Author Topic: Depressing Documentary about SINGLES!  (Read 5016 times)

Macrofitter

• Getbig III
  • Dropping Plates looks like an abortion in a thong
Depressing Documentary about SINGLES!
« on: December 02, 2016, 11:47:31 AM »
U can switch on english subtitles, it's really worth watching. Srsly, being single looks so f*ing depressing from the outside. Like nothing in life makes sense without a partner by your side :-X (no homo)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Depressing Documentary about SINGLES!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 11:56:58 AM »
Tinder doesn't work. All of my matches have been bots. Every. Single. One.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 12:06:23 PM »

That's how it basically is.
Being single is quite depressing.

I think they promote the single lifestyle for women these days to assure them they don't need to take man.
But how many single woman really lives like in "sex and the city" or something similar? Most walk their dogs at night and maybe dildo themselves every now and then or get some slimy player for one night.

For men it's horrible because most of us have zero chance of getting spontaneous pussy by snap of our fingers.
Some very lucky men can do this, yes. The majority; your hand is your only ally you can trust in.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 12:10:41 PM »
Bullshit.....stop listening to "society' being single is fucking great!!  I don't have to answer to anyone. I come and go as I please...Eat what I want when I want with whoever I want. No stress of gift buying for Hallmark bullshit holidays. Have a nice list of fuck buddy females I can call upon when the urge arises. Don't need to take any shit from a woman anymore. Fucking society makes us all believe from a young age that the secret to being happy is finding a "soul mate"...bunch of fucking crap!!!

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 12:12:29 PM »
Bullshit.....stop listening to "society' being single is fucking great!!  I don't have to answer to anyone. I come and go as I please...Eat what I want when I want with whoever I want. No stress of gift buying for Hallmark bullshit holidays. Have a nice list of fuck buddy females I can call upon when the urge arises. Don't need to take any shit from a woman anymore. Fucking society makes us all believe from a young age that the secret to being happy is finding a "soul mate"...bunch of fucking crap!!!

Haha, sure you have  ::)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2016, 12:13:43 PM »
Bullshit.....stop listening to "society' being single is fucking great!!  I don't have to answer to anyone. I come and go as I please...Eat what I want when I want with whoever I want. No stress of gift buying for Hallmark bullshit holidays. Have a nice list of fuck buddy females I can call upon when the urge arises. Don't need to take any shit from a woman anymore. Fucking society makes us all believe from a young age that the secret to being happy is finding a "soul mate"...bunch of fucking crap!!!

Most of that is great and true, but being a single guy nowadays doesn't mean you have free reign with pussy. Finding even average looking women who are down with just "having fun" is virtually impossible. I spent nearly all of my twenties not getting laid, and not for lack of trying!

Sizwe

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2016, 12:24:10 PM »
the gym broski seemed cool, that chicks too picky.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2016, 12:39:07 PM »
Man today should be rich, famous, tall, handsome, big cocked, powerful to get women.

How many public figures there are out there who have all these qualifications?
Not that many. How in hell can women expect to randomly find a man like that if very few celebrities fulfill those requirements? That's beyond my head.
But then again women are not know to be the strongest in mathematics (probability theory).

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2016, 12:47:05 PM »
Yeah pretty good having hot blonde vagine by my side every night  8)

Got laid quite easily being single anyways through dating sites(not Tinder)... but prefer monogamy.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2016, 12:59:08 PM »
New pussy is the BEST pussy, being married this is what I miss.
T

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2016, 01:04:42 PM »
i think being single is maybe a lonely life

but at least it's a quiet peaceful life

women give me financial stress and also other types of stress

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2016, 01:06:45 PM »
Women don't like being single....they are biologically programmed not to be single.

Men on the other hand are self sufficient self reliant creatures. If you (men in general) can't be alone in your own space cos you need to be around a woman...then there's a deep rooted psychological issue you need to resolve...perhaps your mum fingered you or blew your weener as a baby and your oblivious to the emotional scars and seek refuge and comfor in the bosoms of a woman only to get hurt even more in the long run.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2016, 01:10:22 PM »
The woman in the vid is a dark haired ethnic Nadia, a 4 at best....Germany is full of beautiful blonde women so she will be blown away by the competition. It's depressing being ugly and single, this isn't me being a dick, this the reality.....unless you're rich.
S

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2016, 01:33:29 PM »

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2016, 01:39:13 PM »

The ones above praising being single as man are either very handsome and successful men or delusional.

This is the path we are all heading to in developed countries:

Why are almost half of Japan's millennials still virgins?

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2016, 02:56:11 PM »
That's how it basically is.
Being single is quite depressing.

I think they promote the single lifestyle for women these days to assure them they don't need to take man.
But how many single woman really lives like in "sex and the city" or something similar? Most walk their dogs at night and maybe dildo themselves every now and then or get some slimy player for one night.

