Author Topic: Lenny and Larry Protein cookie - favorite flavor?  (Read 4170 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Lenny and Larry Protein cookie - favorite flavor?
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2016, 02:01:09 PM »
But.... but.... they are endorsed by Richard Piano.?.?  So surely they must be full of goodness..?

T

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2016, 02:14:45 PM »
Can't believe you guys eat this shit, for 400 cals in 1 cookie, you could eat half a cup of oats, half a banana, and a handful of raisins for the same amount of calories...or just eat an actual chocolate chip cookie.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2016, 02:54:06 PM »
protein pudding. anyone remember sylvester stallone's protein pudding or ever tried it ??? ??? ??? ???

I remember buying a box of the chocolate pudding. Pretty damn good I must say. Was disappointed when they discontinued it. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2016, 03:00:09 PM »
protein pudding. anyone remember sylvester stallone's protein pudding or ever tried it ??? ??? ??? ???

I remember the Instone pudding, it tasted pretty good, shame it was discontinued.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2016, 07:35:24 PM »
I remember the Instone pudding, it tasted pretty good, shame it was discontinued.

The Sly Stallone pudding was indeed pretty tasty.  That shit has had to have been discontinued for 10 years now though.
Air Falcon

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2016, 09:17:40 PM »
Not sure what the hell happened with Instone, but that pudding was the shit, and it only had like 2 carbs, every time I went to gnc to buy it was either sold out or they had like 1 or 2 cases available, they should of just kept producing the pudding as their sole product and scrap the rest of their line.