Author Topic: GASPARI wasn't as bad as people say he was  (Read 4771 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
GASPARI wasn't as bad as people say he was
« on: December 04, 2016, 01:34:59 PM »
Gets so much hate nowadays for being blocky, shit arms, placing higher than he should have etc.

But he had great legs, best conditioning for his time (for a spell) and he could pack on some mass. He wasn't as short as many people think, he just had a big head and was slightly narrow so that made him appear smaller.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: GASPARI wasn't as bad as people say he was
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 01:44:34 PM »
he was worst

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 01:45:42 PM »
Gaspari was a political figure, small arms and horrible shape! Only thing he brought was condition!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 01:52:54 PM »
tell me one person that wanna look like that
one

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 01:54:10 PM »
It's all relative to who you're competing with , compared to Haney was

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 02:02:43 PM »
It was classic David vs Goliath marketing done by weider, they shitcanned gaspari to bring in lee Labrada, my friend mike Davis use to train with lee in Houston anyone who knows him can ask him about mike!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2016, 02:31:23 PM »
Ex wife of his kept telling everyone he had a small penis

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2016, 02:45:38 PM »

thats was to cover the fact she had a huge vagina

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2016, 02:47:41 PM »
that kinda goes without saying looking at that thong

the only guys on stage who have a decent bulge consistently are dexter and dennis wolf

no homo just calling a spade a spade

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2016, 03:24:06 PM »
 :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2016, 03:28:57 PM »
gapari was very good bodybuild..the all 80s wipe floor with today ,, its not even comparable,, bodybuild looked at with admiration ..everyone wanted to be like us to look like us ..you had a lot of pride and realy considered healthy by every day joe,,i mean you were looked at with respect

now with Donald it comes back be sure of tht but the lazynes of the generation and the pharmaceutical igf and top level fda gh that make it so so easy for someoe with sub par genetic structure to be something in bodybuild... i mean it takes its toll on the quality

labrada and gspari eventhough i cant realy stand gaspari but over all the all 80s wipe floor with 2000s it just look better and more attractive ,,

looking like a lee hainey is what bodybuild should be all about ..this is my opinion ..always been my opinion ,, yes ron colman was a monster and freak and everything you want to call it but in reality its lee hainey where bodybuiild was at its absolit best socially and culturally

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tunza Muscle

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2016, 03:34:30 PM »
gapari was very good bodybuild..the all 80s wipe floor with today ,, its not even comparable,, bodybuild looked at with admiration ..everyone wanted to be like us to look like us ..you had a lot of pride and realy considered healthy by every day joe,,i mean you were looked at with respect

now with Donald it comes back be sure of tht but the lazynes of the generation and the pharmaceutical igf and top level fda gh that make it so so easy for someoe with sub par genetic structure to be something in bodybuild... i mean it takes its toll on the quality

labrada and gspari eventhough i cant realy stand gaspari but over all the all 80s wipe floor with 2000s it just look better and more attractive ,,

looking like a lee hainey is what bodybuild should be all about ..this is my opinion ..always been my opinion ,, yes ron colman was a monster and freak and everything you want to call it but in reality its lee hainey where bodybuiild was at its absolit best socially and culturally

gh15 approved
I duefully disagree. In my mind Art Atwood and Markus Ruhl are the pinnacle. Can't be topped.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2016, 03:54:59 PM »

gh15 approved

the absolute most perfectly aesthetic and beautiful bb of all time was francis benafetto (full homo)

when be was @ 80 kg later he got bigger in the same condition but lost a good bit of his aesthetic beauty  :'(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2016, 03:57:56 PM »
^pm me or the mods your nme on the gh15 boarding so i tel them to give you wizard.. you are not big fella but your condition deserve it and your dedication al the years,,

actualy you can pm the admin there directly tel him youre dj i wil ask him to give you that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2016, 04:27:08 PM »
All you getsmallers can now find me on God of hormone CSWOL

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2016, 09:05:36 PM »
gaspari did look great from 85 to 88

he was crazy strong and intense in his training so the stories go

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2016, 10:20:06 PM »
the absolute most perfectly aesthetic and beautiful bb of all time was francis benafetto (full homo)

when be was @ 80 kg later he got bigger in the same condition but lost a good bit of his aesthetic beauty  :'(

This man was hands down. That face, 6'0" tall, lean (225-248) and muscular.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2016, 11:47:26 PM »
^pm me or the mods your nme on the gh15 boarding so i tel them to give you wizard.. you are not big fella but your condition deserve it and your dedication al the years,,

actualy you can pm the admin there directly tel him youre dj i wil ask him to give you that

gh15 approved

thanks bro, just put in my resistration under the same nick of dj181

This man was hands down. That face, 6'0" tall, lean (225-248) and muscular.

beautiful face (rather homo😋) but.......... his wheels were too damn big in relation to his arms and torso

benefatto had AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL of his muscles matching together in beautiful harmony when he was a middle weight, later he played with gh a x probablh slin and got up to over 2 bills anx he lost the gorgeous asethics of his, as his legs outsized the rest of him and his waist widened and thickened and this waist widening and thickening ruined him and many others actually

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2016, 01:20:11 AM »
Prime-Bob Paris was better than Benfatto imo.

Benfatto was great too though.
Q

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2016, 02:01:49 AM »

Yes

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2016, 02:04:08 AM »
Pffft.... The nabba  version of Clairmonte pisses all over benfatto and Paris....

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2016, 02:25:32 AM »

gh15 approved

The man with the infamous green tshirt pics is a wizard, does that make him an expert on your boardings?

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2016, 12:19:54 PM »
Pffft.... The nabba  version of Clairmonte pisses all over benfatto and Paris....

Very under rated.

JAGO

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2016, 01:51:47 PM »

Benfatto was great but he always seemed his head was just a bit too big for his body.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2016, 01:59:34 PM »
Benfatto was great but he always seemed his head was just a bit too big for his body.

thats true but it shouodnt be based on his head coz his head aint a part of his body

meaning the head has no muscles so it shouldnt figure into part of the equation chief