Author Topic: sources to avoid by all means!  (Read 30365 times)

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
Re: sources to avoid by all means!
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2016, 11:23:39 AM »
"Just own it, Craig."

Oh schnapps!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2016, 11:45:34 AM »
^do you realy think I'm some redneck named craig? seriously this shit doesn't even work on the dumbest athlete out there.. many have learnt me alogn the years and can tell you I'm international ,, i never looked tht bad as that thing you blame me to be and never ever would become gh15 if i was that awkward invalid looking thing ,, its just throwing name in the air because you don't know who gh15 is... its quite a problem and no one buy it ,, arm wrestling? seriously now read the bible better,, tattoos? read the bible better,, i am absolitly ifbb profesional bodybuild who placed very high on the o stage and more! than once,, i was nevr beautiful man with glasses and i was never ever tht brad or craig or whomever other lie you crook dealers throw out there just because i reveal the sad truth about your sorry ass

i would be praraded all over the internet if i was anyone of the losers you said up to date,, you are frustrated you cant find who gh15 is which is understood

with regard to crook dealer metal he and you too are manipulative crooks this is the word ,, you tried to built yourelf on gh15 name ...and you always need to watch your back ..always ..one of these days you will get busted some way or another because you are real dealers and really involved in this

the rest of what you say is nonsense i didn't say you were agent yes i said you are connected to omega in real life along side the crook coward metal ,, agent yes is a diferent subject ...its all same dealers working on many names... trying to move themselves as valkiry and others...i put out the truth regarding the junk you poison us with

riding on my fame wont help you ...in ordr to ride on my fame you need to bring something to the table... i created tons of athletes since you were little boy while you created few worm books .. that's the difference...

and gh15 is athletes for athletes and absolitly not sources you lie with straight face about the admin and me and the moderators... notice i don't say the name a*** s*****   because you are not even in the sphere of knowing who the pro behind gh15 is so i never needed to use all the information ...you get wht im saying?

you are what i call A LOCAL as i told you you will never see a national or regional competition ...you will never win a pro card...you trying to build youself on me and my bible ...you tried to pull something and failed...its very simple

ill be very honest with you with regard to your last posting.. you are clueless

as i said i belive you are a sociopath ,, based on what i learned from phatkat.. from little talks with him and based on what i learned from females...and this is with out even looking deep into you yet..i am in the full believe you are an arrogant sociopath with out anything to show for it ...this doesn't hold in my world of real advance pro! level competitive bodybuild

dismissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2016, 11:51:15 AM »
"Just own it, Craig."

Oh schnapps!

wht i wrote was for the wanna be above you ,, you with your 20 postings know i never been some redneck from America,, humans are smartest thn this ..even the dumbests ones are ,, i  would be paraded like nothing else in history if this was the case and everyone know its not,, ask palius or ask the admin of gh15. org or you can even ask my pupils who been following me for 12 years now ,, i would strait out be disappearing and you would never hear from me again  if i looked like tht thing ..i swear to god i would,, it is shameful for anyone to do bodybuild and look like ths or like tht wanna be nochest ..kind of weird he call himself chest since he has none ,, or crook metal who has no arms and for ever and ever competed in low level local shows...none ever got a pro card and not only that but i don't see them getting pro card into their master years ,, quite sad if you ask me

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2016, 12:05:15 PM »
another thng that must be told here is tht you say you have following..and crook metal lol

what you do is you use people ..few of them are athletes but majority are idiots... as test subjects...you use their desperation that i don't hve time to work with them or that i take very few...you use the face that they cnt pay farah fees.. or few others ..you use the name gh15 like i approve you lol you say you are graduates of gh15 lol no one buy this balonie ,, you get the poor and abused athletes and you try shit on them ...you try and try and try and pray something is done correctly ..then learn from it and go on to the others.. as i said your whole im gh15er ws in order to do it...any sane individual who follow me and millions did and do since its been many years...any one can see that you tried to built youself on gh15... this was all the shtick with you ,, the problem is what you create is gymnasium rats ...if you are lucky here and there you work with some real athletes since they cant afford anything better and too goolible to understand how to prep themselves or even worse build their phyqie

