Author Topic: Blaha refuses to debate Norton (out of fear of death?)  (Read 8305 times)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Blaha refuses to debate Norton (out of fear of death?)
« on: November 30, 2016, 05:43:17 AM »
What a fucking joke  ;D

Also, is it just me or is he getting fatter by the video? And 20mins to say no to the challenge? This guy has serious mental issues.

PS: did not watch full video, I can't stand this idiot's voice, only going by what people say in the comments and assume he said Norton might shoot him or something if they meet in person and he's scared for his life.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Blaha refuses to debate Norton (out of fear of death?)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 06:19:44 AM »
Ha, I listened to that yesterday. Yes, he is way fatter, I'd say 20-25lbs bigger since the start of the Fitmisc thing. And he is being driven nuts by it. He thinks Norton is going to pay someone to jump or kill him if he meets him anywhere. He is also trying to play it off like the cops told him there is a legitimate threat on his life.

If it was anyone else, I'd believe it was an elaborate Andy Kaufman-esque troll job, but him and his girlfriend real do seem to be feeding each other's delusions.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 06:31:40 AM »
Blaha is quite the lethal weapon.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 06:37:00 AM »
A debate between Blaha and Norton would be great. Would be amusing to see which one ends up telling the most lies. Both complete tools.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 06:39:50 AM »
A debate between Blaha and Norton would be great. Would be amusing to see which one ends up telling the most lies. Both complete tools.

My money is on Blaha to outlie Norton. The guy claimed to train at "the farm" at the CIA and claimed he was a mercenary. Not to mention all that reptilian stuff. Also claimed to have had sex with random sloots twice a day every day. Was a male model, was a competitive bodybuilder who was sub-5% bodyfat. At least Layne can back up that he was competition lean with a decent amount of muscle with pictures, Blaha claims all his bodybuilding pictures burned up in a fire lol.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 06:58:59 AM »
My money is on Blaha to outlie Norton. The guy claimed to train at "the farm" at the CIA and claimed he was a mercenary. Not to mention all that reptilian stuff. Also claimed to have had sex with random sloots twice a day every day. Was a male model, was a competitive bodybuilder who was sub-5% bodyfat. At least Layne can back up that he was competition lean with a decent amount of muscle with pictures, Blaha claims all his bodybuilding pictures burned up in a fire lol.

Blaha is merely a real life Walter Mitty who dreams about living a life that is far more "alpha" then the one he currently lives. I think he's pretty harmless overall though. I actually just pity him.
I find Norton more unlikeable. I respect that he's proven himself (unlike Blaha) but there is just something about his persona that I can't warm to at all.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 07:08:15 AM »
Blaha is merely a real life Walter Mitty who dreams about living a life that is far more "alpha" then the one he currently lives. I think he's pretty harmless overall though. I actually just pity him.
I find Norton more unlikeable. I respect that he's proven himself (unlike Blaha) but there is just something about his persona that I can't warm to at all.

I know exactly what you mean. I was never a Norton fan, but in this case, I'm on his side.
I can't feel bad for Blaha because he doesn't actually have a true mental disorder, like say, Genova. He knows exactly what he's doing but just can't stop. Norton is actually very smart and has more than proven himself academically AND physically, whether it be bodybuilding or powerlifting. But he does have a way of talking which completely disinterests me. Every time he talks I get the feeling like he's trying to make himself look like the smartest man on earth, yet the topic is protein powders or BCAAs, which takes almost no brain power to talk about these days.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2016, 09:29:14 AM »

being a walter mitty character is okay if you don't harm anyone else. however when you spend years trying to destroy people out of spite and jealousy when you yourself are a complete beta cuck/bullshitter/failure, you deserve the blowback.

janoy is different, he is mentally challenged. blaha is just a sad spiteful little man who deserves a few hard smacks to bring himself down to reality.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2016, 11:10:15 AM »
HAHA! Amazing!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2016, 11:47:44 AM »
The guy claimed to train at "the farm" at the CIA and claimed he was a mercenary. Not to mention all that reptilian stuff. Also claimed to have had sex with random sloots twice a day every day. Was a male model, was a competitive bodybuilder who was sub-5% bodyfat.

might impress youtubers, but here at getbig that's just too common

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2016, 12:06:46 PM »
Just went on his FB profile for the first time and LOL'd pretty hard at his "past work experience"

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2016, 02:21:34 PM »
might impress youtubers, but here at getbig that's just too common

it's a token of pride that we never let that beta cuck gain a following on getbig. I remember he made a video calling us "the lowest common denominator" because we were roasting him on here.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2016, 02:45:09 PM »
i kinda think its funny that blaha has trolled layne so hard that layne melted down over it. i mean the dude has his own bizness n shit and kids and family. mustbhave been trolled real hard

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2016, 02:46:26 PM »
yeah how can you "win" responding to someone like blaha

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2016, 02:49:20 PM »

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2016, 04:19:11 PM »
Norton vs Blaha on here with them both posting would be just the spark this board needs!  Blaha always makes videos about how unhealthy it is to be shredded, which is true, but it's not like he's any healthier being 30% body fat.  I occasionally used to watch his videos but I can't stand the stupid bullet making he does now. 

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2016, 04:21:32 AM »
Norton vs Blaha on here with them both posting would be just the spark this board needs!  Blaha always makes videos about how unhealthy it is to be shredded, which is true, but it's not like he's any healthier being 30% body fat.  I occasionally used to watch his videos but I can't stand the stupid bullet making he does now. 

I LOL'd so hard when he claimed he's not actually fat, he's actually got abs in the morning, but all the vegetables he eats make him bloat and stick out his belly  ;D ;D ;D
I guess all those vegetables went to his puffy face, too. Poor guy, bloats this hard on broccoli and spinach  ;D

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2016, 04:08:36 AM »
Blaha accepts Norton's debate challenge! But on Bloho's terms (according to comments).
I'll be honest, I didn't watch the full video. Its 27 fucking minutes long. I can't listen to more than 3 minutes of this asshole. If someone does end up watching this train wreck, please leave cliffs.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2016, 04:35:00 AM »
 what a disgusting fat cuckold blob... did the tranny dump him?? he looks waaayy fatter, very close to morbidly obese!! probably vote for Hillary