Author Topic: went to my first (and last ) physique contest  (Read 5717 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: went to my first (and last ) physique contest
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2016, 11:20:47 AM »
Go 4 It: im proud of you

and im upset you didnt win 3 outta 3  >:(
Well to be fair, the show I didn't win was a national level show, I did land in the top 10 out of over 35 dudes in my class.
still cant figure you out bro

with your ultra handsome face and damn good bod you should be hooking up with Jamie Gertz and Alissa Milano look alikes yet the girls you posted yourself with are way below your league  ??? ???

and no offense bro as i like you and yous a good dude

but maybe nows you gots some fit hot bodied beauty  :P
You gotta realize the type of girls I'm around, I work on a cruiseship, theres not many dime pieces that work on my ship, the few that are dime pieces are usually in the production cast (singers or dancers) or spa chicks, these girls I don't really have much exposure to, I run the outdoor bars on my ship, I deal with mostly waitresses and bartenders so these are the chicks I end up hooking up with. When I bartended on land I landed far more hotter girls because these were the girls that I had exposure to. Since I've been in Hawaii, I have been able to hook up with some very beautiful locals, but to land one of these girls is almost impossible without getting your ass kicked, if you know anything about the Hawaiian culture, the men absolutely hate anyone not from there island.
maybe go forit likes average girls who will do all the nasty shit he likes, like good lil whores should plus he likes to watch his rocky dvds after hes training sessions

imagine if he had to entertain some really hot good looking bitch that demanded more of his time and attention , this would cut into his training time and rocky movie time.

lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2016, 12:11:05 PM »
^^^ i see

my uncle was a bar manager at a posh hotel and he hired only hot females to be his cocktsil waitresses and didnt even look at the resumes, just looked them up and down and if they were hot enough they got thr job

yep, my uncle is a real douche

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2016, 12:15:38 PM »
Well to be fair, the show I didn't win was a national level show, I did land in the top 10 out of over 35 dudes in my class.You gotta realize the type of girls I'm around, I work on a cruiseship, theres not many dime pieces that work on my ship, the few that are dime pieces are usually in the production cast (singers or dancers) or spa chicks, these girls I don't really have much exposure to, I run the outdoor bars on my ship, I deal with mostly waitresses and bartenders so these are the chicks I end up hooking up with. When I bartended on land I landed far more hotter girls because these were the girls that I had exposure to. Since I've been in Hawaii, I have been able to hook up with some very beautiful locals, but to land one of these girls is almost impossible without getting your ass kicked, if you know anything about the Hawaiian culture, the men absolutely hate anyone not from there island.lol

hey go 4 it , i didnt know that about hawaiins ive been there a couple of times, the girls are beautiful.   which island are you on ? ive been to maui and kaui

Hack Benchers

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2016, 12:53:31 PM »
lol, my company wrote a story about me and put it in our monthly newsletter, it get distributed to all of our employees across the globe, over 20 ships and 25,000 employees  ;D

Side note: after I won my second show, all of crew on the ship was asking me what I was doing there? Why am I still working there? Didn't you make it? You're a champion, didn't you make a lot of money?  ;D I was like um no, not even close guys lol
;D  ;D LOL

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2016, 05:49:49 PM »
^^^ i see

my uncle was a bar manager at a posh hotel and he hired only hot females to be his cocktsil waitresses and didnt even look at the resumes, just looked them up and down and if they were hot enough they got thr job

yep, my uncle is a real douche
Haha, that was pretty much the criteria for hiring in most of the nightcubs I worked in, no need for resume, experience, as long as you were hot that's all that mattered ;D

