Author Topic: sources to avoid by all means!  (Read 30762 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: sources to avoid by all means!
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2016, 09:02:48 PM »
there is absolitly no way what so ever that metal use this omega tren himself and just train tru the shitty feel of it ..unles metal inject 50mg aka .5 cc of it ...if you inject 2 cc or 1.5 cc actualy anything you inject of this tren make you uncomfortable ...its not like glass in the ass or leg since thank god its not his test ace..but it is uncomfortable feeling of needle stuck in your ass all day long...it is ba im telling you ,, then you got the low purity of the powder dirty unfiltered i dont know what to call it ...its just make me caugh every single second i inject it into the muslce..and then the chills and headache and body shutting down on me and wnt to sleep..

THERE IS NO WAY SOMEONE HERE USE IT WITH OUT BEING ON OTHER THINGS...MEDICATION ....NO WAY...people complain about test prop in the past being hurting...yet they go tru this shit THIS SHIT and just let it be? this headache i got the redish face...and no its not from the high dose test since i been on high dose test  for months together with blue top saizen and it works marvelously together..its this damn tren of omega ..this cloudy low purity high impuritys powder ...i dont know maybe also too much ba ...but tren ace doenst even hurt it shoudnt
it shoudnt be this way ...tren caugh shoudnt come if you dont hit a vessle ...there can be tren inject with out caugh..

the omega tren is simply a risk and th ebody the human body DOES NOT LIKE IT AT ALL,, it will bring early health problem like kidnsy tones and shit im telling you ,, it is not filtered and powed4r i dont know what the fuck gave me that headache ..still having it but less...its just very bad tren

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2016, 09:04:20 PM »

Yes, tren cough doesnt need to come up every time or even often.

I injected tren ace countless times and only 1 time had a tight itchy feeling in my throat, all others without ANY problems

But if something is wrong it should be reported ASAP

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2016, 09:21:40 PM »
you agree with me that someone who did 50mg superddrol ...and 40mg ...and 30mg...and liked it and lasted on it can suffer tru uncomfortable times ...well i did superdrol and could take the sides...atleast i saw benefits...

but with this tren ace....i had no choice ..my body shut down on me...it got sick on me not like really really sick but shutting down like it has foreign thing in the blood that it realllly doenst like and fucking it up

the water renetion and moosh i had in matter of 8 hours...from the tren....make me think the tren wasnt even pure tren but something else inaddition or really really impuritys in the tren that are bad

i put it into few diff places and momnet i press in plunger...every touch of the plunger i cough ...and it wasnt in a vessle...i took it out put in diff place since i devided the shot to try this way ...still caughin ..

i swear it was like i inject myself with some poision to stop my heart or something ..i felt like i was on death raw injection ..it shoudnt be this way

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2016, 09:26:09 PM »
i have a problem with the omega products i tried,,

i dont like them.

even the tren ace...not good too dirty make you hold water...yes yes little water blurr lines ...no its not saizen .. no its not insulin ...no its not testosterona from strngo i been on them for a almost 2 months now..only when introduced this omega thing ...

i dont like it friends

from this day on every suplier on this site must run products by specific individual i name for this suplier to be gh15 approved

the reason metal looked good on stage was his diet in the end not the damn omega products

this tren is AMATURISH !

i almost miss the agent yes tren...this is not good friends

sapp i want you to be official tester for the ripped.com site ,,

i will do it too ..i hate fucking up my physiqe on a roller coaster but its fine as long as i can have this blue top saizen i belive i can maintain very good look even on less than superb products...the problem is many here dont have blue top saizen and rely only on aas..or have shit gh or god knows what

also beside th4 point the caugh is horrendous on omega tren ..you cant avoid it ..that product is fuckin dirty ..not contaminated but dirty as in not filtered right and the powder is not high purity

gh15 approved

sorry sir I had a family emergency this week and was unable to keep up and missed this thread yesterday just catching up now... my apologies

now one product that did give me a lump consistently was his Primo  I was trying to mix his primo with x factor amps since I was only able to grab so many amps and with every primo inject I got a lump   I blew up my rear delt so bad one inject I thought it was going to to be trouble but luckily went down

