Author Topic: how many inches are this guy's arms ? photo  (Read 16783 times)

Waller

• Getbig IV
Re: how many inches are this guy's arms ? photo
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2016, 10:01:36 AM »
no dude i dont

but lets be honest hear you are extremely needy and insecure

so the arrogant shit doesnt suit you

i gave you massive props when you posted your last set of pics

but every time you get a compliment you turn in to phil heath

Dj's not that wide.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2016, 10:47:57 AM »
do you really take these posts at face value dude?

fyi, im embellishing on this shit cos i think that its funny

yes i am a narcissist but my level of narcissism isnt that fucking extreme

but honestly i am at bout 4% body fat and im dry and peeled dont got much size though but my arm measured out at 15 3/4 though

Dude you're lean, but are not 4% broski, no hate, just being real. At 4% you would look like an anatomy chart.

Simple Simon

« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2016, 10:58:37 AM »
Dude you're lean, but are not 4% broski, no hate, just being real. At 4% you would look like an anatomy chart.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2016, 11:37:21 AM »

what would you put me at here?

no dude i dont

but lets be honest hear you are extremely needy and insecure

so the arrogant shit doesnt suit you

i gave you massive props when you posted your last set of pics

but every time you get a compliment you turn in to phil heath

not quite as bad as dildo heath as i don't really give a fuck when i get insulted

but if you knew anything about narcissism you'd know that narcissits are quite needy individuals and in fact i had a good Scottish friend but i basically told him to fuck off after he refused to help me with something, it was a pretty fucking dumb thing to do coz the fella helped me with other stuff without me even asking him, but when he refused my request it pissed me the fuck off so i told him bye

also, i never really helped him with anything, so now you see why i ain't so good at relationships as i never give but i expect to recieve whatever i want

fuck man! this just helped open my eyes better so maybe i can actually learn from this shit

oh well, this shit is my cross to bear

Simple Simon

« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2016, 11:40:26 AM »

not quite as bad as dildo heath as i don't really give a fuck when i get insulted

but if you knew anything about narcissism you'd know that narcissits are quite needy individuals and in fact i had a good Scottish friend but i basically told him to fuck off after he refused to help me with something, it was a pretty fucking dumb thing to do coz the fella helped me with other stuff without me even asking him, but when he refused my request it pissed me the fuck off so i told him bye

also, i never really helped him with anything, so now you see why i ain't so good at relationships as i never give but i expect to recieve whatever i want

fuck man! this just helped open my eyes better so maybe i can actually learn from this shit

you sound upset there.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2016, 11:47:17 AM »
You are lean, very good condition, I just don't think people understand what a true 4% looks like, I would say 7-8% which is very shredded, I was measured with calipers before my last show at 3%, which is definitely not a true reading, the only real gold standard of bf testing is hydrostatic weighing.

Simple Simon

« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2016, 11:48:39 AM »
You are lean, very good condition, I just don't think people understand what a true 4% looks like, I would say 7-8% which is very shredded, I was measured with calipers before my last show at 3%, which is definitely not a true reading, the only real gold standard of bf testing is hydrostatic weighing.
the only real test is a mirror, who cares what the % is if you look like shit?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2016, 11:52:41 AM »

curious what 15 would put me at

did you get tested by skinfolds or underwater weighing or some other method?

bioelectrical impedence put me at 6.1%

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2016, 11:53:06 AM »
the only real test is a mirror, who cares what the % is if you look like shit?
True, a buddy who is a trainer at my gym wanted to clip me before my last show, I knew it would come out insanely low and definitely not accurate, some people like to know this stuff, especially elite athletes, being trained by top level trainers, where everything is tracked, some of the top level boxers/mma fighters come to mind.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2016, 11:55:36 AM »
so now you see why i ain't so good at relationships as i never give but i expect to receive whatever i want

DJ, you're in excellent shape; though you might want to rephrase this bit above because,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2016, 12:00:29 PM »
DJ, you're in excellent shape; though you might want to rephrase this bit above because,

thanks bro, and good eye  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2016, 12:25:44 PM »

who cares what some rambling imbecile thinks?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2016, 12:41:24 PM »

my genuine advice is why would you give a fuck

the only thing that matters is being comfortable with yourself

then you become confident then you will get girls

this is the wrong place to exorcise your demons

and 15 is a drug dealer and scammer

and a fucking idiot

if your going to look up to someone pick someone that isnt a retard
T

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2016, 12:48:35 PM »

Great shots

What was your diet like?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2016, 01:10:39 PM »
my genuine advice is why would you give a fuck

the only thing that matters is being comfortable with yourself

then you become confident then you will get girls

this is the wrong place to exorcise your demons

and 15 is a drug dealer and scammer

and a fucking idiot

if your going to look up to someone pick someone that isnt a retard

the sad part about your sorry lieing ass is tht you sound now days like gimik account more than anyting else..jsut lost something about you.. I'm being very serious,, you first need to learn what iplex is..then you can talk ..  in addition the only drug dealer here is in most likelihood you and we both know this,,

there is no one on the fucking internet that peach against drugs so much as me ,, I am absolitly against drugs alcohol and cigarettes and continuously drilling it into athletes heads,,

dismissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2016, 01:15:39 PM »

you are 5.5%  based on the specific pictures I see,, you are under 6%

don't let anyone sell you balonie,, your problem is 2

1,, you are too small not enough thickness from within the muscle
2,, pay attention to your left pec..it need attention so it doesn't look feminine..its still good to go you are ok ,, good pecs

