Author Topic: Eating 24 hours per day to getbig  (Read 2401 times)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Eating 24 hours per day to getbig
« on: November 27, 2016, 09:04:11 AM »
 The main reason why bodybuilders dont get big is they dont eat enough so you have your 3 big meals plus 3 snacks and 3 shakes that is 9 meals for the day but you need more to get big especially if you want to get to 300 pounds, the secret is eating in the middle of the  night so invest in a mini fridge by your bedside put 3 shakes in it and set your alarm clock to go off every 4 hours.
 Just push your hand in the fridge grab the shake and drink it down then go back to sleep you do this twice for the night and the final shake as you wake up in the morning this will bring you up to a total of 12 meals in 24 hours, this my getbiggers is the secret to becoming a freak of nature, so if you want to be a 300 pound monster now you know what to do.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Eating 24 hours per day to getbig
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 09:06:04 AM »
Dear Gimmick,

You are trying too hard.

Macrofitter

• Getbig III
  • Dropping Plates looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 09:10:14 AM »
The main reason why bodybuilders dont get big is they dont eat enough so you have your 3 big meals plus 3 snacks and 3 shakes that is 9 meals for the day but you need more to get big especially if you want to get to 300 pounds, the secret is eating in the middle of the  night so invest in a mini fridge by your bedside put 3 shakes in it and set your alarm clock to go off every 4 hours.
 Just push your hand in the fridge grab the shake and drink it down then go back to sleep you do this twice for the night and the final shake as you wake up in the morning this will bring you up to a total of 12 meals in 24 hours, this my getbiggers is the secret to becoming a freak of nature, so if you want to be a 300 pound monster now you know what to do.

Hi Jay Cutler

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 09:11:38 AM »

Do you have any friends... or family... or anything? Have you ever kissed a female (human)?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 09:19:56 AM »

For me, Eating was always the hardest part of being a bodybuilder.

Yes, I was brutal bodybuilder  ;D
But I got very tired of the eating. I don't understand how some people can get fat. It's not like eating was easy. There is the pain of cooking, shopping, doing your dishes etc.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 09:24:19 AM »
For me, Eating was always the hardest part of being a bodybuilder.

Yes, I was brutal bodybuilder  ;D
But I got very tired of the eating. I don't understand how some people can get fat. It's not like eating was easy. There is the pain of cooking, shopping, doing your dishes etc.

If I don't eat, the sole reason is because I am too lazy to cook and do dishes, thus I just buy a salad or something.

As for people gaining weight, it probably has little to do with cooking and doing dishes. Most people become overweight because they eat too many twinkies, chocolate bars, potato chips, ice cream. These things obviously require food shopping (not cooking or dishes) but if you stock up enough, youre good to go for a few weeks.
X

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2016, 09:26:54 AM »
I was on a quest to get to 200 pounds last year, was eating 8 times a day, did the shake at night thing, highest I got up to was 190 and definitely not a ripped 190. Op what is your weight currently?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2016, 09:29:44 AM »
set your alarm clock to go off every 4 hours

How many hours do you sleep?
S

Macrofitter

• Getbig III
  • Dropping Plates looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2016, 09:30:11 AM »
Actually as I go for the health look these days anyways, it's pretty convenient for me, and I'm a huge believer in intermittent fasting.

That's actually the best and easiest way for me to stay lean year round. I eat all my meals in the course of around 8-9 hours during the day, and fast for round 15-16 hours per day. This way I keep my abs pretty much year round without paying much attention to what I eat (of course not binching each and every day, but I wouldn't crave that anyways)

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2016, 09:53:39 AM »
How many hours do you sleep?
He's up doing coke and shagging trannies most nights. So, on average, i'd say probably about 2.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2016, 10:15:59 AM »
whatever it takes goddammit. right babe?

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2016, 11:17:07 AM »
I was on a quest to get to 200 pounds last year, was eating 8 times a day, did the shake at night thing, highest I got up to was 190 and definitely not a ripped 190. Op what is your weight currently?