you use the internet for your drug endevours..this is where it start and ends.. you are drug connectors.. you are truly truly are...you supply your goolible idiots who pay you which i don't understand how someone would do it instead of being a bodybuild themselves but this is what you do to them ..you throw anything you learned on gh15 from me along the years or you add some book crap to sound stylish when in reality it doesn't work this way

you also...you spefecifically use drugs! you actualy use poison ... you use underground diuretics ...you use a lot of poison that can kill people...this is something peole should read...the chest individual actually use poison! i been on that poison testing it ..it is poison and you ruin your longevity by putting it in your body or the few idiots who you steal money from and cant build their own physiqe

its realy bad how you come with the sentence ....suck the pain ..when in reality there should be NO PAIN IN 2016,, you poison the few people who are goolible enough give you money

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2016, 12:06:36 PM »
The level of sadness displayed by an individual who associates their entire self worth based upon receiving plastic trophies obtained from a male beauty pageant.

I've said all that needs to be said, and you just post in circles.  Unless you need to be put back into your place again, this is the last I'll be responding to you...

you also...you spefecifically use drugs! you actualy use poison ... you use underground diuretics ...you use a lot of poison that can kill people...this is something peole should read...the chest individual actually use poison! i been on that poison testing it ..it is poison and you ruin your longevity by putting it in your body or the few idiots who you steal money from and cant build their own physiqe

I've never used a diuretic in my life, pharma grade nor UGL...so again, you are just doing this "blah blah blah"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2016, 12:08:35 PM »
it doesn't work ...and we don't get plastic trophies in the pros ,, we got contracts! and pretty godo money ,, i made a good living off competitive bodybuild just from few guest posing a month and contracts while you play with you rballz on internet dreaming of being me and simply cant...go to mirror take a look you tel me if this thing can win any show ..any! show not top amateur or pro lol any! show

you cant

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2016, 02:10:38 PM »
it doesn't work ...and we don't get plastic trophies in the pros ,, we got contracts! and pretty godo money ,, i made a good living off competitive bodybuild just from few guest posing a month and contracts while you play with you rballz on internet dreaming of being me and simply cant...go to mirror take a look you tel me if this thing can win any show ..any! show not top amateur or pro lol any! show

you cant

gh15 approved

do you ever plan on talking about hormone use ever again?? see how many views a thread like that gets? bet it gets more than all this.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2016, 03:47:17 PM »
^in 2017 whn i actualy be here more i will,,

but! first and formost need to clean up the mess in athletics with bad poisoners..this must be outted and written about and not be ignored so this is first,, then yes i wil write about bodybuild and hormones which i do right now on gh15. org inside the forum ,, wht you read on the public section of gh15 .org is me talking about many subjects ..social subjects ..the admin took that forum off due to bitching and complaints ..that public section gets tons of attention in the stikys and some felas get really pissed but it should be up soon again

clicks wil come anyway wether i talk about blue top saizen or wether i talk about cinderalla or mooky the zebra ,, anything i fart = 1000s clicks

the most important thing is to out the real bad sources the poisoners ..the ones who fuck our dreams up with poison and with shit tht fuck our longevity in order for them to become millioners and oh they are treuly millioners not balonie internet writing ...so they need to serve athletes like you and me with some dignity and quality

gh15 approved

fallen angel

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2016, 03:19:39 AM »
What brands do you sell endorse gh15?

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2016, 06:25:40 AM »
currently using unigen life sciences

is it shit or good?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2016, 12:31:32 PM »
What brands do you sell endorse gh15?

mr falco,,

thns is not about wht I edorse ,, this is about wht you should be very careful of putting into yoru muscles,, trust me if you love bodybuild and consider yourself one you want to read ths thread in the future again and again ,, ofcourse the scambags will change names but it will come out sooner or later,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2016, 12:33:06 PM »
where is daddy waddy by the way? is he stil member here? i thnk he had few gimiks falcon or something? his original name was dady wady this is what i cal him ,, is he stil on gtbig?  tall fella ..realy tall with very good genetic structure