now speaking of lumps last few weeks prior to show I was getting them on every inject now I just shrugged it off to me being dry and lean but literally to do a shot I had to run steaming hot water over loaded syringe  then inject then immediately put hot complex on to do my best to keep the lump at bay  but still would get a decent lump.... not an infected abcess type lump  a lump that's hard where as if the oil is not being absorbed quick enough by the body and its stuck under the surface for a day or two....but again I thought of it as maybe just cause im dry and leanest I ever been I also tried 1 in needles I tried 1n half various gauges and even loading slin pins   but was getting lumps but at this pint couple weeks out  im just focused on getting on stage I stupidtyly shrugged it off and did what I had to do
now im on  only npp and phenyl prop and am getting lumps as well...  something had to change in his ***** I would say 6 weeks ago because at 5-6 weeks out I was having no issues with his porducts I was using except primo

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2016, 09:32:01 PM »
only now my hunger is back full force it seems ...and my ass is stil having this shit in it i can feel it when sitting on the couch but its much more berable and now it only annoy me when siting on couch but also it will pass in 12 hours i feel it breaking down finaly....headache is almost all gone

he probably change his sponsors...one time buy from jony another time by from frankie...which is none of our business we are not supliers but we are in the busines of geting quality product that wont make us sick and get us 6 feet under...

he probably change his sponsors...one time buy from jony another time by from frankie...which is none of our business we are not supliers but we are in the busines of geting quality product that wont make us sick and get us 6 feet under...

^^Agreed. LOL

This is a good thing this happened, not that LOJ got sick but that now sponsors know that they never know when LOJ is getting their oils and he will say what he thinks and feels.

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2016, 09:36:16 PM »
thts where the filt scambgs scammers cochroaches and lizards ddosed gh15 boarding..in the December month of 2013..they got pissed I was helping athletes and didnt act like a good soldiers...thts was the time ,,

later on I clarified somting so its very clear.. when I put it out of the mod room for all athletes to read and beaware,,

the filt in bodybuild and fitness never sleep ..they just change colors like a rainbow or cockroaches

also just to clarify ,, the agent yes trenbolona was not good...it was MUCH bettr than omega ...it was CLEAN product,, but it was underdosed big time ...it was clean yet 15-20mg if .. instead of 100mg ..and yet i would take that trenbolona ace over the omega one...just so you understand how bad the omega was,,
but here in this thread from 2-3 years ago you can actualy see in real time how much i was mad from trying that shit poisonous product

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2016, 08:09:56 AM »
You could see the gear was dirty and used it anyways?  Gayer than gh15

Exactly.  Someone stupid enough to see gear was dirty and use it anyway and we are supposed to take his advice on anything else?

*face palm*

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2016, 02:08:24 PM »
^lol i used it ..i ws out of trenbolona ace and i used it i admit,, still i had to test it too and i swear to god! i would neve ever give it even to a damn cow,, this! is how bad it was

and to think bunch of kidos pushed this thing on internet ,, very very worysome

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2016, 05:47:02 PM »
not written by me .. written by top gh15er ..an elf as yo uknow them : ) but! i approve it

UGL's that sell under-dosed/bunk/poor quality gear and other bodybuilding products are and will be listed here. Please do not use these products, there are far better products out there on the market. You use any of these products at your own risk

Member inputs/opinions are welcome in this thread or by PM

Balkan Pharmaceuticals - Sterile issues, dosing issues and many horror stories.. Owned by the infamous scammer Alin.

British Dragon - Some BD is very good, however problem is operation is not controlled throughout its many worldwide manufacturing operations, some are selling complete bunk, some under dosed, some are counterfeit operations. Too much inconsistency in the brand

Pro Chem - Good gone bad UK lab. Oral range is complete garbage, injects under-dosed, previous batches been messed up and caused heavy PIP but where still sent out and blamed on counterfeit.

Genza Pharmaceuticals - Their Letro is widely reported as bunk. Certain other products questionable, regular reports of under-dosed products. This product is widely faked also.

Linxus Labs - Mixed reviews, some are good but as of late many reports of low quality to complete fake/bunk. Been around many years.

