bring kidos to the world in 2016 absolitly disaster,,

gh15 approved

I agree about under pressure, an all time classic.

Here's a band, actually two guys, making music today, who are as talented as anyone ever, especially the drummer:

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2016, 11:57:13 AM »
Yep, I personally think the 80's was absolutely horrible for music. Bad beats/bad voices.

All in the perspective.

thts why you are whre you are and this is why you rgeneration is so pathetic ...not for noting did i name it generation nothingness,, no one but no one! from 2000s would get a record deal 20-30 years bck...i mean really very very very few would,,

your generation are playing celebrities they are not real musicians or artists ..they cant play the instruments and write a damn song ..its partially due to the times you live in and technology that got bombarded upon you but! but!! it is also due to the lack of emotional connection of this generation,, also music is pretty much done

you simply cant compare the garbge today to the greats from 50s 60s 70s 80s and even little bit early 90s

i mean nirvana and pearljam closed the chapter on music ...metalica too .. then you had little bit goo goo dolls but they were not realy i dont know not up there ..

that's pretty mch it it all ended with pearl jam and nirvana

truth! shall! set! you!

F R E E

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2016, 05:33:27 PM »
I agree about under pressure, an all time classic.

Here's a band, actually two guys, making music today, who are as talented as anyone ever, especially the drummer:

Who's that?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2016, 06:21:21 PM »