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2016, 08:01:50 PM »
here is me in 2013! read and understand how far you need to stay from this scambagizm source called omega ..he will change names soon probably will spread but I will make athletes aware of it no matter what ,, athletes wont be paying the price for junk sources,, this is ofcourse on the 2 soon to be sister sites gtbig.com and gh15 .org

notice the year!

i have a problem with the omega products i tried,,

i dont like them.

even the tren ace...not good too dirty make you hold water...yes yes little water blurr lines ...no its not saizen .. no its not insulin ...no its not testosterona from strngo i been on them for a almost 2 months now..only when introduced this omega thing ...

i dont like it friends

from this day on every suplier on this site must run products by specific individual i name for this suplier to be gh15 approved

the reason metal looked ok on stage was his diet in the end not the damn omega products

this tren is AMATURISH !

i almost miss the agent yes tren...this is not good friends

sapp i want you to be official tester for the ripped.com site ,,

i will do it too ..i hate fucking up my physiqe on a roller coaster but its fine as long as i can have this blue top saizen i belive i can maintain very good look even on less than superb products...the problem is many here dont have blue top saizen and rely only on aas..or have shit gh or god knows what

also beside th4 point the caugh is horrendous on omega tren ..you cant avoid it ..that product is fuckin dirty ..not contaminated but dirty as in not filtered right and the powder is not high purity

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2016, 08:05:30 PM »
as it happened...notice the dates...this is straight from the moderator room of gh15 boarding,, al athletes read read and reeeaaad for your own fucking sake

you know.. i put in me 250mg of his tren ace forget trenbolona im not talking in public now this is betwen us...i put in me 250mg tren ace and i evern devided the shots i took 3 shots since i coudnt push it in with out me caughin ...and it wasnt  into blood vessles ...maybe it touched little blood tiny mini but not into vessles but this is not the case... i injected 3 fuckin injects 1 cc 1 cc and then .5 cc

now tren ace should be painless completely i mean ok it should have some feel to it but not this feel im having of not pain but just discomfort of the ass...im serious discomfort of the ass like some foreign shit is sitting there and my body doesnt like it and go tru it ...with strngo it just like butter my body may not like it but it take it and process is fast....and no pain ..here i expexted some discomfort and i got it ..but it give me headache and like almost like it want to crystalize but doesnt since its just not high concentration enough to do it ..i dont know maybe the ba is little too much ..its not painful but is not comfortable and has this annoying tirdness with it and the cold cold body ...im cold and when someone is cold in a room temp...its not good...its the feeling i used to get from some mexican products back in the day that i used and were not bad but realy were far from superb

i dont know what to do here ...this is not my level of product and the tran ace and test ace also was crippeling

the service is good and many like him and want him here..but i simply do not know what to make out of it ,, i was also WEAKER in gymnasium i did 7 plates each side on the hammer for 6... all last months it was 8-10 on a regular basis ....i then coudnt do my max on bench and only benched for pump...i dont feel the tren acee jack i feel on strngo ...now even agent yes...was cleaner product...was underdosd i think but CLEANER and worked well with my lines and enhanced the muscle and let the blue top do the talking...

this is not good friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2016, 08:07:34 PM »
as it happened ..only on gtbig and gh15 boarding... rerun of 2013..just about befoe the ddos agent yes sent and ofcourse failed..

does anyone else have his feverish feel on his tren?? i only took 250mg..its headache with heat in the head...not good heat of pump ...not heat of anxiety and being good high ...its heat of fever feeling like the old drity mexican products that the body does not like

this is not not not good i will try it couple more days but to be honest i dont want to feel like shit and this is the only reason why i feel like shit i been on strngo test for months...and blue top saizen  months...strngo masteron 2 months...i really only added his tren changed it from agent yes...and not i need to ask for strngo to send me his tren again i so hoped omega will be good tren fuck

i realy dont even think it is clean tren i think it may have some test in it beside the tren or something maybe the powder is so bad that the fillers were estrogenic i dont even know what im talking about but what i feel is not good and no it cant be from the 600 test inject because i been doing so for 2 months i take 600-800 inject every couple days

my body as lean as it is ...in the 6-7% is not liking his shit and hold water due to that ...someting is not right

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2016, 08:10:41 PM »
as it happnd..