grow that thing up it is very possible your condition is very good...many would want to look like this ..the only problem is you are too small for advance bodybuild purposes

gh15 approved
lion of judah
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2016, 02:05:58 PM »
the sad part about your sorry lieing ass is tht you sound now days like gimik account more than anyting else..jsut lost something about you.. I'm being very serious,, you first need to learn what iplex is..then you can talk ..  in addition the only drug dealer here is in most likelihood you and we both know this,,

there is no one on the fucking internet that peach against drugs so much as me ,, I am absolitly against drugs alcohol and cigarettes and continuously drilling it into athletes heads,,

dismissed

gh15 approved

no the sad thing is you came creeping back here like a little bitch

after claiming you would kill the board

you are my bitch little man

go fuck yourself  :-*
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2016, 02:07:47 PM »

you are 5.5%  based on the specific pictures I see,, you are under 6%

don't let anyone sell you balonie,, your problem is 2

1,, you are too small not enough thickness from within the muscle
2,, pay attention to your left pec..it need attention so it doesn't look feminine..its still good to go you are ok ,, good pecs

grow that thing up it is very possible your condition is very good...many would want to look like this ..the only problem is you are too small for advance bodybuild purposes

gh15 approved
lion of judah

didnt joon used to post that?

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2016, 03:22:23 PM »

you look like a heroin addict on dbol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2016, 04:08:26 PM »
no the sad thing is you came creeping back here like a little bitch

after claiming you would kill the board

you are my bitch little man

go fuck yourself  :-*

I don't quite belive you understand how big gh15 is,, the reason i got back here ws written by me million time already,,

1,, the throw out of white widow

2,, the support for Donald

read it million time again

this forum is not doing so well whn you take gimiks out of the count.. don't be so hapy I'm here yet..it will take serious work in 2017 and i ned to devide times between the 2 forums

whn it comes to you i got in one quad what you got on your all fatzo body minus the fat ..in one quad even in my age!

there is a simple fact on the internet... very simple fact in cyber space

out of alllllllllllllllllllllll lll the forums ... all the sites...alllllllllll the balonie around there been only 2 single sites who stuck to the truth pretty much and i was part of both .. thus they deserve to be sister sites so the filt can never ever rize its head ever again

and yes i know the aspect of the supplement industry and ron being in  catch 20 20 with them and the truth about bodybild but! you put gh15 .org and gtbig as sister sites and the filt numbe in this industry go down SIGNIFICANTLY

this! is the difference

no other sites on the internet support the real truth about what bodybuild and fitness is ..none only these 2 and they are both built from my pupils and athletes who read me for many many years

now bend over,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2016, 04:10:54 PM »
gh15 can you tell me what is the proper way to measure rice? Do you measure it pre cooked or cooked? No one seems to be able to answer this question?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2016, 04:11:18 PM »
you look like a heroin addict on dbol

he doesn't ..he is in very good condition ..you add on him 15-20lb of this condition and he is look just like an athlete out of a magazine infact better than many

he is not bad he is just smalllll but look at his condition this is sub 6% i don't know why he want to be sub 6 instead of climbing up 20lb and be 7%... but he can answer you that..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2016, 04:16:19 PM »
gh15 can you tell me what is the proper way to measure rice? Do you measure it pre cooked or cooked? No one seems to be able to answer this question?

just buy the damn bags that pre made in bag to boil they hev them world wide..i thnk 1/2 a cup of uncooked rice = 1 cup of cooked rice in those packages,,

i love white rice best shit ever i like sushi style rice even beter..

i also kind of liking indian food its realy healthy I'm not kidding ..like authentic indian food

my top 3-4 healthiest food as of today are

sushi and jap
mideterenian.. i change the rating a bit it was lower now its higher
vietnamease
indian

they are realy realy good foods if you know what to eat out of them,, really good foods

i stick mainly to raw fish ofcourse aka sushi but .. the rest are up there too i eat them quite a bit now days,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2016, 04:35:18 PM »
he doesn't ..he is in very good condition ..you add on him 15-20lb of this condition and he is look just like an athlete out of a magazine infact better than many

he is not bad he is just smalllll but look at his condition this is sub 6% i don't know why he want to be sub 6 instead of climbing up 20lb and be 7%... but he can answer you that..

gh15 approved

thanks for the props 15, but quite honestly gear didnt do that much for me so i decided to quit it actually, so as much as i hate to fucking admit this my genetics suck ass for adding lean muscle

at one point i ran 700 mg of test prop and 350 mg of tren ace and 100 mg of drol and the best i hit was 81 kg  ???  :-X

later i ran 600 mg of deca 300 mg of sust and 50 mg of dbol and again i only hit 81 kg as a shitty fat fuck @ 9%  >:(

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2016, 04:36:44 PM »
thanks for the props 15, but quite honestly gear didnt do that much for me so i decided to quit it actually, so as much as i hate to fucking admit this my genetics suck ass for adding lean muscle

at one point i ran 700 mg of test prop and 350 mg of tren ace and 100 mg of drol and the best i hit was 81 kg  ???  :-X

later i ran 600 mg of deca 300 mg of sust and 50 mg of dbol and again i only hit 81 kg as a shitty fat fuck @ 9%  >:(

your genetic suck PERIOD