Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 759460 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #2625 on: November 26, 2019, 09:20:06 PM »
Thought it was the why you protect it so fervently. My bad.

You are so right, I have absolutely no trouble pulling the highlights from all of Trump's stupid, perhaps criminal and negative fiascoes. BTW, if he's 'in bed with Putin'  doesn't that make him a traitor. And what do we do with folks who are treasonous according to him...the punishment is death? Okay, so that's a little harsh. Maybe just send him to live in Sibera.

If you had his ear (which you likely don't), you should encourage him to 'let it all hang out' because if he is innocent, then he has nothing to hide...right?

Why do you keep saying things that aren't true?  All I do is respond to the only person who posts nothing but bad news in a good news thread.

Yes you have no trouble finding negative news, because 90 percent or more of the news about the president is negative.  A statistical fact.

If I had President Trump's ear I would tell him to tell the partisan liars who are conducting a Kangaroo Court to "go pound sand."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2626 on: November 26, 2019, 11:09:11 PM »
Dow scores 100th record close under Trump
Investors score another record day on Wall Street as did Trump
By Jonathan Garber  FOXBusiness
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/stocks-point-upwards-after-possible-us-china-trade-war-breakthrough

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2627 on: November 27, 2019, 01:19:40 AM »
Dow scores 100th record close under Trump
Investors score another record day on Wall Street as did Trump
By Jonathan Garber  FOXBusiness
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/stocks-point-upwards-after-possible-us-china-trade-war-breakthrough

It’s YUGE.   

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2628 on: November 27, 2019, 05:00:23 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2629 on: November 27, 2019, 05:03:32 AM »
Trump reelection odds 'better than even,' may top 2016 despite impeachment

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-reelection-odds-better-than-even-may-top-2016-despite-impeachment-eurasia-212100840.html

which one of these democrat losers are going to keep this stock market and economy going like this?  Name on god FNG damn policy these pofs are proposing that are going to yield better results?  Its total comedy hour w these leeches. 

And for the faggets and losers who bought into the hilariously dumb liberal "economists" like Krugfail and pulled out of the marker because they thought the market would collapse - sucks to be you dumbasses.   

Smarten up. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2630 on: November 27, 2019, 05:05:58 AM »
Number of Americans supporting Trump's impeachment and removal unchanged by hearings

https://news.yahoo.com/number-americans-supporting-trumps-impeachment-143852413.html

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2631 on: November 27, 2019, 07:23:26 AM »
Just wait until Ruth Bader Ginsburg croaks.

Amy Coney Barrett will be 10X the SCOTUS Justice that Ginsburg ever was.

When she assumes room temperature, it will truly be a day of Thanksgiving.  Anti-American jerques deserve to have a woke-stroke and go the way of the Dodo.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2632 on: November 27, 2019, 12:32:24 PM »

I AM ENTERTAINED!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2633 on: November 27, 2019, 01:17:07 PM »
Stocks rise for a fourth day in a row, hit record highs

Stocks rose slightly on Wednesday, building on their record-setting run after the release of stronger-than-forecast economic data.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/27/stock-market-wall-street-in-focus-amid-earnings-beige-book-and-data.html

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2634 on: November 27, 2019, 02:33:31 PM »
If I had a dick, President Donald Trump’s never ending successes would make it hard !

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2635 on: November 27, 2019, 06:31:49 PM »
Why do you keep saying things that aren't true?  All I do is respond to the only person who posts nothing but bad news in a good news thread.

Yes you have no trouble finding negative news, because 90 percent or more of the news about the president is negative.  A statistical fact.

If I had President Trump's ear I would tell him to tell the partisan liars who are conducting a Kangaroo Court to "go pound sand."

Trump pardoned the Thanksgiving turkey. Hope crow isn't on tomorrow's menu for anyone?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2636 on: November 27, 2019, 06:45:25 PM »
Trump pardoned the Thanksgiving turkey. Hope crow isn't on tomorrow's menu for anyone?

