Author Topic: WEIGHT GAIN IN A WEEKEND  (Read 3582 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: WEIGHT GAIN IN A WEEKEND
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2016, 11:44:28 AM »
HONEST, Your post-contest weight gain of 25 pounds may be a bit high but is quite common if I recall correctly.

Here's a question for ya ...... Do you find that the majority of BB competitors  who don't go overboard ... are in better competitive  shape two to three days after the actual contest date?

Hmmm - not if they have hit their peak on the contest day.
They may be slightly fuller / heavier -- Their over all look
wouldn't be as good though.
or rather it shouldn't.

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2016, 11:53:17 AM »
its not all fat glycogen and water also, water weight is a powerful thing you can increase your body weight by 10 pounds in the few days with water weight what do you think anadrol does.
I can never tell if you are disagreeing or agreeing with me.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2016, 12:03:34 PM »
You gained 6 whole pounds? Dude, I can do that after one large meal.

That's plenty for me. More than that I start feeling like shit. When I say I went on an eating binge it just means (for me) that I had a couple of large meals per day of what I usually don't eat. The day after Thanksgiving was two big plates of the left overs (Turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes w/gravy, stuffing w/sausage and gravy, desert was finishing the pumpkin and dutch apple pies, plenty of wine. Later that night was Chinese food.

Yesterday we went to Nicks in Manhattan Beach where I ordered chicken and waffles w/gravy and maple syrup and three bloody marys ;D Later was Thai food

Feel like total shit today.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2016, 12:18:51 PM »
That's plenty for me. More than that I start feeling like shit. When I say I went on an eating binge it just means (for me) that I had a couple of large meals per day of what I usually don't eat. The day after Thanksgiving was two big plates of the left overs (Turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes w/gravy, stuffing w/sausage and gravy, desert was finishing the pumpkin and dutch apple pies, plenty of wine. Later that night was Chinese food.

Yesterday we went to Nicks in Manhattan Beach where I ordered chicken and waffles w/gravy and maple syrup and three bloody marys ;D Later was Thai food

Feel like total shit today.
:o,,

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2016, 12:34:05 PM »
At a gym I train at in Hawaii, the owner was showing me a few photos of a competitor that trains there that won a show the previous Saturday, he looked amazing, he won the heavies at the show, the guy just happens to  walk in and the owner introduces us, the guy looked like a completely different human being, it was Wednesday, he easily had to have put on a good 35 pounds in a 4 day span. It was crazy, I guess he cuts super hard for shows and used to fight mma that he would cut crazy weight for as well, I never seen something like that. I put on probably 5- 10 pounds or so maybe a week or so post competiton, but swings in weight like that can't be healthy.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2016, 12:48:00 PM »
At a gym I train at in Hawaii, the owner was showing me a few photos of a competitor that trains there that won a show the previous Saturday, he looked amazing, he won the heavies at the show, the guy just happens to  walk in and the owner introduces us, the guy looked like a completely different human being, it was Wednesday, he easily had to have put on a good 35 pounds in a 4 day span. It was crazy, I guess he cuts super hard for shows and used to fight mma that he would cut crazy weight for as well, I never seen something like that. I put on probably 5- 10 pounds or so maybe a week or so post competiton, but swings in weight like that can't be healthy.

You see that a lot with amateur competitors.  They overdiet for a year then once a show is done gorge themselves on every piece of food they can find and in a few days look all smooth and bloated.  I read by overfeeding after a show increases the risk of heartattacks.  I guess the sudden change is hard on the body.  A buddy of mine won a local show and that night he ate more shit food than I've ever seen someone eat.  Two days later you wouldn't have known that he was eating strict for over a year.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2016, 01:08:48 PM »
:o,,

In case you haven't noticed, there's a distinct theme to my post...

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2016, 01:19:02 PM »
Im only 14lbs heavier than when I stepped onstage in May.

Lean gains for the win.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2016, 01:23:49 PM »
In case you haven't noticed, there's a distinct theme to my post...

LOL,,,

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2016, 01:39:59 PM »
HONEST, Your post-contest weight gain of 25 pounds may be a bit high but is quite common if I recall correctly.

Here's a question for ya ...... Do you find that the majority of BB competitors  who don't go overboard ... are in better competitive  shape two to three days after the actual contest date?

Certainly in my own case, I always left my best look in the gym, like most guys could just never nail the last few days fullness gig, my metabolism just didn't allow me, I always came in flatter than what I liked to have been as I always worried about spilling over, the morning after a full pig out meal was always full and dry, just never had the balls to pig out the night before. Just doesn't feel right, saying that 12 hours on from the morning look and the spill begins, the full vascular look is still there but the separation starts to go.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2016, 01:41:53 PM »
Sorry for the dumb post from yesterday. I removed it. Though I don't even remember posting it. For what it's worth Thanksgiving week end is a major party time for me, so either there was something bad in that last bottle, or I have an alternate personality that takes over, and doesn't have even basic mathematical skills.

Shit Happens!

Could this be the first retraction ever on GB? Fantastic.

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2016, 01:49:43 PM »
Certainly in my own case, I always left my best look in the gym, like most guys could just never nail the last few days fullness gig, my metabolism just didn't allow me, I always came in flatter than what I liked to have been as I always worried about spilling over, the morning after a full pig out meal was always full and dry, just never had the balls to pig out the night before. Just doesn't feel right, saying that 12 hours on from the morning look and the spill begins, the full vascular look is still there but the separation starts to go.
a day after you look better, its starts to wane on day 2, does for me anyway.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2016, 02:10:19 PM »

Lean gains for the win.

I don't believe you. Why do you never post a pic of yourself with your shirt off while doing a front hands clasped most muscular and looking amazing? (no homo)  (100% jealous)  ;D
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2016, 02:12:17 PM »
I don't believe you. Why do you never post a pic of yourself with your shirt off while doing a front hands clasped most muscular and looking amazing? (no homo)  (100% jealous)  ;D
;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2016, 02:47:36 PM »

Lean gains for the win.

This guy's got dilutions of glandulars.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2016, 08:04:48 AM »
I plan to permabulk to 650 lbs one day. I will be massive.