For men it's horrible because most of us have zero chance of getting spontaneous pussy by snap of our fingers.
Some very lucky men can do this, yes. The majority; your hand is your only ally you can trust in.

Yeah but that's implying you're with the girl you want, most people in marriages have different issues and yearn the single life again. Happiness is a state of mind.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2016, 02:57:28 PM »
The ones above praising being single as man are either very handsome and successful men or delusional.

No what I have a problem with is people judging men who are single as if were all supposed to be tied and married otherwise there's something wrong with us. That's false, you can be a perfectly normal...constructive person who enjoys healthy relationships with people yet choose to stay single for a long while.

Some of us just don't fall in love with the next woman we sleep with...even if she's smoking hit with a great career....some of us look beyond that.
S

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2016, 03:55:53 PM »
I do all of that and am married. Who gave you the idea you have to give all that up?? You've been doped lol!

I go to bed when I want, eat when I want, don't answer to anyone. Yes sure you gotta help wash the dishes who fucking cares. It's nice not to live in a shit hole.

Keep telling yourself you won by being single.

Trump is winning everyday and has a great family and wife by his side. The globalists want losers like you who think they've won by staying single. LMAO!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2016, 04:00:34 PM »

I agree.  This was all by design. Why do you think the globalists are promoting homosexuality, gender neutrality etc.?? They want to destroy nations and border. And people with families and kids stand in the way of that. Look how fragmented the US has become compared to the 50s when people still had cohesive families.

The Japanese need to realize that the globalists want them gone as well. Just like they want white people to vanish. Go do some searches on Japan and you'll see them discussing how to increase immigration into Japan.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2016, 05:28:35 PM »
I do all of that and am married. Who gave you the idea you have to give all that up?? You've been doped lol!

I go to bed when I want, eat when I want, don't answer to anyone. Yes sure you gotta help wash the dishes who fucking cares. It's nice not to live in a shit hole.

Keep telling yourself you won by being single.

Trump is winning everyday and has a great family and wife by his side. The globalists want losers like you who think they've won by staying single. LMAO!!

It's not about winning or losing... it's about individual happiness.  For me it's more about personal freedom to do what you want, how you want, when you want.  

Marriage is not financially beneficial for a man.  Your personal freedom is also removed.  That freedom can be regained through divorce, but the man usually loses 50% of everything he has - ouch.  

Yes, there are some good women out there, but they are far and few between.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2016, 10:24:25 PM »
Most of that is great and true, but being a single guy nowadays doesn't mean you have free reign with pussy. Finding even average looking women who are down with just "having fun" is virtually impossible. I spent nearly all of my twenties not getting laid, and not for lack of trying!

You've been singing this tune for awhile and sound unhappy.  Not trying to be a dick but it may be time for a no bullshit stock take because it doesn't add up.  Women like to screw.  If you look good but never hit then it's your behavior or your targeting system.  Good news is you can fix it.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2016, 10:38:40 PM »
U can switch on english subtitles, it's really worth watching. Srsly, being single looks so f*ing depressing from the outside. Like nothing in life makes sense without a partner by your side :-X (no homo)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2016, 12:42:16 AM »
1. She was a bitch basically telling guys a few minutes into the date she wouldn't want to be with them, how can she expect it to go well saying that, plus cameras right up in your face is slightly offputting.

2. The guy with the beard and the longhair should have tried to seal the deal at the end of that date by passionately kissing her on the lips but it didn't show how it ended, that's very suspicious.

3. She almost cried during a first date, that's a sign of mental instability enough to send most sane people running (if she's like that with a stranger she's trying to impress how does she act with people she knows?).

4. On the second date with the beard guy she acted like a twat again and showed no enthusiasm, asked extremely awkward questions and passed big generalisations on someone she barely knew then criticized him for making HER feel uncomfortable lol!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2016, 01:00:19 AM »
You've been singing this tune for awhile and sound unhappy.  Not trying to be a dick but it may be time for a no bullshit stock take because it doesn't add up.  Women like to screw.  If you look good but never hit then it's your behavior or your targeting system.  Good news is you can fix it.

I know. You are probably right. But to be fair, I was explicitly told by more than one woman that they only tolerate sex to appease the guy and have no real desire for it otherwise, thus it is often an annoyance.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2016, 01:50:44 AM »
I know. You are probably right. But to be fair, I was explicitly told by more than one woman that they only tolerate sex to appease the guy and have no real desire for it otherwise, thus it is often an annoyance.

They're probably on psych meds.  An ex of mine got a way lower libido on SS(ND)RIs.  Birth control pills will also lower female drive.  So congratulations.  The problem isn't you.  Find a woman who doesn't have to take vagina drying pills in order to not be batshit and you're good to go.  There are plenty of cock loving women out there bro.