Author Topic: went to my first (and last ) physique contest  (Read 5713 times)

judochoke

• Getbig III
went to my first (and last ) physique contest
« on: December 04, 2016, 05:58:50 PM »
so my training partner, 28 year old kid, enters this classic physique contest in San Diego, Calif. so out of respect for him, I tell him that I'm going to go and watch him compete. so when the fucker tells me that its 50 bucks to get in, I said WHAT????
nobody charges 50 bucks to watch bodybuilding!!!!!!! I was pissed. but I had told him that I was going to watch, so I was in all the way. so me and his dad drive two hours to get there, and walked up to the booth selling tickets, and sure enough it was 50 bucks!!!
so I asked the girl for any senior citizen discount, and she said sure. 40 bucks for over 60. (I'm 4 months away from 60, but ten bucks is ten bucks). so we both got in for 40.

there were only a few bodybuilding competitors, so that went fast. then they started the board short guys. (not sure what its called, but they all wore board shorts, and could not do any bodybuilding poses????)
this is when it got weird. they all looked the same? looked like they came out of the movie the step ford wives. all sprayed tanned, all smiling with lots of teeth. doing stupid poses. one division had 14 guys in it? at
100 bucks each to enter, only 4 got trophies, fucking promoter just make 1000 bucks!!! I was tripping. (it was 130 for each person to get spray tanned in the spray tanning booth)

I did not understand the board short category at all. my kid got 5 out of 5 guys for over 6 feet in classic physique. these guys had some muscle, and got to do bodybuilding poses. never again will I go watch a show like this

the only saving grace of the evening was we all went to PHILS BBQ in San Diego. it was by far the best BBQ I have ever had. great place if your ever near San Diego

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
Re: went to my first (and last ) physique contest
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 06:09:16 PM »
These individuals who enter these contests are not true iron warriors! They don't carry on the love of training like arnold and lee Haney! They are just a bunch of getbiggers! 😂😂😂 Typists and schmoes!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 06:32:02 PM »
Watching a board short beauty competition is only gay if you want it to be. Just having fun.  I couldn't imagine paying to watch something like that. 

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 06:49:02 PM »
I've competed in three shows, won two, never invited 1 single family member or friend to see me compete, I would never put someone that is close to me through one of these things, they just would think it was weird, they want to watch me I always tell them not to come, sit through hours to see me on stage for 5 minutes, it's just not worth it. Not to mention it's just super boring, even if you are a full blown bodybuilding fan, it's got to be super boring sitting through all the classes.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 06:52:15 PM »
I've competed in three shows, won two, never invited 1 single family member or friend to see me compete, I would never put someone that is close to me through one of these things, they just would think it was weird, they want to watch me I always tell them not to come, sit through hours to see me on stage for 5 minutes, it's just not worth it. Not to mention it's just super boring, even if you are a full blown bodybuilding fan, it's got to be super boring sitting through all the classes.
8)..i'm sure your shipmates know of your acomplishments tho...

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 06:57:20 PM »
8)..i'm sure your shipmates know of your acomplishments tho...
lol, my company wrote a story about me and put it in our monthly newsletter, it get distributed to all of our employees across the globe, over 20 ships and 25,000 employees  ;D

Side note: after I won my second show, all of crew on the ship was asking me what I was doing there? Why am I still working there? Didn't you make it? You're a champion, didn't you make a lot of money?  ;D I was like um no, not even close guys lol

judochoke

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2016, 08:00:55 PM »
One good thing was that they started right on time. And they didn't mess around.
Once one flight of guys were done, they went right into the next class. But it was
Still one and a half hours before the kid got his 5 minutes on stage.

We were leaving right as the bikini guys were starting. They were some hotties :D

judochoke

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2016, 08:01:35 PM »
Oops. Bikini girls

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2016, 08:13:09 PM »
Sorry you didn't get the white towel treatment.

judochoke

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2016, 09:39:06 PM »
No cswole, my partner loves the iron. Lives and dies with the iron. But, no juice yet.
If he hits the juice( his desicion) he will explode. He has all ready done a 405 bench, with 5 reps with hands on the bar to assist. No bad for 6-2.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2016, 10:58:34 PM »
lol, my company wrote a story about me and put it in our monthly newsletter, it get distributed to all of our employees across the globe, over 20 ships and 25,000 employees  ;D

Side note: after I won my second show, all of crew on the ship was asking me what I was doing there? Why am I still working there? Didn't you make it? You're a champion, didn't you make a lot of money?  ;D I was like um no, not even close guys lol

Plus if you bring friends and family, you'll have to hang out with them after. And that cuts into your room 7, ice machine money were the big bucks are made...

Scat Cavier

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2016, 11:00:45 PM »
If this was Scottish Rite center, then you shouldnt have paid. Just walk in  ;D. Worked for all my friends when I competed there lol. This post is accurate lol so much cringe in there lol

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2016, 01:32:45 AM »
Go 4 It: im proud of you

and im upset you didnt win 3 outta 3  >:(

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2016, 01:38:46 AM »
NAMBLA's December outing for the LA branch.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2016, 01:44:31 AM »
Physique is like boxing to MMA. Boxing is all show with sissy gloves and stuff like physique. Whereas MMA and bodybuilding is where the true warriors go and compete. Bodys and minds of iron. Pure warriors. Like knights in shining armour, from a long time ago.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2016, 01:52:08 AM »
We used to have a group from the gym travel around to support gym.members or people we had helped/knew, since this men's bikini has kicked off its more or less ruined it, no one can be arsed anymore, even the homo's onstage dont enjoy it. I've never been so bored in my life....

judochoke

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2016, 09:05:10 AM »
Couldn't just walk in. Had two rent a cops checking hand stamps.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2016, 09:38:28 AM »
It would have been more fun with a bucket of lube and a costco box of tissues.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2016, 09:58:24 AM »

still cant figure you out bro

with your ultra handsome face and damn good bod you should be hooking up with Jamie Gertz and Alissa Milano look alikes yet the girls you posted yourself with are way below your league  ??? ???

and no offense bro as i like you and yous a good dude

but maybe nows you gots some fit hot bodied beauty  :P

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2016, 10:05:50 AM »

with your ultra handsome face and damn good bod you should be hooking up with Jamie Gertz and Alissa Milano look alikes yet the girls you posted yourself with are way below your league  ??? ???

u forgot no homo after 'ultra handsome face'damn good bod' ;D

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2016, 10:43:48 AM »

maybe go forit likes average girls who will do all the nasty shit he likes, like good lil whores should plus he likes to watch his rocky dvds after hes training sessions

imagine if he had to entertain some really hot good looking bitch that demanded more of his time and attention , this would cut into his training time and rocky movie time.

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2016, 10:50:36 AM »
maybe go forit likes average girls who will do all the nasty shit he likes, like good lil whores should plus he likes to watch his rocky dvds after hes training sessions

imagine if he had to entertain some really hot good looking bitch that demanded more of his time and attention , this would cut into his training time and rocky movie time.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2016, 11:08:55 AM »
F

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2016, 11:15:23 AM »
u forgot no homo after 'ultra handsome face'damn good bod' ;D

i didnt forget

good point

but i still dont undertand it as im hyper obsessed with sexy asses and i dont even give much of a fuck about face

in fact, an x-girl of mine nick named me Mr. Asses Lover

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2016, 11:17:15 AM »
8) 8) 8)

be there , did you hack into go4its cell phone.