For several years now, DemocRats have been eating shit.  It's what they deserve.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2638 on: November 28, 2019, 07:59:42 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/food-stamp-enrollment-falls-to-8-year-low-as-trump-clamps-down-on-fraud-economy-improves

Winning

President Donald Trump supporting democracy in Hong Kong and the Obama FBI has been caught manipulating evidence in the Carter Page FISA application.

Let’s all thank the lord for giving us President Donald Trump

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2639 on: November 28, 2019, 10:27:06 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/food-stamp-enrollment-falls-to-8-year-low-as-trump-clamps-down-on-fraud-economy-improves

Winning
This is great news.  This might have something to do why black's are doing better with more of them working and making better money.  He also have the highest approval rating from blacks than any other Rep.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2640 on: November 28, 2019, 03:16:05 PM »

President Trump arrives in Afghanistan for surprise Thanksgiving visit with troops
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-trump-arrives-in-afghanistan-for-surprise-thanksgiving-visit-with-troops

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2641 on: November 29, 2019, 09:09:36 AM »
Hunter Biden’s ‘Corrupt’ Actions Will ‘Dominate’ Debates if Joe Biden Wins Nomination: Trump
The Epoch Times ^ | November 29, 2019 | ZACHARY STIEBER
Posted on 11/29/2019, 11:57:39 AM by conservative98

Hunter Biden’s “corrupt” actions will be zeroed in on by President Donald Trump during general election debates if former Vice President Joe Biden wins the Democratic nomination, Trump said during a newly released radio interview.

Asked what’s holding up negotiations with China, Trump said China has been much tougher negotiating with him than the country’s dealings with Hunter Biden.

“I call him ‘where’s Hunter’ because he disappears. He just takes all the money that he rips off and he disappears,” Trump said, referring to the millions of dollars Biden made in Ukraine and China.

“Do you ever notice, one of the most incredible things, during the debates—it’s such a big subject, I’ll tell you one thing, if he gets the nomination, that’s going to dominate my debates, it’s going to dominate, I will make sure it dominates because what he did is corrupt—but do you ever notice that not one Democrat—they’ll debate each other, they want to win—they never mention that. And I watched Anderson Cooper during one of the debates, he brought it up almost like he was almost embarrassed to bring up the subject.”

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ...

HA!!!!!!!!     ;D  ;D  ;D  :D  :D  :D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2642 on: November 29, 2019, 01:06:52 PM »
Markets Show U.S. Gaining Upper Hand Over China in Trade War

Treasuries have held on to this year’s rally, the dollar remains strong despite three interest-rate cuts and U.S. stocks have been notching a string of records.

Meanwhile, Chinese shares, the yuan and the country’s government bonds have recently struggled to find momentum. An equities sell-off accelerated on Friday, when a sudden tumble in Hong Kong stocks spilled over to the mainland market, where investors took profits in crowd favorites like Kweichow Moutai Co.

The outperformance has been especially notable in the past months, with the S&P 500 Index trading at its priciest multiple ever relative to the Shanghai Composite Index.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-11-28/markets-show-u-s-gaining-upper-hand-over-china-in-trade-war

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2644 on: November 30, 2019, 08:50:23 AM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2645 on: November 30, 2019, 09:10:20 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2646 on: December 02, 2019, 05:03:14 AM »
Prime of all people should be celebrating this:

The Trump administration is set to begin nationwide distribution of free HIV prevention medication to uninsured patients on Dec. 2 to coincide with World AIDS Day.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/health-law-and-business/free-distribution-of-hiv-prevention-drug-begins-dec-2-gilead

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2647 on: December 02, 2019, 05:04:41 AM »
Prime of all people should be celebrating this:

The Trump administration is set to begin nationwide distribution of free HIV prevention medication to uninsured patients on Dec. 2 to coincide with World AIDS Day.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/health-law-and-business/free-distribution-of-hiv-prevention-drug-begins-dec-2-gilead

If only Tbombz and Eazy E waited a little longer

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2649 on: December 03, 2019, 11:34:01 AM »
MMA legend Tito Ortiz: Many Latinos support Trump but are afraid to say it
'I walk with a “Make America Great Again” hat -- Latinos for Trump'

Having Tito Ortiz in his camp is indeed a win for Trump. He must be very pleased and excited about this.