Author Topic: How does one find a nutritionist or "guru"?  (Read 2935 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
How does one find a nutritionist or "guru"?
« on: November 26, 2016, 12:18:13 PM »
I need someone to help take my physique where it hasn't been. Think, Classic Physique. I'm very serious, focused and determined.
If anyone knows someone good or great here in Vegas, please drop me a PM.

Simple Simon

Re: How does one find a nutritionist or "guru"?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 12:19:43 PM »
I need someone to help take my physique where it hasn't been. Think, Classic Physique. I'm very serious, focused and determined.
Sevs your man.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 12:19:56 PM »
Save yourself some money and go on a 2200 cal diet and once you are under 7% I'll do the rest for free. Deal?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 12:21:36 PM »
I only know of two. One's gay and the other's not a cop. HTH

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 12:28:48 PM »
Save yourself some money and go on a 2200 cal diet and once you are under 7% I'll do the rest for free. Deal?
that means him having to do the hard work himself...

Gurus all over the land will be hating on you for losing them money, you need to be available via e-mail every step of the way for $400 a month.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2016, 12:31:01 PM »
that means him having to do the hard work himself...

Gurus all over the land will be hating on you for losing them money, you need to be available via e-mail every step of the way for $400 a month.

lol I've done it and you  are more of a physiatrist than anything lese at that point.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 12:44:25 PM »
I am not in vegas but I can help you right here on getbig I can turn your  body into a beautiful work of art looking like a granite statue carved out of stone the gods will be proud.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2016, 12:49:35 PM »
May I suggest smoothing things over with vince goodrum and getting him to prep you using the diet methods that led him to his legendary crushing dominating victory at the metrolina all those years ago, if your very lucky he may throw in some caliber fitness supplements for that extra edge

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2016, 03:24:42 PM »
Join the Navy, serve your time or go out on disability, then get access to the Navy veterans' mailing list and look up Navy Mike.

Fandangle

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2016, 03:31:37 PM »
'gurus' r for retards.

figure shit out on your own like a big boy and be prepared to accept your genetic reality.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2016, 03:38:16 PM »

Take him up on the offer wiggs...id do it...but I'm already ripped... we can make a sticky of the progress....would be cool
real men= no rubbers

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2016, 04:42:50 PM »
If you train at a gym with a lot of competitors you can always ask for recommendations, in my opinion it's usually better to have someone who can actually meet with you in person, so he can critique you in person and in general just more hands on, instead of sending photos, photos can be very deceiving (lighting, being an issue, but you just don't see the details like you do in person) But if not go with Disgusted! Just one question for you Disgusted regarding this
I know you know this game very well, but how can you just recommend a caloric intake if you don't even know his current weight/stats?

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2016, 04:45:10 PM »
follow be there's principles: eat random shit because it's just food, train now and then nothing crazy, take 250mg of test only bcs if you aren't getting where you want on that dosage you should find another hobby

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2016, 04:46:54 PM »
follow be there's principles: eat random shit because it's just food, train now and then nothing crazy, take 250mg of test only bcs if you aren't getting where you want on that dosage you should find another hobby

lol at you on pounds of chicken and rice every fucking day, daft twat hasnt changed in 3 years.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2016, 04:48:13 PM »
lol at you on pounds of chicken and rice every fucking day, daft twat hasnt changed in 3 years.

at least i'm not a pathological liar and a fraud

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2016, 04:50:00 PM »
at least i'm not a pathological liar and a fraud

put some calories in, a bit of protein, train , take your gear and it will happen if its going to.

You are as big as you will ever get now, accept it, you will have a better quality of life.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2016, 04:50:58 PM »
put some calories in, a bit of protein, train , take your gear and it will happen if its going to.

You are as big as you will ever get now, accept it, you will have a better quality of life.
lmao it's pathetic how much you want me to believe this

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2016, 05:15:22 PM »

This basic, sensible suggestion x 100.

I'd just add , try to get in 200 g of quality protein  per day with good complex carbs and  fish oil caps ( lipids).

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2016, 05:36:25 PM »

What he said Wiggs.....2200 calories.  Its actually a lot of food but you simply have to avoid restaurant food along with simple carbs. 
A

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2016, 05:45:24 PM »
This basic, sensible suggestion x 100.

I'd just add , try to get in 200 g of quality protein  per day with good complex carbs and  fish oil caps ( lipids).

do the opposite of what this man suggests unless you want to end up out of shape for 25 years with half a dozen failed marriages.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2016, 08:18:55 PM »
If you train at a gym with a lot of competitors you can always ask for recommendations, in my opinion it's usually better to have someone who can actually meet with you in person, so he can critique you in person and in general just more hands on, instead of sending photos, photos can be very deceiving (lighting, being an issue, but you just don't see the details like you do in person) But if not go with Disgusted! Just one question for you Disgusted regarding thisI know you know this game very well, but how can you just recommend a caloric intake if you don't even know his current weight/stats?

I've seen enough pics of him to know he would be lucky to be ripped at over 200 lbs. That's not a put down BTW. 200 G of protein which is plenty and the rest carbs. Fish and a couple lean meat meals. Most "gurus" try to make it way more complicated than it ever has to be maybe to make it seem like they are earning their money and to make them seem smarter than they really are. Most people I have trained have been through pics. Makes no difference.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2016, 09:42:58 PM »
Since I'm about to embark on my own weight loss, I'm interested to know what sort of training frequency / cardio would be suggested along with that 2200 cal.

I breached the barrier of where I can't stand being fat (usually 105ish kg) and now the party is over :(

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2016, 11:57:51 PM »
Since I'm about to embark on my own weight loss, I'm interested to know what sort of training frequency / cardio would be suggested along with that 2200 cal.

I breached the barrier of where I can't stand being fat (usually 105ish kg) and now the party is over :(

None needed

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2016, 03:35:46 AM »

Why? God made you to be an obese religious bigot, so who are you to spoil his plan? Obviously he has calculated that you will die by a blood clot in the middle of the KFC bucket, so that is God's will and you shall not screw that plan.. ;D

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2016, 03:50:20 AM »

Best bodybuilding post on Getbig for some time.