hey go 4 it , i didnt know that about hawaiins ive been there a couple of times, the girls are beautiful.   which island are you on ? ive been to maui and kaui
Hawaiians are good people, I have many local friends, but hooking up with a local is definitely not an easy task, not to mention they breed very young there, go to a mall or a Walmart and you'll see very young girls 18-19 years old already with 2 kids, very common there.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2016, 08:39:23 PM »
go4it, in my positivity thread you mentioned how you like the life path you chose doing bartending and banging girls on cruise ships in  casual fun flings . i did want to ask though if these girls ever look down on you, like do you ever feel they cant take you serious as a contender for a relationship? thT must cross your mind right? most men in thirties have grounded in a routine, career, hobbies, etc. not saying bartending isnt a career, but  is it hard to get women to take you seriously? like ehat happens when your 45? will that single bartending life be lonely ?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2016, 09:15:51 PM »
go4it, in my positivity thread you mentioned how you like the life path you chose doing bartending and banging girls on cruise ships in  casual fun flings . i did want to ask though if these girls ever look down on you, like do you ever feel they cant take you serious as a contender for a relationship? thT must cross your mind right? most men in thirties have grounded in a routine, career, hobbies, etc. not saying bartending isnt a career, but  is it hard to get women to take you seriously? like ehat happens when your 45? will that single bartending life be lonely ?
Well, first off I'm not a bartender anymore, I'm a manager, 1 of 5 managers in a department of 95 employees, to break into management on a cruiseship is extremely difficult, once these people get promoted to management they stay for life most of them have been in the industry for 10 years plus before they get a shot at management, I broke into management very fast and I'm currently the youngest manager on the ship, so being a manager, I'm in a union, get a pension, 401k, and paid vacations, money wise I end up saving I would say 90-95% of my paychecks, all expenses are paid for, you live on the ship, so you don't have any bills, food is free, room in board, commute is about 2 min from my cabin to my workstation, so money wise depending on your position cruise employment can be very beneficial financially. In terms of girls, if you know anything about the cruiseship environment its exactly like college, all the employees live onboard so you have tons of hooking up going on between employees, it's unreal. So it's not looked at weird for a 35 year old dude to be hooking up, hell some of the higher ups onboard like the engineers, upper management, the mates, dudes that are 45 plus get some of the most prime girls on the ship. But you can find love on the ship as well, there are good women that work there, my last girlfriend was great, she was from Peru, couldn't ask for more in a girl really, but I'm just not ready to settle down at all, she wanted a family with me, but I still have a lot of personal goals I want to achieve before thinking about truly settling down. Truthfully if everything goes as planned I'll be retired by 45, I own a condo in Chicago, made some wise investments in my 20's (thanks to my dad), and my savings. So another 10 years of work I plan on liquidating everything and retiring overseas, most likely Thailand or the Phillipines, those places the dollar goes along way.

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2016, 09:59:45 PM »
Well, first off I'm not a bartender anymore, I'm a manager, 1 of 5 managers in a department of 95 employees, to break into management on a cruiseship is extremely difficult, once these people get promoted to management they stay for life most of them have been in the industry for 10 years plus before they get a shot at management, I broke into management very fast and I'm currently the youngest manager on the ship, so being a manager, I'm in a union, get a pension, 401k, and paid vacations, money wise I end up saving I would say 90-95% of my paychecks, all expenses are paid for, you live on the ship, so you don't have any bills, food is free, room in board, commute is about 2 min from my cabin to my workstation, so money wise depending on your position cruise employment can be very beneficial financially. In terms of girls, if you know anything about the cruiseship environment its exactly like college, all the employees live onboard so you have tons of hooking up going on between employees, it's unreal. So it's not looked at weird for a 35 year old dude to be hooking up, hell some of the higher ups onboard like the engineers, upper management, the mates, dudes that are 45 plus get some of the most prime girls on the ship. But you can find love on the ship as well, there are good women that work there, my last girlfriend was great, she was from Peru, couldn't ask for more in a girl really, but I'm just not ready to settle down at all, she wanted a family with me, but I still have a lot of personal goals I want to achieve before thinking about truly settling down. Truthfully if everything goes as planned I'll be retired by 45, I own a condo in Chicago, made some wise investments in my 20's (thanks to my dad), and my savings. So another 10 years of work I plan on liquidating everything and retiring overseas, most likely Thailand or the Phillipines, those places the dollar goes along way.
punctuate FFS

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2016, 12:03:04 AM »

good stoff bro

but you need to hook yourself up with the cream of the crop, ie. petite blue eyed blondies with round and firm bubble butts  :P

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2016, 12:36:44 AM »
so my training partner, 28 year old kid, enters this classic physique contest in San Diego, Calif. so out of respect for him, I tell him that I'm going to go and watch him compete

so me and his dad drive two hours to get there

so the fucker tells me

my kid got 5 out of 5 guys for over 6 feet in classic physique. these guys had some muscle

Sounds like you two are quite the pair.

Do you do everything together?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2016, 05:25:12 AM »
8)...not many people can say they have it like this .nice job.

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2016, 05:26:48 AM »

it was reading so well up to this point
depravity of peace.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2016, 10:11:26 AM »
Yra, BETHERE!!!.... I've lived in Thailand and the Philippines and a good number of other similar locals, including islands, and have always  missed the good old US of A.

