Author Topic: Gaspari Products  (Read 2789 times)

Snap_Jenkins

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Gaspari Products
« on: March 31, 2006, 04:49:30 PM »
Is anyone having good results from ANY of is products? If so what are they?

youngguns

• Getbig II
Re: Gaspari Products
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 07:02:36 PM »
I have tried a couple of his products and had decent results.

Dr.X

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 07:51:05 PM »
Their protein powder mixes well and tastes decent. I just stated a patient on SizeOn, will let you know the results.

TheBigAristotle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 10:39:26 AM »
SizeOn and SuperPump250 are awesome....especially when you stack them together IMO

dinsf2004

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 03:09:07 PM »
Halodrol was great but they took it off the market, although it looks like it is being reintroduced without the ingredients that made it work. 

SuperPump is really good as is Novedex XT as either a testosterone booster or a PCT.  It worked well for me after coming off a cycle of Halodrol. 

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 02:28:44 PM »
Ive tried size on now for about 2 weeks tastes nasty.  A friend gave it to me to try.  Im sure there are other ones out there cheaper and just as good.  In my opinion you could prob take arginine and a good creatine, get a lot more for your money and it would do pretty much the same job

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 02:43:01 PM »
size on has worked great for me and i love the taste, as for gastpari prodcuts i think they are pretty much top notch...

i dont think you can remake sizeon with those ingredients sure you can use creatine but htey use creagluconate wich turns into glucose and createin and they also use a super heavy complex carb similliar to vitargo (wich also worked very well for me) among lots of other stuff.. just keep giving it a try man.. i use the lemon blast one stacked with teh orange superpump

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 08:38:16 AM »
So you suggest trying superpump along with it?  Whats in superpump compared to size on??

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 06:48:54 PM »
I have tried Novedex XT with great results.  I am on my second bottle now.  It takes a week or so to really notice the effects, but it does work. 

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2006, 08:21:05 PM »
superpump is more for a preworkout pump, has stuff like caffeine and arginine etc for that pump during workout

size on is supposed t b for during workout and before bed, it consits of more creatine glucose blends and that super carb called outlast wich is supposed to b as good as vitargo.. they both serve different purposes but yes they work good together

take the superpump about 30-45 mins before workout

then drink sizeon during your workout and before you go to bed

give this about 2 months at least to see really good results, remember its hard to judge a supplement on just one month basis

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 09:25:07 AM »
superpump is more for a preworkout pump, has stuff like caffeine and arginine etc for that pump during workout

Actually caffeine in a vasorestrictor making this product a contridiction.  In one sense the arginine is supposed to be vasodilator-increasing blood flow.  So the caffeine in these products are lessening the effect of the arginine...
Jennifer

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2006, 01:08:31 PM »
Actually caffeine in a vasorestrictor making this product a contridiction.  In one sense the arginine is supposed to be vasodilator-increasing blood flow.  So the caffeine in these products are lessening the effect of the arginine...
i too have read this but its still what in the product ;)