Mao Labs - Mixed reviews, some are good but many slow delivery times, reported fake HGH and very bad news (including medical issues) from prepared injection solutions. Many people feel the ***** are under-dosed, reports of bunk orals. Also reports of complete bunk ***** from time to time.

BioGen - Junk products, do not waste your time or risk your health.

More coming soon..

stay as far as you can .. just use the money for sushi or somting ..go and get a better car

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2016, 05:48:07 PM »
agent yes also working under the name valkarie or something very similar,,

UNDERDOSED PRODUCTS,, BEWARE UNDER DOSED PRODUCTS WITH SUBPAR QUALITY

in 2013 agent yes send this forum a ddos once it was discovered by yours truly tht they were underdozing their product that I was testing..

trenbolona ace that was supposed to be 100mg per ml was maybe 10-15 mg per ml

it was clean products BUT UNDERDOZED

this resulted by her..which ofcourse its not her its a group of individuals...it resulted by them ddosing ripped.com...ofcourse they failed because here I am  2016 stronger than ever and dominating 2 forums lol and to be honest its 3...the third one is offline right now its about space and humanity but it comes back stronger than ever in 2017

do not!

do not!

do yourself a favour! do your money a favour and just donate it to fight terminal deaseases

do not buy into the underdosed scam call agent yes aka valkary.. you will know it when you see it I don't need to spell it right .. you shall know it you are smart enough and responsible athletes

gh15 approved

fallen angel

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2016, 05:49:08 PM »
is unigen real? i bought a lot in pattaya

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2016, 10:44:37 PM »
poisoner omega now days = TSL ..aka top secret labs..

be careful athletes

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2016, 10:47:11 PM »
is unigen real? i bought a lot in pattaya

cant tell you since i never tested thm ..but! what i do put on this thread yo uwant to stay away as far as you can from,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2016, 01:32:39 AM »
gh15 on a rampage...

Got out of jail want need to make a buck quickly?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2016, 09:46:57 AM »
gh15 on a rampage...

The stench of desperation is so pungent that I think we all need protective masks.

How sad a state must he be in to crawl back here from his dying board, have people mock him & still stick around & pretend he's somebody of worth.  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2016, 10:32:35 AM »
just so people know

gh 15 brought agent yes on to his site

claiming her gear as the best

then tried to rup her off

she took his site down and made him her bitch

hence the whiny post above

guy is a pathetic snake oil salesman
T

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2016, 11:49:42 AM »
not written by me .. written by top gh15er ..an elf as yo uknow them : ) but! i approve it

stay as far as you can .. just use the money for sushi or somting ..go and get a better car

gh15 approved

Listen, none of these labs you are posting are relevant any more.   Throwing up a post by NeilGM from 2012 doesn't make any sense, as most of those labs aren't around.   Sure Balkan and Geneza are still around, but they've been around for a long time, and if any of the "many horror stories" were true, neither of these labs would be around anymore, either.   Agent Yes/Valkerie?  If she's still around, she's buried deep on some minor board, and clearly has no relevance anymore.   Omega/TSL I see over on M&S and Meso, but again, not a major/relevant source anymore, and if he was having issues with quality, wouldn't be there at all.  So you're just posting balonie at this point.  This is annoying and insulting  to those of us that are deep into the game.  All you're really doing is confusing noobies.

Alin and the molester from AP?  Not relevant anymore.  No one cares, so don't go there either.

Do you even run gear anymore?  If so, post up the name of the labs YOU like to use.   I don't care what your elves ran in 2012, I want to know what YOU run now.  If you're out of the game, be honest, and say so.  It's fine.  I'd rather read about your hormone and dietary protocols than this embarrassing gibberish.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2016, 12:42:57 PM »
i can also report that the horror stories about vermodje were unfounded as far as my experiences with it

didnt get hospitalized or die

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2016, 02:28:31 PM »
gh15 on a rampage...

never been to one but i been in a top security meeting between 2 countries that are very relevant to the peace of the world ..so yo udo the math

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2016, 02:29:31 PM »
The stench of desperation is so pungent that I think we all need protective masks.