Boss, youre God of Hormones...if you say its no good its not. I cant say as Ive never run omega tren. Honestly I only like to run PRIVATE now a days and its always good and never painful. Only thing I can think of for the pain and uneven inject problems is maybe it was sent in cold weather condition and that will make some oils slightly different but not totally crash. The water thing and every time cough is strange as well. Will heating it up a little make any difference? Maybe worth a try and if it doesnt do the trick then it just not PRIVATE quality powder. Ive never done a tren that didnt make me hot hot hot...never.

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2016, 08:12:39 PM »
as it happened ....very important for advance athlete to read...actualy for all athletes to read ..this will save you money!

well i woke up..slept some ...its not paralayzing pain ...its just like when you get sick with fever type body weakness pain ,, the pain is nothing you could suffer this pain eventhough you shoudnt have any pain with tren ace 100mg per ml..buttttt its much more here ..the product is dirty not filtered enough ...the quality of powder not good it is grade b sushi maybe even c ,,, the agent yes was better

and i lose strength on it to some degree i lost some rep strength and it can only mean my body doesnt digest the tren right

its not good

what do i do with someone who serve the members well yet his products that i tried are NOT even close to what i woudl approve? everyone seem happy hapy so what do i do ?

this is simply tren that give me poof in the tummy something in this tren has estrogenic shit to it i dont know maybe they didnt clean the ruff version of the tren powder from all estrogen i have no idea i dont know how it works i do know that i dont like it one bit

horrible

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2016, 08:14:12 PM »
like im siting here now on couch and i got this inner heath but IN THE HEAD not as bad as it was before i went to sleep..but mainly mainly in the ass...my body doenst like his tren the solution the powder..i saw it was extremly dirty when i got it when i say dirty i mean cloudy inside like real cloudy i mean reallll amaturish ,, this tren in hours fucked up my lines and added me moosh thats what happen when you are low bodyfat,, im sitting now eating because im hungry due to the blue top saizen which i took again before sleep i added a shot...blue top saizen is fighting now for my body ..lol i know im exagurating since my body didnt go to shit in hours but what i mean it th eblue top saizen is fuckin working now hard!

this tren has big problem prolactin sides...strngo doesnt and agent yes didnt ...this one does ...it make me look like the tummy of that kid jersy jresy something that put a tread thanking gh15 and ripped.com i think he put it in neverland...this tren just give me sides...as simple as that

4-5 days ago i was polished lines all time second best to legit kigtropin ...now its simply not same even on blue top saizen ...the blue top keep me looking very good but this tren fucked me up and i need to take it out

this tren is sides! strength was patetic for me in gymnasium comparing to what i usualy am ...something is not right friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2016, 08:16:25 PM »
whn I'm done here ...corrupt bad poison sources will go bankrupt ,, on ripped.com they don't let me do it its private forum and site but on here its public and the combo of the 2 should put that mother fucker out of business because you can tell I say the truth ..this is a lot to read and learn ,,

like im siting here now on couch and i got this inner heath but IN THE HEAD not as bad as it was before i went to sleep..but mainly mainly in the ass...my body doenst like his tren the solution the powder..i saw it was extremly dirty when i got it when i say dirty i mean cloudy inside like real cloudy i mean reallll amaturish ,, this tren in hours fucked up my lines and added me moosh thats what happen when you are low bodyfat,, im sitting now eating because im hungry due to the blue top saizen which i took again before sleep i added a shot...blue top saizen is fighting now for my body ..lol i know im exagurating since my body didnt go to shit in hours but what i mean it th eblue top saizen is fuckin working now hard!

this tren has big problem prolactin sides...strngo doesnt and agent yes didnt ...this one does ...it make me look like the tummy of that kid jersy jresy something that put a tread thanking gh15 and ripped.com i think he put it in neverland...this tren just give me sides...as simple as that