I just started my bulk recently its not going too well 4 months on low carbs seems to have made me more insulin sensitive my muscles are just sucking up the carbs and make me look more full and vascular last time I was at 238 pounds I prefer to up the food before upping the dosages i am under a gram of steroids right now I want to use diet and training and not rely too much on roids.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2016, 11:19:44 AM »
if you eat a large excess of calories you just get fat.

You can gain the same amount of muscle tissue eating 300 cals a day over your maintenance as you can eating 2000.

Your genetics decide how big you are going to get drugs or no drugs.

Eat some protein and train hard.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2016, 12:22:37 PM »
if you eat a large excess of calories you just get fat.

You can gain the same amount of muscle tissue eating 300 cals a day over your maintenance as you can eating 2000.

Your genetics decide how big you are going to get drugs or no drugs.

Eat some protein and train hard.

Well you do have a point but what bulking does is push excess glycogen and water into the muscles making you looking bigger if your bodyfat is low when you start bulking plus the juice that will help to make you look lean the only thing is you might have a bloated face depending on your genes.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2016, 12:25:16 PM »
Actually as I go for the health look these days anyways, it's pretty convenient for me, and I'm a huge believer in intermittent fasting.

That's actually the best and easiest way for me to stay lean year round. I eat all my meals in the course of around 8-9 hours during the day, and fast for round 15-16 hours per day. This way I keep my abs pretty much year round without paying much attention to what I eat (of course not binching each and every day, but I wouldn't crave that anyways)

so if you would eat your meals around 12 hours per day and fast for 12 hours would that make any difference? i cant see how

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2016, 12:51:47 PM »

How tall are you, 5'3''?

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2016, 01:20:22 PM »
Well you do have a point but what bulking does is push excess glycogen and water into the muscles making you looking bigger if your bodyfat is low when you start bulking plus the juice that will help to make you look lean the only thing is you might have a bloated face depending on your genes.

fucking idiot...

So you eat loads of excess calories and it works best when your body fat is low?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2016, 01:40:10 PM »

Hi Arnold

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2016, 05:04:27 PM »

Try Powerlifting movements during the winter. Chain yourself to the squat and deadlift racks. Do heavy compound movements. Eat sufficient protein and try to get 25% more sleep.

It really isn't rocket science

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2016, 05:16:30 PM »

Are you short? You're a bodybuilder and you struggle to get to 190 pounds? I don't get it? If you had said you struggle to get up to 240 pounds, okay that's more reasonable, 190 pounds? I can do only pushups and weigh 200 pounds eating 2 meals a day. When I hit the iron hard and up the calories I'm up to 240 pounds at 5'10". I haven't touched a weight since July and barely eat and am 185 pounds.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2016, 05:57:11 PM »
8 inch why do you post this stupid shit

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2016, 06:05:01 PM »
How tall are you, 5'3''?
Are you short? You're a bodybuilder and you struggle to get to 190 pounds? I don't get it? If you had said you struggle to get up to 240 pounds, okay that's more reasonable, 190 pounds? I can do only pushups and weigh 200 pounds eating 2 meals a day. When I hit the iron hard and up the calories I'm up to 240 pounds at 5'10". I haven't touched a weight since July and barely eat and am 185 pounds.
I'm a 5'7 ectomorph, when I compete im around 150 to 160 range, and I was on a quest to get to an "in shape" 200 pounds, not a fat bloated 200, I reached 190 and honestly just didn't really like what I saw, my goal wasn't to look like a meatball, which I was beginning to look like lol.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2016, 06:30:06 PM »
^^
You've also got to incorporate the Joe Weider "Shock Training" principle... sometimes (at least a few times a month) you must FOOL the body
by setting your phone to get you up on a day off (let's say at 2am if you go to a 24-hour gym, or go to be early and get up at 10pm if your gym closes at midnight)
You go and completely change your routine- if you are a 20 sets VOLUME trainer, you just do 4 sets to complete muscle failure per body part trained (AND VISA-VERSA!!)
Then go home, and enjoy the results you'll see!!

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2016, 06:42:25 PM »
8 inch why do you post this stupid shit

Because he's a stupid asshole! That's why.

sultan

• Getbig I
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2016, 12:11:23 AM »

you are a drug dealer   ;)