Author Topic: Obama OWNED to FUCKING OBLIVION by Trump.  (Read 7646 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Obama OWNED to FUCKING OBLIVION by Trump.
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2016, 02:34:37 PM »
;D. You're right. Facts don't really matter anymore, it's what you can get ppl to believe.
And you are full of shit and too stupid to realize that you lied.

From Today:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/4/trump-announces-35-percent-punishment-tax-on-compa/

Trump announces 35 percent punishment tax on companies that offshore jobs

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2016, 02:42:19 PM »

From Today:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/4/trump-announces-35-percent-punishment-tax-on-compa/

I heard....AWESOME FUCKING SHIT.   Bout time!!!
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2016, 03:01:39 PM »
You win The Rust Belt States, you win America.

Brilliant political move by Trump

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2016, 03:04:05 PM »
I think we're going to see Trump make deals to get the 1.4 Trillion dollars sitting in offshore accounts back over to the U.S. Apple has almost 200 billion. Trump is the guy to get that shit over here.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2016, 06:22:26 PM »

From Today:

;D Are you really that stupid or you just playing stupid  ??? 
1- you realize Trump has no power Yet (until Inauguration Day), I'm waiting to see what he does, not what he says 
2nd, So Carrier will pay the 35% tax on AC coming back from Mexico because of the 1,000 jobs they're exporting there? If so, wouldn't that be offset by the $7 million they got  ??? 

I'm not gonna go back & forth with you but I'm anxious for a realistic reply sweetie. I don't anticipate getting one, just more name calling which really hurt my feelings  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2016, 06:45:18 PM »
;D. You're right. Facts don't really matter anymore, it's what you can get ppl to believe.

Eventually the facts will matter.

CNBC reported the deal includes new inducements from the State of Indiana, the sort of package typically negotiated by a governor and not a president or president-elect.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2016, 06:54:55 PM »
Eventually the facts will matter.

CNBC reported the deal includes new inducements from the State of Indiana, the sort of package typically negotiated by a governor and not a president or president-elect.
absolutely, that cannot be negotiated by a president elect because the president elect doesn't have any official authority yet. Pence has power because he's still the governor, a job he no longer has any interest in since he won't be running for reelection. I doubt Stupid TA is aware of that lol. It's amazing how ppl chose a side, (republicans & democrats) & are blind to the facts.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2016, 06:59:53 PM »
Are these the same facts that the left spews that came out as total BS in wikileaks and veritas? or the same facts that put the UE at 4.6 when it's really 10%? Hell, you still have people out there that Killary is really innocent. lol

At this point I'd believe anything anyone has told me as long as it doesn't come from the left. They're incapable of telling any truth what so ever...on anything.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2016, 01:28:37 AM »
absolutely, that cannot be negotiated by a president elect because the president elect doesn't have any official authority yet. Pence has power because he's still the governor, a job he no longer has any interest in since he won't be running for reelection. I doubt Stupid TA is aware of that lol. It's amazing how ppl chose a side, (republicans & democrats) & are blind to the facts.

you were complaining a few posts ago about people's memory being short when you thought Trump hadn't delivered on the 35% tax promise and now he can't do it anyway because he's not in power yet?
make your mind up ffs

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2016, 02:11:04 AM »
you were complaining a few posts ago about people's memory being short when you thought Trump hadn't delivered on the 35% tax promise and now he can't do it anyway because he's not in power yet?
make your mind up ffs
omg, where do I start with you. What exactly did he deliver on? It's a god damn tweet genius  ;D ;D ;D ;D. I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you. When did a tweet become official policy???  It's not making my mind up, it's called stating facts.

Coach, exactly which "fact" that I stated do you disagree with?

Prime, with the collective IQ's of this clown & ppl like TA, I'm not sure facts will ever matter again

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2016, 04:18:57 PM »
People have filters. Most of us hear and believe what we want regardless of what is or isn't fact. Anyway, facts are arguable because there are so many ways to skew the truth.