Author Topic: Had To Warn An Arab Person Today...No Bullshit  (Read 3079 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Had To Warn An Arab Person Today...No Bullshit
« on: December 04, 2016, 02:23:43 PM »
So I just got out of Sam's Club and went to fuel up at their gas station since it was cheaper as a Sam's Club member.  This truck was pulling out slowly from the pump when he's honked at twice by this Arab person in a black van and you guys know how they are the most impatient people out there.  The guy in the truck poked his head out, stared at him and then drove away.  So I continue fueling up and wasn't going to say anything but the Arab dude I suppose, seeing the whole incident tried to argue his case that he was going too slow.  I told him at first that he really should be patient at the pumps as their is no reason to rush but he kept insisting that he was in the right.  Finally, I basically said to him that in the era of Trump being elected, a person like you should not be honking at these people...that being white.  At that time, he nodded his head and realized that I was giving him some sound advice and that he should pipe down at honking his horn at people.  I wished him good day in he responded humbly thank you and "sorry for the incident".

One person at a time....making America great again
A

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
Re: Had To Warn An Arab Person Today...No Bullshit
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 02:26:48 PM »
Thingsthatneverhappened. gif

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 02:43:30 PM »
I believe this over 8 inch no biceps and tunza muscle threads.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 02:44:18 PM »
Someone forgot to change gimmicks.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 02:46:30 PM »
vince doesnt strike me as someone who would lie.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 02:46:50 PM »
he's a homewrecka,
packing 8 inches of kielbasa

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2016, 02:47:16 PM »
So I just got out of Sam's Club and went to fuel up at their gas station since it was cheaper as a Sam's Club member.  This truck was pulling out slowly from the pump when he's honked at twice by this Arab person in a black van and you guys know how they are the most impatient people out there.  The guy in the truck poked his head out, stared at him and then drove away.  So I continue fueling up and wasn't going to say anything but the Arab dude I suppose, seeing the whole incident tried to argue his case that he was going too slow.  I told him at first that he really should be patient at the pumps as their is no reason to rush but he kept insisting that he was in the right.  Finally, I basically said to him that in the era of Trump being elected, a person like you should not be honking at these people...that being white.  At that time, he nodded his head and realized that I was giving him some sound advice and that he should pipe down at honking his horn at people.  I wished him good day in he responded humbly thank you and "sorry for the incident".

The black man doing the white man's job, keeping the camel men down. We've trained you well. Did you offer him some bee pollen too?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2016, 02:49:20 PM »
correct me if im wrong but vince strikes me as someone, just as dr manning, who would stand side by side with the white man in fighting injustice.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2016, 02:50:59 PM »
Were you in the Jeep?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2016, 02:51:59 PM »
What most likely happened: an Arab spit at Vince.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2016, 02:53:17 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2016, 02:54:09 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2016, 02:54:33 PM »
Were you in the Jeep?

Oh yea....I love that Jeep.  Fun to drive.  Honestly, I didn't want to talk to the guy but he interjected in.  Besides, that dude that looked back was a bit pissed and you never know when shit might pop off.    
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2016, 02:54:40 PM »

Good to see you've came to your senses and got off the Killary bandwagon. I'm proud of you. No homo ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2016, 03:07:19 PM »
correct me if im wrong but vince strikes me as someone, just as dr manning, who would stand side by side with the white man in fighting injustice.

Hell, no.  I simply believe in the purification of the black race....get rid of all the people fucking things up and making us look bad.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2016, 03:10:52 PM »

Hell, no.  I simply believe in the purification of the black race....get rid of all the people fucking things up and making us look bad.
not be many left mate.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2016, 03:16:31 PM »

Cuck.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2016, 03:17:50 PM »
People are scared of them for no reason. Most of them are small and short. They will be ko'd just like any small man.
It's just that we see on media what they do to helpless civilians. What we don't see is they run for their lives, scream like babies when white mans great iron birds do rounds at their positions. For that you have to tune on youtube.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2016, 03:23:51 PM »

Just so we are clear here Black Shizzo....

In the era of Obama, whites should just accept asshole behavior from impatient low- life Arabs.

In the era of Trump, white people might hold low- life Arabs accountable for their asshole behavior.

Okay, got it.....cool story bullshitter.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

BBFan

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2016, 04:59:38 PM »
Vince you should go across the highway at Costco.Gas is always 5 cents cheaper than Sam's.I know you like to keep it frugal.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2016, 05:06:47 PM »
Vince you should go across the highway at Costco.Gas is always 5 cents cheaper than Sam's.I know you like to keep it frugal.

Actually, 10 years ago I had a better idea.... ;D

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/908-I-m-trying-to-save-on-gas-Need-some-advice
A

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2016, 10:07:43 PM »

Actually, 10 years ago I had a better idea.... ;D

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/908-I-m-trying-to-save-on-gas-Need-some-advice

This reminds me, didn't the idiot that hocked gold-by-the-gram as an "investment" on here, also post about magical "gas pills"?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2016, 11:11:56 PM »

If that really happened you did a good deed Vincenzo.
Q