Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761088 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #3100 on: March 31, 2020, 07:41:16 AM »
Here's a weird idea, what if Trump started treating the press as his allies instead of continuing to alienate them. When I watched today's press briefing he spent a fair amount of time ridiculing them and their questions. The same questions most of us would like to know the answer to when there are ones.

Other than this, I would say how he handles the pandemic could guarantee his next four years in office. If he screws it up, well then, it's anyone's guess what will happen with the election.

What election? With all the focus on the pandemic, the media barely mentions the Democratic primary. Too bad for Biden. -Singing bye bye Biden to the tune of "Bye Bye Birdie"

For the few of us who remember here's a nice video of Ann Margaret in her prime singing Bye, Bye Birdie and some eye candy for the rest to put a happy spin on things.

I saw a clip of his town hall from a few months ago.  They asked him this.  He was very calm, and said he understand the point, but he and his family are attacked so much 24/7, he said if he didn't swing back, he wouldn't even be here at this point.

Remember, the media called for impeachment day ONE of his term (WaPo)…..they brought this upon themselves, and he has exposed them for what they are.
Y

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3101 on: March 31, 2020, 01:25:00 PM »
Why in the world would Trump treat this trash Fake News media as his allies?  Trump promised hospital ships.  Trump delivered hospital ships.

U.S. Navy hospital ship arrives in New York

U.S. Navy Hospital Ship USNS Mercy Arrives in Port of Los Angeles, Calif.

She is such a stupid bitch.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3102 on: March 31, 2020, 02:39:35 PM »
Why in the world would Trump treat this trash Fake News media as his allies?  Trump promised hospital ships.  Trump delivered hospital ships.

Maybe because friends are often more beneficial than enemies.

It's a moot point anyway. Trump made his choice a long time ago....before 2016. Regardless whether the press is his friend or his enemy, his habit of antagonizing the reporters at press conferences isn't helping him.

How funny would it be if the media decided to completely ignore him? Without the media, he'd be nothing and no one. The media put him where he is today. I bet he knows this very well.  Then again, he has difficulty giving credit where credit is due because of his outsized ego.

At last check, Trump's approval rating was the best it has ever been since he took office. I'd venture, the novel coronavirus pandemic is working in his favor. This couldn't have been better if he'd planned it himself. It may just be what gets him reelected.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3103 on: April 01, 2020, 07:31:06 AM »
Maybe because friends are often more beneficial than enemies.

It's a moot point anyway. Trump made his choice a long time ago....before 2016. Regardless whether the press is his friend or his enemy, his habit of antagonizing the reporters at press conferences isn't helping him.

How funny would it be if the media decided to completely ignore him? Without the media, he'd be nothing and no one. The media put him where he is today. I bet he knows this very well.  Then again, he has difficulty giving credit where credit is due because of his outsized ego.

At last check, Trump's approval rating was the best it has ever been since he took office. I'd venture, the novel coronavirus pandemic is working in his favor. This couldn't have been better if he'd planned it himself. It may just be what gets him reelected.

First of all, I just gave you and example of how the media lies and doesn't want to be friends with Trump, and won't be friends with Trump.  So why should Trump treat them as friends?

Second of all, you yourself have given plenty of good reasons why Trump does what he does and says what he says. It gives him free publicity and notoriety, got him elected President, and will get him re-elected.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3104 on: April 01, 2020, 09:53:12 AM »
Coronavirus: Trump approval ratings as high as ever

While public perceptions are fluid in a crisis, a notable twist in polling at this point is that independents are driving Trump’s bump in approval, and some increased Democratic support is a factor as well. Gallup called that “highly unusual for Trump” in reporting its latest survey, which was released last week and showed Trump’s approval rating at 49%, equal to the best of his presidency.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/voters-behind-trumps-higher-approval-122519015.html

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Re: Trump = Winning 100000 dead would-be-a-very-good-job
« Reply #3105 on: April 01, 2020, 10:04:05 AM »
All Trump haters, but mainly the Dems...anytime now.

Trump will own the corona crisis and the demonics
c

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Trump = Winning 100000 dead would-be-a-very-good-job
« Reply #3106 on: April 01, 2020, 10:42:48 AM »

Trump will own the corona crisis and the demonics

Trump will own his re-election.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3107 on: April 01, 2020, 12:34:43 PM »
Coronavirus: Trump approval ratings as high as ever

While public perceptions are fluid in a crisis, a notable twist in polling at this point is that independents are driving Trump’s bump in approval, and some increased Democratic support is a factor as well. Gallup called that “highly unusual for Trump” in reporting its latest survey, which was released last week and showed Trump’s approval rating at 49%, equal to the best of his presidency.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/voters-behind-trumps-higher-approval-122519015.html