4-5 days ago i was polished lines all time second best to legit kigtropin ...now its simply not same even on blue top saizen ...the blue top keep me looking very good but this tren fucked me up and i need to take it out

this tren is sides! strength was patetic for me in gymnasium comparing to what i usualy am ...something is not right friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2016, 08:25:04 PM »
read read my friendly friends...agent yes will be happy to see she is not the worst out there... there was one worse than the infamous agent

i have no damn picture of this crap,, i now start clearing my system this garbage

POISION !

cloudy poistion

are you serisouly letting memers use this shit?

this is very very bad...every bad sign that can possible happen happened....

injectd in few diff places...i feel it all ! realy uncomfortable feeling and i devided injection on puspose to see...

immediate blurr of definition!

immediate swolowing of the little veins well not little but obviously my delt vein wasnt hidden its there...but im talking the veins in the chest that just few days ago were there...immediate fade of them ...

absominal moosh at the buttom i always like to lift shirt a little to see lower 2 pack standing firm and this firmnes became mosshiness

this is absolit catastrophy that this is allowed to happen here

i woudnt just talk since now it is clearing my system this garbage and by tomorow ill be beter and better...the sick feeling will leave me tomorow but now it already start clearing and i get more veins showing and skin is back to fuck me skin it was always fuck me skin but just too much moosh in the last 24 hours ....the lines are better now but stil this garbage is not cleared out so they are not like they were

face got this old man redish swollen thing still even though im super lean ...i hate it with passion but it also is clearing by the hours...

this is real bad real real bad

i liked agent yes was much much cleaner much much cleaner and no sides on the look agent yes actualy ..her tren enhanced my look worked well with the blue top saizen butttt it was underdosed...so strngth got hurt a bit

omega tren is garbage! it is not up to par with anything i been ddoing in the last 20 years,,, it is absolitly catastrophy and i see it as insult to me as gh15

since no one give a damn fuck i am shuting his tread now until i get direct explnation TO WHAY THE FUK YOU ARE GIVING MY PUPIOLS THIS SHIT

end

when anyone has someting of substance to tell me contact me

fuckin DISGUSTING

do not open that damn tread

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2016, 08:29:31 PM »
I'm not fucking around ,, tht thing should never be source anywhere!

Tell him to pull it until he sorts it out and watch his other products, that probally the only option next to booting him.

There are only 3 main factories making Tren out in China, if you not getting direct or through a very good wholesaler then your playing with fire and I don't need to tell you what can happen. Allot of these UGL use the same places as the homebrew fellas.. Hardly premium products.

Put the tren in the fridge for a few days, if it crap you will see like a powdery orange solution come out of it and be in the bottom of the vial when you swirl it. That poor quality tren, it can't hold due to inpurities and the cold will cause it to crash more. Good solution don't crash in the fridge. With crap like this you have to filter 2-3 times and use a decent amount of solvent to hold it in solution.

Now the reason I am sayin orange is because tren's actually at its best when gold, it has been less exposed to oxgyen in the manufacturing process, however if you take tren powder that produces gold tren and leave it in the air for a few months and then cook up it will go orange.. Orange tren can be very good BUT it can also mean the stuff from the bottom of the batch if you get me.. Also if its being mixed with crap batches it will always be orange.. Gold tren never crashes if it is suspended correctly, it always orange when it dropping out of solution etc.

So let me guess its orange?

All the moosh will be coming from the inpurities and/or what ever else is in there, good chance there some test in there filling it out. You got a picture of it?

neil ..i dont ned to put the damn thing in the fridge ..it ruined a suprb physiqr in 8 hour time...didnt ruin ruin but made me into a puff fish i mean moosh ..like 6% moosh like i was some fuckin fat wrestler in the stomack after all of what the blue top saizen do ..the clearing of the adipose the nice work the blue top saizen do ..this tren came in and fucked me up,, the look ofcourse to a small degre but it did but aside from the look IT IS RISKY FOR MEMBERS AND FOR BODYBUILDERS TO TAKE THIS SHIT,, IT IS DIRTY SHIT ,, SAPP WARNED ME BEFORE HE DIDNT WARN BUT HE SAID TO ME EVERYTIE HE PIN THIS SHIT HE CAUGH LIKE NUTS

