Author Topic: Dbol Or EQ  (Read 4407 times)

Shadyadam

• Getbig II
Dbol Or EQ
« on: March 31, 2006, 10:22:52 AM »
Quick question for anyone. What differences do you find between Dbols and EQ ???? Are Dbols better for some things as oppose to EQ? And how about for joints? From what I’ve heard EQ is better then Dbol, are these findings true ???? I plan on doing a little more research but J/W what users have experienced.

Thanks in advance!

Beefy

• Getbig II
Re: Dbol Or EQ
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 10:25:47 AM »
Throw some test in with those two and you would have yourself a nice little cycle.  Dbol and EQ are very different, but each is good in their own context.

Shadyadam

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 10:46:59 AM »
Thanks man, and I just answered my own question that I was looking for in a few minutes lmao, I love the internet ;D!

My small findings so far, more to come!

Equipoise

Pros - Appetite Increase, Hardness in the muscle "bellies", Water Retention Low as well as Aromatization. Injections are every week (for those scaredy cat needle fuckers)! EQ needs only be injected every week (staying active well over 4 weeks), but because the preparations come in 25 mg/ml, users most often opt for 25-50 mg every day to every other day. A use of 300-400 mg per week seems to be the normal recommendation.

Thank you "Captain Equipoise" for most of the info. Info also gathered from Bigcat at BB.com

Cons - Used really for cutting not bulking (I know not really a con but don’t we all just want be huge?). One of the most pronounced effects in Equipoise is its ability to raise your RBC´s (red blood cells). This is very typical of anabolic steroids; however, Equipoise would appear to do it to a slightly greater degree than most.

Well thats all for now!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 06:29:23 PM »
You could actually use EQ for bulking. I say this because it tends to increase your appetite. Thus allowing you to take in more calories.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 07:25:52 PM »

im doin 10 weeks of test and dbol right now (first jab last wednesday) ....

im eatin 5 meals per day and just over 200grams protein .. so should jump to around 225 bodyweight.

when my bollocks have recovered .. ill be bringin my bodyfat down and hopefully drop about 12 pounds.

i like test n dbol .. it makes me feel MIGHTY !  8)

ill be doin test n eq next ....

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 08:50:37 PM »
You're not taking the Dbol for the entire ten weeks.

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 09:05:47 PM »
EQ is the shit man. I love it. I eat and sleep and eat and sleep and GROW like a freeaking weed. Actually, your going to need to up your protein level if you plan on making the 225 mark. You also need more calories in the fat and carb department. This is repeat information from DIV. Read the post "Hardworker needs help" it is not that old.

Dr.X

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2006, 09:16:21 AM »
EQ is vet steroid (not a huge deal) and it works very similarly to Deca but has a shorter half life so more frequent injections are needed.  I have had great results with EQ stacked with Dbol and Sust for off-season bulking.  But I agree with "Lovetopull" keep your calories higher than normal as it drastically increase protein synthesis.  You want your protien to be used to support this increase rather than as an energy source - fat and carbs will spare the use of protein for energy and keep it for immune support, muscle and cell repair/growth.