He just keeps punching them right in the mouth. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3108 on: April 01, 2020, 12:43:00 PM »
"Democratic Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer is now asking the federal government to send her hydroxychloroquine just four days after she threatened to revoke the medical licenses of doctors who prescribed it."

https://summit.news/2020/04/01/michigan-democrat-governor-asks-feds-for-hydroxychloroquine-just-days-after-threatening-doctors-for-prescribing-it/

;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3109 on: April 01, 2020, 01:13:19 PM »
"Democratic Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer is now asking the federal government to send her hydroxychloroquine just four days after she threatened to revoke the medical licenses of doctors who prescribed it."

https://summit.news/2020/04/01/michigan-democrat-governor-asks-feds-for-hydroxychloroquine-just-days-after-threatening-doctors-for-prescribing-it/

;D

Ha ha
Though it’s great she’s changed her mind
Must’ve tore her up having to go ask just 4 days after Being A Twat.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3110 on: April 01, 2020, 01:22:36 PM »
He just keeps punching them right in the mouth. 

LOL...he does.

X X, praying you and your family are well!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3111 on: April 01, 2020, 01:39:09 PM »

;D

LOL

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3112 on: April 01, 2020, 02:36:20 PM »
Ha ha
Though it’s great she’s changed her mind
Must’ve tore her up having to go ask just 4 days after Being A Twat.

This governor is a classic example of someone who speaks without thinking first. Sometimes it is best to say less or nothing at all.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3113 on: April 01, 2020, 03:06:42 PM »
LOL...he does.

X X, praying you and your family are well!

Thanks.  We are good.  Safe.  The state is on lockdown.  Biggest problem is mass hysteria.  Hope you and yours are safe too.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3114 on: April 01, 2020, 05:02:44 PM »
Thanks.  We are good.  Safe.  The state is on lockdown.  Biggest problem is mass hysteria.  Hope you and yours are safe too.

Good to know.  Thanks, XX

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3115 on: April 02, 2020, 07:11:00 PM »

Dear Senator Schumer:

Thank you for your Democrat public relations letter and incorrect sound bites, which are wrong in every way.

1. As you are aware, Vice President Pence is in charge of the Task Force. By almost all accounts, he has done a spectacular job.

2. The Defense Production Act (DPA) has been consistently used by my team and me for the purchase of billions of dollars' worth of equipment, medical supplies, ventilators, and other related items. It has been powerful leverage, so powerful that companies generally do whatever we are asking, without even a formal notice. They know something is coming, and that's all they need to know.

3. A "senior military officer" is in charge of purchasing, distributing, etc. His name is Rear Admiral John Polowczyk. He is working 24 hours a day, and is highly respected by    everyone. If you remember, my team gave you this information, but for public relations    purposes, you choose to ignore it.

4. We have given New York many things, including hospitals, medical centers, medical< supplies, record numbers of ventilators, and more. You should have had New York much better prepared than you did, and as Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx said yesterday, New York was very late in its fight against the virus. As you are aware, the Federal Government is merely a back-up for state governments. Unfortunately, your state needed far more of a back-up than most others.

If you spent less lime on your ridiculous impeachment hoax, which went haplessly on forever and ended up going nowhere (except increasing my poll numbers), and instead focused on helping the people of New York, then New York would not have been so completely unprepared for the "invisible enemy." No wonder AOC and others are thinking about running against you in the primary. If they did, they would likely win.  ;D

Fortunately, we have been working with your state and city governments, Governor Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill Delllasio, to get the job done. You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the "press." While you have stated that you don't like Andrew Cuomo, you ought to start working alongside him for the good of all New Yorkers.

I've known you for many years, but I never knew how bad a Senator you are for the state of New York, until I became President.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. Or, in the alterative, call Rear Admiral Polowczyk.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3116 on: April 03, 2020, 11:57:05 AM »

Dear Senator Schumer:

Thank you for your Democrat public relations letter and incorrect sound bites, which are wrong in every way.

1. As you are aware, Vice President Pence is in charge of the Task Force. By almost all accounts, he has done a spectacular job.

2. The Defense Production Act (DPA) has been consistently used by my team and me for the purchase of billions of dollars' worth of equipment, medical supplies, ventilators, and other related items. It has been powerful leverage, so powerful that companies generally do whatever we are asking, without even a formal notice. They know something is coming, and that's all they need to know.

3. A "senior military officer" is in charge of purchasing, distributing, etc. His name is Rear Admiral John Polowczyk. He is working 24 hours a day, and is highly respected by    everyone. If you remember, my team gave you this information, but for public relations    purposes, you choose to ignore it.

4. We have given New York many things, including hospitals, medical centers, medical< supplies, record numbers of ventilators, and more. You should have had New York much better prepared than you did, and as Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx said yesterday, New York was very late in its fight against the virus. As you are aware, the Federal Government is merely a back-up for state governments. Unfortunately, your state needed far more of a back-up than most others.

If you spent less lime on your ridiculous impeachment hoax, which went haplessly on forever and ended up going nowhere (except increasing my poll numbers), and instead focused on helping the people of New York, then New York would not have been so completely unprepared for the "invisible enemy." No wonder AOC and others are thinking about running against you in the primary. If they did, they would likely win.  ;D

Fortunately, we have been working with your state and city governments, Governor Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill Delllasio, to get the job done. You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the "press." While you have stated that you don't like Andrew Cuomo, you ought to start working alongside him for the good of all New Yorkers.

I've known you for many years, but I never knew how bad a Senator you are for the state of New York, until I became President.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. Or, in the alterative, call Rear Admiral Polowczyk.

lol  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3117 on: April 03, 2020, 11:58:54 AM »
 :o

Plouffe: Trump’s Going To Win In November, You Know
KAREN TOWNSEND 
Posted April 2, 2020
https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2020/04/02/plouffe-trumps-going-win-november-know/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3118 on: April 03, 2020, 12:43:50 PM »
:o

Plouffe: Trump’s Going To Win In November, You Know
KAREN TOWNSEND 
Posted April 2, 2020
https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2020/04/02/plouffe-trumps-going-win-november-know/

Well, it’s not every day that a former Obama staffer honestly assesses the state of the upcoming November election, much less Obama’s former campaign manager, yet, here we are. President Trump is “very dangerous” to Joe Biden’s bid for president because of his loyal supporters

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #3119 on: April 04, 2020, 03:39:50 PM »

https://thebulwark.com/newsletter-issue/is-trump-playing-games-with-his-death-toll-projections/
 Is Trump Playing Games with His Death Toll Projections?
What would it look like to have 100,000 to 240,000 Americans dead in the next few months?

Lol, that link is bull. I've been saying this for weeks (along with many others) but most of the media has not and have a gigantic hand in inflating this number and now they want to act like Trump was the issue solely in relation to those and call him out?

They all messed up royally with the numbers and are even now doing their best to manipulate them to not look as bad/as far off as original hysteria numbers. Unless that guy was posting articles about it weeks ago, I have no faith in him being honest at this point with an article like that. He should be calling out everyone, not just Trump specifically.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3120 on: April 05, 2020, 12:14:13 AM »
indeed  but one would expect the government to have more reliable figures than anybody else
its not so long ago that Mr trump was saying there were only 15 cases

By now pretty much everyone should have realized that Trump says whatever pops into his head at the moment. Accuracy is not required of a deity.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3121 on: April 05, 2020, 12:28:53 AM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3122 on: April 05, 2020, 12:50:56 PM »
One thing Trump said during his campaign that holds true, I am tired of all this winning. He said I would be..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3123 on: April 05, 2020, 06:04:15 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/05/us-navy-captain-brett-crozier-fired-coronavirus-ests-positive

US Navy captain fired for raising coronavirus concerns tests positive himself

On Saturday, Donald Trump said he did not think Crozier should have written the letter, which he said was a “terrible” thing to do.
“The letter was a five-page letter from a captain, and the letter was all over the place,” Trump said at a White House briefing. “That’s not appropriate.”
“I thought it was terrible, what he did, to write a letter. I mean, this isn’t a class on literature. This is a captain of a massive ship that’s nuclear powered. And he shouldn’t be talking that way in a letter.”

is it the style or the contents of the letter that Mr Trump is troubled about ?

Possibly that it had complete sentences and used more than 40 of the same words over and over like tremendous. I don't think Trump knew what was in the letter only that he was told it was bad. Like when he was asked what book he was reading..... having said that, I don't know all the facts behind the removal. It very well may have been warranted. But for the sake of argument, if the Captain truly felt he wasn't being listened to or taken seriously by informing his official chain of command and he believed his soldiers were at unnecessary risk, then losing his job seems a cost he was willing to pay and if that was the case kudos to him. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3124 on: April 05, 2020, 06:14:08 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/05/us-navy-captain-brett-crozier-fired-coronavirus-ests-positive

US Navy captain fired for raising coronavirus concerns tests positive himself

On Saturday, Donald Trump said he did not think Crozier should have written the letter, which he said was a “terrible” thing to do.
“The letter was a five-page letter from a captain, and the letter was all over the place,” Trump said at a White House briefing. “That’s not appropriate.”
“I thought it was terrible, what he did, to write a letter. I mean, this isn’t a class on literature. This is a captain of a massive ship that’s nuclear powered. And he shouldn’t be talking that way in a letter.”

is it the style or the contents of the letter that Mr Trump is troubled about ?

So let me be sure I understand this correctly. Trump thinks Crozier writing a letter is terrible, specially when it isn't specific enough in his estimation, but it is just fine when he tweets random thoughts which the whole world can read, including our enemies? Trump is an even bigger hypocrite than I thought.