How sad a state must he be in to crawl back here from his dying board, have people mock him & still stick around & pretend he's somebody of worth.  ::)

it doesn't matter what you write its what i say that count...learn it ..you should hve been leaning it for 12 years now ..it only! what i say count,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2016, 02:31:58 PM »
just so people know

gh 15 brought agent yes on to his site

claiming her gear as the best

then tried to rup her off

she took his site down and made him her bitch

hence the whiny post above

guy is a pathetic snake oil salesman

here is resident dealer that i built a castle in his head getting even more mad than usual ad continue spitting lie after lie now going 5+ years and still get it lol... what you say again don't count..you are a dealer out of England,, and agent yes failed miserably ..look at me not only I'm at the top but no one can point who i am ..all tried and failed ..this is wht i call total domination with governments who love what i do by helping clean the nasty garbage sources out of bodybuild and fitness and athletics in general

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2016, 02:41:51 PM »
Listen, none of these labs you are posting are relevant any more.   Throwing up a post by NeilGM from 2012 doesn't make any sense, as most of those labs aren't around.   Sure Balkan and Geneza are still around, but they've been around for a long time, and if any of the "many horror stories" were true, neither of these labs would be around anymore, either.   Agent Yes/Valkerie?  If she's still around, she's buried deep on some minor board, and clearly has no relevance anymore.   Omega/TSL I see over on M&S and Meso, but again, not a major/relevant source anymore, and if he was having issues with quality, wouldn't be there at all.  So you're just posting balonie at this point.  This is annoying and insulting  to those of us that are deep into the game.  All you're really doing is confusing noobies.

Alin and the molester from AP?  Not relevant anymore.  No one cares, so don't go there either.

Do you even run gear anymore?  If so, post up the name of the labs YOU like to use.   I don't care what your elves ran in 2012, I want to know what YOU run now.  If you're out of the game, be honest, and say so.  It's fine.  I'd rather read about your hormone and dietary protocols than this embarrassing gibberish.

ths is actualy a post that is worth my time answering so i will in my famos power point presentation

1,, this is not about posting labs i approve ...this is about postings poisoners ...i said it and wrote it before in this thread,, this is about taking out the nasty poisoners and risky scamers

2,, what neil wrote is still holy ..they are all around no one get out they just change names and the names will come ..reason i put it here is because everything! need to be posted ..every thing that includes individuals from 2005...EVERYTHING! athletes need to be familiar with history of names and the new names and the whole picture must be clear..so that's that,, also if neil put it up it deserve its place here no mater what time

3,, it is not a game! it is a sport.. an art..dont call it a game and don't hide behind this title ,, its not a game risky poisoners fucked too many athletes to call it a game,,

deep in the game to me = dealers...

i represent athletes ..you can call them newbes and granpas and vets i am the rep of hard working athletes ...always been always will be when it comes to this aspect of athletics..i had to do this step once retiring from pro bodybuild no one else was willing to do it

4,, once a bodybuild ...ALWAYS a bodybuild ..the only diference is ..i discovered along the years that crook metal is actualy a dealer...and others along side used MY NAME to push their dealerships ... this got me very mad because if you use my name to approved something it better be top of the top of the toppest top

so this is my answer to you ,, i do appreciate tht you wrote normal paragraph here explaning your view point...the issue is that i will not stop ...i will bring all poisoners and scammers so every fucking new be and vet know in their face what to never put a dime on ,, it is very sad i need to do it ..but it got to be done for the sake of athletes and more importently our longevity!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
end of 2016
bible index
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2016, 03:51:52 PM »
im really scared of no one of the scammers in this disgusting world they built,, really  soon we shall put here some bad shit from the mesorx.. from irondn who really tried to hurt gh15 boarding but failed...they also tried to imitate me fake twiter accounts and failed lol ,, its going to be very truthful 2017

the obamination era ..the cnn msnbc bbc corruption era is over ...the 80s are in and so will be the quality and the respect for athletes

trump15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2016, 01:12:46 PM »
gh 15 is the most corrupt person on the internet

he will push any source that pays him

no honour
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2016, 04:29:57 PM »
^fatmc is a dealer out of England ..wait and see wht I'm doing to another scambag piece of shit from England very very soon ..its all coming 2017,,

sources will never! fuck athletes when I'm done with the year 2017

piece of fat slob,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel