Author Topic: Nigel Farage Plans To Emigrate To U.S.  (Read 5553 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Nigel Farage Plans To Emigrate To U.S.
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2016, 04:59:16 AM »
NO!

We already have too many fucking Brits in this country!

Umm......99% of the white people in America have European ancestry. White people weren't native to America.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2016, 05:09:33 AM »
Umm......99% of the white people in America have European ancestry. White people weren't native to America.

You're knowledge blows me away.
S

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2016, 05:12:37 AM »
You're knowledge blows me away.
You'd be surprised at how stupid some people are. It is supposed to be common knowledge.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2016, 08:30:56 AM »

Help me connect the dots here bro-man... What does me not wanting more illegal aliens into the country, including Brits, have to do with the European immigrants of the XVIII and XIX century?

Last time I checked... I didn't live in 1889.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2016, 08:57:27 AM »
Help me connect the dots here bro-man... What does me not wanting more illegal aliens into the country, including Brits, have to do with the European immigrants of the XVIII and XIX century?

Last time I checked... I didn't live in 1889.
An American using Roman numerals to try and prove his point....

Most caucasians in America today, are only a few hundred years removed from being citizens of the British Empire. America has always been a melting pot. I can personally trace my family history to the 17th century, when the first man bearing my surname, came to America from England.

My last name is derived from a town in Somerset England. I am against illegal immigrants as well, but I support good people who want to make a new beginning for themselves as well.

We were all in the same boat (literally) a few hundred years ago.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2016, 12:45:48 AM »
i dont think obama even liked hillary,  i bet what he really wanted to do is gag her with his bbc  and be like shut up bitch, its fucking cold out and i had to go campaign for yo white ass. when i could have been at the white house getting my bbc sucked by some white whores with big ole titties. 

you do realize Obama likes white MEN...
Ψ

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2016, 06:58:05 PM »
An American using Roman numerals to try and prove his point....

Most caucasians in America today, are only a few hundred years removed from being citizens of the British Empire. America has always been a melting pot. I can personally trace my family history to the 17th century, when the first man bearing my surname, came to America from England.

My last name is derived from a town in Somerset England. I am against illegal immigrants as well, but I support good people who want to make a new beginning for themselves as well.

We were all in the same boat (literally) a few hundred years ago.

Back up the tractor there Ian! Firstly, neither the Pilgrims nor any colonists were considered citizens of anything: They were all subjects of the king of England. Secondly, SOME of the folks that came here on the Mayflower were of English stock, but, at the time, they were well on their way to being Dutch (some of their kids were in fact Dutch, and their intention-had it not been for a noreaster-was to move to New Amsterdam/New York because they knew they'd be able to roll with the Dutch, NOT THE ENGLISH) had it not been for their inability to find decent jobs in Holland. Let's not forget that the English persecuted the separatists and their families out of the country. Well, that and the fact that their fucking king made the colonists' lives a living hell, taxing the shit out of them even for wars they were not part of.

Now it's pay back. What? No green card? Back to England.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2016, 07:13:51 PM »
Back up the tractor there Ian! Firstly, neither the Pilgrims nor any colonists were considered citizens of anything: They were all subjects of the king of England. Secondly, SOME of the folks that came here on the Mayflower were of English stock, but, at the time, they were well on their way to being Dutch (some of their kids were in fact Dutch, and their intention-had it not been for a noreaster-was to move to New Amsterdam/New York because they knew they'd be able to roll with the Dutch, NOT THE ENGLISH) had it not been for their inability to find decent jobs in Holland. Let's not forget that the English persecuted the separatists and their families out of the country. Well, that and the fact that their fucking king made the colonists' lives a living hell, taxing the shit out of them even for wars they were not part of.

Now it's pay back. What? No green card? Back to England.
Lol! I dont think white Europeans are the problem, when it comes to immigration. I was merely giving you a history lesson. All white people are immigrants to America.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2016, 07:28:04 PM »
That is why we revere the Founding Fathers in America. Those brave bastards put everything on the line.

But why? Taxation without cause? Was it because people moved an ocean away to escape British rule?

I am amazed just by my families history. I am also Portuguese on my mothers side.

Unbelievable how the world works.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2016, 04:57:07 PM »
Great speech by Nigel Farage speech about Brexit and Trump.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Nigel Farage Plans To Immigrate To U.S.
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2016, 09:00:35 PM »
Can we use proper English please.

Farage plans to emigrate, you can't plan to immigrate.

:D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2016, 01:04:47 AM »
Sure he can.  He can plan to immigrate to the US or plan to emigrate from the UK.

If English were proper then there wouldn't be two Ms in immigrate but only one in emmigrate.  Esperanto ftw.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2016, 05:59:17 AM »
Lol! I dont think white Europeans are the problem, when it comes to immigration. I was merely giving you a history lesson. All white people are immigrants to America.

No, white Europeans are not the problem, illegal aliens are the problem. Among whom are many Europeans, including Brits.

Thank you though, for informing me that all white Americans are descendants of European immigrants. I did not know that.  ;D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2016, 06:07:41 AM »
Great speech by Nigel Farage speech about Brexit and Trump.

This guy makes me hate breathing air.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2016, 06:32:13 AM »
This guy makes me hate breathing air.

What's your problem with Nigel?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2016, 06:46:19 AM »
What's your problem with Nigel?

That he is a fake fuck. I don't like Brits at all. At all. But this guy is so far off the spectrum... you can tell from his body language that he is your typical aristocrat-like Brit: He expects you to hear what he has to say and take notes, his comments are facts not to be questioned and his visibly apparent lack of buccal/oral hygiene is irritating.

As far as the content of his speeches, all I have to say is: BE CAREFUL. The likes of Nigel were throw-aways from the European political circles that have refined their speeches to appear, APPEAR, to appeal to the common citizen. But make no mistake, his ONLY goal in life is the preservation of HIS well being. I've found major contradictions in his slogans, the biggest one being his constant calls to end corporate intrusion in the political life of the country... followed by his calls to lower taxes on corporations. Which in layman terms means that, in a government run by him, corporations wouldn't even have to lobby for the tax breaks.

I have ZERO faith in ANY politician from ANY political party in ANY country.