And all the retired military who have lived likewise feel ... well .... LIKEWISE!

But Go4 does have one of the best jobs in the universe .... almost living for free in Hawaii and cruising along the most beautiful shoreline views of Hawaii while working outside in the sunshine everyday with days off to  train and enjoy Paradise.

And upon retirement he can probably take free cruises most anyplace on this planet.

Do any of you getbiggers have a better job?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2016, 10:51:16 AM »
Yra, BETHERE!!!.... I've lived in Thailand and the Philippines and a good number of other similar locals, including islands, and have always  missed the good old US of A.

And all the retired military who have lived likewise feel ... well .... LIKEWISE!

But Go4 does have one of the best jobs in the universe .... almost living for free in Hawaii and cruising along the most beautiful shoreline views of Hawaii while working outside in the sunshine everyday with days off to  train and enjoy Paradise.

And upon retirement he can probably take free cruises most anyplace on this planet.

NO,,JEALOUS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT..

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2016, 10:55:30 AM »
JUDO, It's good to see that you did not enjoy your first and very last bodybuilding contest, but don't feel like the Lone Ranger!

Many first timers feel likewise and never show up again, but the promoters can charge 40 bucks a pop(prejudging)  and make a  profit because  those who do purchase tickets are somewhat obligated to attend in order to support a family or gym member who is on that stage that day.

Plain old BB fans also show up but those numbers are relatively minor compared to those mentioned above.

Someday, sometime, someone will think of a way of to spice it up a bit and get people such as yourself fighting to get a ticket.

And I just might be the guy punching you in the nose in an attempt to get that last ticket.

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2016, 11:02:03 AM »
JUDO, It's good to see that you did not enjoy your first and very last bodybuilding contest, but don't feel like the Lone Ranger!

Many first timers feel likewise and never show up again, but the promoters can charge 40 bucks a pop(prejudging)  and make a  profit because  those who do purchase tickets are somewhat obligated to attend in order to support a family or gym member who is on that stage that day.

Plain old BB fans also show up but those numbers are relatively minor compared to those mentioned above.

Someday, sometime, someone will think of a way of to spice it up a bit and get people such as yourself fighting to get a ticket.

And I just might be the guy punching you in the nose in an attempt to get that last ticket.

a start would be make the free posing a third of the scores
three rounds
1. Symmetry
2. Muscularity
3. Posing
All scored separately,

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2016, 12:05:25 PM »
it was reading so well up to this point
depravity of peace.
8)...not many people can say they have it like this .nice job.

But Go4 does have one of the best jobs in the universe .... almost living for free in Hawaii and cruising along the most beautiful shoreline views of Hawaii while working outside in the sunshine everyday with days off to  train and enjoy Paradise.