IT IS FUCKIN POISTION THIS sponsor SHOULD NOT LET SELL ANYTHING HERE AFTER THIS SHIT THAT I JUST HAD IN ME

IT MUST BE FIXED AND FAST BECAUSE I GARENTEE YOU ..THIS SHIT WAS MADE IN SHIT PLACE WITH SHIT CONDITIONS WASNT FILTERED OR AND THE POWDER IS COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT!  I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH BAD TREN

I THOUGHT AGENT YES WAS BAD AND NOW I MISS IT I HAVE HALF VIAL I WILL USE  BUT IM TELLING YOU THIS SHIT GAVE ME THE CHILLS LIKE FEVER CHILLS MEXICAN SHIT FROM THE LATE 90S GAVE ME ,, IT WANT AS BAD BUT I ALSO ONLY INJECTED DAMN TRENNNNN!!!! 2.5 ML...3 DIFF INJECTIONS I BROKE IT UP ...NOT ONLY IT MADE ME FEEL SHIT BUT IT ALSO DIDNT WORK WITH MY BODY ..MY BODY DIDNT USE IT RIGHT ..MY STRNEGH DECREASED IN REPS AND I WAS WEAKER I FUCKIN DID FLYS WITH 110LB DUMBELS I NEVER DO FLYS WITH 110 LB DUMBELLS IT IS ALWAYS 130 140 150 ALWAYS

I GOT WEAKER ON IT AND IT IS NOT BECAUSE I LOST FAT FROM THE BLUE TOP SAIZEN ...THE SAIZEN MAKE YOU LOSE FAT BUT KEEP YOU SAME SIZE AND SAME STRENGTH IF THE RIGHT ANABOLICS AND ANDROGENICS ARE IN

TYHIS TREN IS VERY VERY BAD ,, TO ME IT IS = POISION

I HAD PROBLEM WITH HIS TREN ACE AND TEST ACE COMBO IN THE PAST HURT LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER BUT I IGNORED IT DUE TO THE LOVE HE GETS ..BUT THIS IS IT ,, IF THIS IS NOT FIXED TO MY P E R S O N A L SATISFECTION HE IS OUT OF HERE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2016, 08:49:16 PM »
thts when I started thnking maybe metal is omega or work together..but I didn't put much into it because I don't hve the final decision its the admin of the forum who does and I didnt want to bother him with something I wasn't sure yet

why would i need to walk like i have the flu?? why do i have this 17 year old type of youth feverish feeling i had before i had exams back in highschool ...like i need to sleep it off ..what the fuck is this shit?? 2 0 1 4

this is realy realy bad

i only want the best here ,, i dont need this kid to have kidnsy stones and shit from poistions and this tren is fuckin poision REAL REAL REAL BAD BAD BAD I CAN NOT BELIVE CAN NOT FUCKIN BELIVE METAL USE THIS THING ..THERE IS NO FUCKIN WAY

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2016, 08:50:36 PM »

EVEN IF THIS COST ME BY BECOMEING A SMALLER BOARD AND HAVING sponsorS SAY IM AS ASSHOLE I DONT CARE I CARE ABOUT MY PUPILS WHO CAME HERE AND FOLLOW ME SO MANY YEARS I CARE ABOUT THEM NOT BEING FOOLED LIKE MY GENERATION WAS FOOLED BEFORE WHEN WE DIDNT HAVE A ripped.com ,, I CAN NOT LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND FEEL OK WITH MYSELF ,, GOD WILL BURN  ME IN HELL IM TELLING YOU HE WILL

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2016, 08:53:33 PM »
This the issue when people just take for granted their ***** and pump them out to the masses.

So Omega out of here then?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2016, 08:54:28 PM »
This is BAD

sponsors are approved for a reason and this reason is firstly QUALITY of products

Omega needs to give a clear answer on this issue asap

gh15 approved
fallen angel