Just to clear a few things up, I'm definitely thankful for my job, but it's not all "sunshine and rainbows" if you guys know anything about cruise employment the hours are absolutely brutal, the average crew member works 70 hours a week, and if you're management you like me it's closer to 80 hours a week, and if you're senior management (the cream of the crop) you are looking at close to 100 hours per week (at least that what the F&B Director, Executive Housekeeper, Executive Chef put in), that's for a standard 5 month contract with zero days off, cruiseships run 24/7-365. Which is why there is so much turnover (especially with American employees), you have to have crazy stamina and endurance to last these kind of hours without a day off, I've seen crew members quit in as short as a few days of being onboard, most wont last the entire 5 month contract, and for someone to last a year plus is very rare amongst the American crew..International workers its a whole different story, these people are absolute machines when it comes to work, they work circles around Americans ..it's honestly a joke how much better work ethic these people have, but they have a different motivation coming from mostly poor countries. So don't get me wrong I like what I do, but I'm not just banging chicks, surfing, and working out all day, I definitely earn every dollar I make there.
And in regards to retiring in Thailand or Phillipines, my dream has always been to live on a beach, seeing that I'll probably have around 600k when I retire, it's safe to say I will not find a place in the US on a beach for anything close to that. However places like Thailand (which I've been to 4 times) you can find beachfront condos for as low as 50k, so that why I will retire overseas. Side Note: Thailand has great gyms, awesome food, and good looking women (besides the ladyboys ;D) and most people speak English there, truthfully it's a Getbiggers paradise!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2016, 12:12:00 PM »
Just to clear a few things up, I'm definitely thankful for my job, but it's not all "sunshine and rainbows" if you guys know anything about cruise employment the hours are absolutely brutal, the average crew member works 70 hours a week, and if you're management you like me it's closer to 80 hours a week, and if you're senior management (the cream of the crop) you are looking at close to 100 hours per week (at least that what the F&B Director, Executive Housekeeper, Executive Chef put in), that's for a standard 5 month contract with zero days off, cruiseships run 24/7-365. Which is why there is so much turnover (especially with American employees), you have to have crazy stamina and endurance to last these kind of hours without a day off, I've seen crew members quit in as short as a few days of being onboard, most wont last the entire 5 month contract, and for someone to last a year plus is very rare amongst the American crew..International workers its a whole different story, these people are absolute machines when it comes to work, they work circles around Americans ..it's honestly a joke how much better work ethic these people have, but they have a different motivation coming from mostly poor countries. So don't get me wrong I like what I do, but I'm not just banging chicks, surfing, and working out all day, I definitely earn every dollar I make there.
And in regards to retiring in Thailand or Phillipines, my dream has always been to live on a beach, seeing that I'll probably have around 600k when I retire, it's safe to say I will not find a place in the US on a beach for anything close to that. However places like Thailand (which I've been to 4 times) you can find beachfront condos for as low as 50k, so that why I will retire overseas. Side Note: Thailand has great gyms, awesome food, and good looking women (besides the ladyboys ;D) and most people speak English there, truthfully it's a Getbiggers paradise!
I GIVE YOU CREDIT,YOU PROBABLY LIKE ME CAME FROM FAMILY THAT STAYS GROUNDED IN AREA THEY WERE BORN,NOT TRAVELERS ABROAD LIKE YOU NOW..YOU GIVE UP SOME 'FAMILY'WISE TO DO WHAT YOU WANT.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2016, 12:20:55 PM »
I GIVE YOU CREDIT,YOU PROBABLY LIKE ME CAME FROM FAMILY THAT STAYS GROUNDED IN AREA THEY WERE BORN,NOT TRAVELERS ABROAD LIKE YOU NOW..YOU GIVE UP SOME 'FAMILY'WISE TO DO WHAT YOU WANT.
Yeah, I left everything behind, and trust me I'm set for life where I'm from, but like I said I'm not driven by money, I want to live my dreams, which I why I picked the screen name Go 4 It, as cliché as it is, really it's how I live my life you have to Go 4 It, life is too short, I don't want to look back and have any regrets.

Simple Simon

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2016, 01:02:54 PM »
Yeah, I left everything behind, and trust me I'm set for life where I'm from, but like I said I'm not driven by money, I want to live my dreams, which I why I picked the screen name Go 4 It, as cliché as it is, really it's how I live my life you have to Go 4 It, life is too short, I don't want to look back and have any regrets.

I bet you shout "bring it on" when you first get out of bed.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2016, 01:04:52 PM »
I bet you shout "bring it on" when you first get out of bed.
;D No, my alarm song is Winner takes it all, by Sammy Haggar, from Over the Top, followed by Eye of the Tiger as I brush my teeth ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2016, 01:05:42 PM »
;D No, my alarm song is Winner takes it all, by Sammy Haggar, from Over the Top, followed by Eye of the Tiger as I brush my teeth ;D
I used to know a guy who played "the only way is up" every morning when he got up.

Dropped dead at 55

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2016, 01:08:36 PM »
I used to know a guy who played "the only way is up" every morning when he got up.

Dropped dead at 55
It's not about how long you live, but what you do with your life while you're here broski, Bruce Lee accomplished more in his 32 years of life then most people who live to 100 ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2016, 01:10:34 PM »
It's not about how long you live, but what you do with your life while you're here broski, Bruce Lee accomplished more in his 32 years of life then most people who live to 100 ;)
apart from winning any titles while he pretended to be the best martial artist in the world.

How many competitive fights did he have?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2016, 01:19:48 PM »
apart from winning any titles while he pretended to be the best martial artist in the world.

How many competitive fights did he have?
Not sure, but he completely revolutionized martial arts, created his own style of martial arts. Is considered to be one of the most influential martial artists of all time, and a pop culture icon of the 20th century. He is often credited with helping to change the way Asians were presented in American films, bridged cultures, pretty much created the action/fight genre. Dude was an actor, martial artist, philosopher, director, amongst other things. I think the 32 years he was alive, were spent being very productive in many realms.