Author Topic: How/why have AAS become worse than crack?  (Read 2234 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How/why have AAS become worse than crack?
« on: March 31, 2006, 05:13:33 PM »
In these days, if you use, or even think of using steroids, you are a criminal.  In fact, you are a criminal with bad morals, almost on the level of killers or rapists.  How has this come to be?
I think its blatantly obvious that steroids (used responsibly) are safe. Research has shown this.  There are plenty of health benefits, they even give them to AIDS patients.  One or two cycles a year would probably provide more health benefits than adverse affects.
How and why has roids come into the media in recent years?  Why is it getting more press than murders, crack, HIV, domestic violence, etc...???
Is this matter really this important?  It seems like the law does not care about the crack head down the street selling drug to kids and murdering people, but cares more about the gym rat trying to build a little muscle.
Is this beacue the media is trying to attack Arnold and Bush (both republicans with ties to sports and 'sports enhancement items')  What the hell is going on here?
you are gay.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: How/why have AAS become worse than crack?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 05:55:42 PM »
we have to fight the retarded hypochritical spineless cowards of the biased left-wing media
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 06:15:14 PM »
we have to fight the retarded hypochritical spineless cowards of the biased left-wing media

Most left-wing moron are pencil necked geeks.  Rem. most people are left-wing until they earn over $100,000 a year!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 08:13:12 PM »
In these days, if you use, or even think of using steroids, you are a criminal.  In fact, you are a criminal with bad morals, almost on the level of killers or rapists.  How has this come to be?
I think its blatantly obvious that steroids (used responsibly) are safe. Research has shown this.  There are plenty of health benefits, they even give them to AIDS patients.  One or two cycles a year would probably provide more health benefits than adverse affects.
How and why has roids come into the media in recent years?  Why is it getting more press than murders, crack, HIV, domestic violence, etc...???
Is this matter really this important?  It seems like the law does not care about the crack head down the street selling drug to kids and murdering people, but cares more about the gym rat trying to build a little muscle.
Is this beacue the media is trying to attack Arnold and Bush (both republicans with ties to sports and 'sports enhancement items')  What the hell is going on here?

^And you people wonder why I tell you not to post your pictures on here.

There are cops monitoring these forums.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Bypass

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 10:45:31 PM »
Thank god for the minds like Div...don't be a tool...be smart, be yourself, lay low, the don't understand..and never will...

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 11:35:12 PM »
because they fear what they don't know so they attack it, its all human nature

cincyfan

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 04:20:08 AM »
Remember the first rule of fight club; we dont talk about fight club.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2006, 07:01:55 AM »
cops arent shit
i know about a dozen cops at my gym that take roids
cops are like you and I,
the only thing is they have a job to do,but underneath all that shit
theres a body thats just wants gear flowing threw them.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2006, 11:20:36 AM »
I have nothing to hide.  I do not use, nor will I.  Too much of a risk these days.  About "fight club,"  you people have an entire forum dedicated to fight club!  I just wanted honest opinions on how juicing has become highly criminalized? 
I personally see it as an attack against republicans.
OR they gave up on the "war on drugs (narcotics)" and moved on to steroids.
OR they believe the myths that roids make you kill people and eat babies?

I don;t care if the DEA reads this or searches my place, I want to understand why a man can go and get breasts, get their penis cut off, and be pumped full of estrogen and become a women, but someone cannot get supplemental male hormones to add a little muscle.  Whats going on here?  It would be great for these bigbrother types (who supposedly monitor these forums) to add their opinion.
you are gay.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2006, 08:06:04 PM »
cops arent shit
cops are like you and I,

this is absolutely 100% correct...except you didnt have to be all saying that cops arent shit.... remember that a big percentage of cops are taking gear so regardless of what laws are passsed they still have discretion... in other words: gear gets overlooked most of the time except when people are doing things that are stupid and obvious... in which case every cop I know would call it : arresting you for being "stupid" not for actually haveing gear. Things that would fall into the guilty of being stupid category would be: posting pictures of yourself, bringing ampules to the gym, selling to strangers.... etc.... this is an accurate depiction of how I would say 95% of cops view the use of gear.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2006, 03:55:06 AM »
cops arent shit
cops are like you and I,

^That's all fine and good, but since the cops who juice aren't admitting it in public, it's not really in my best interests to trust them.

Cops are the biggest hypocrites.  Half the time they are using gear confiscated in busts to stock their own cycles.  Gear that is supposedly "evidence".  The fact that cops juice means nothing to me, so do serial killers.  That doesn't mean I will trust them.  That same cop who is running 750MG Test ew will arrest you for running 250MG Sustanon ew as HRT, simply because you don't have a prescription for it. 

If that's not hypocritical, I don't know what is.

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2006, 07:59:57 AM »
this is an accurate depiction of how I would say 95% of cops view the use of gear.

I would say more like less then 50%. I see too many overweight & out of shape cops.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2006, 10:49:15 AM »
^That's all fine and good, but since the cops who juice aren't admitting it in public, it's not really in my best interests to trust them.

Cops are the biggest hypocrites.  Half the time they are using gear confiscated in busts to stock their own cycles.  Gear that is supposedly "evidence".  The fact that cops juice means nothing to me, so do serial killers.  That doesn't mean I will trust them.  That same cop who is running 750MG Test ew will arrest you for running 250MG Sustanon ew as HRT, simply because you don't have a prescription for it. 

If that's not hypocritical, I don't know what is.

true you cant trust anyone, but these asshole cops mentioned above are in the minority.... just depend on the cop really.. and the demeanor of the suspect

DIV
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Frank White

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2006, 01:51:17 AM »

I personally see it as an attack against republicans.

This is an interesting opinion considering it was a Republican, Attorney General John Ashcroft, who in an unprecedented move for such a small-time case out of San Francisco, announced the BALCO indictments from Washington, which in turn started the snowball rolling down the hill. It was Republicans, John McCain and Jim Bunning, who introduced new anti-steroid legislation.

No, this entire mess began because an IRS agent  named Jeff Novitzky had a personal vendetta against Barry Bonds. This country has a long, disgusting tradition of prefering our negroes "sambo-like". A surly negro such as Bonds just won't do when it comes to breaking "sacred" records.

When the media jumped on this story like flies on shit, politicians of all stripes jumped on the bandwagon merely for their own self-aggrandizement, under the guise of "public health menace". Meanwhile, cigarettes and alcohol, which directly kill hundreds of thousands each year, are available on nearly every city street corner in the country.

Might I suggest you try to find any way possible to view the film "Reefer Madness" for a good analogy of this current situation.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2006, 12:37:59 PM »
This is an interesting opinion considering it was a Republican, Attorney General John Ashcroft, who in an unprecedented move for such a small-time case out of San Francisco, announced the BALCO indictments from Washington, which in turn started the snowball rolling down the hill. It was Republicans, John McCain and Jim Bunning, who introduced new anti-steroid legislation.

No, this entire mess began because an IRS agent  named Jeff Novitzky had a personal vendetta against Barry Bonds. This country has a long, disgusting tradition of prefering our negroes "sambo-like". A surly negro such as Bonds just won't do when it comes to breaking "sacred" records.

When the media jumped on this story like flies on shit, politicians of all stripes jumped on the bandwagon merely for their own self-aggrandizement, under the guise of "public health menace". Meanwhile, cigarettes and alcohol, which directly kill hundreds of thousands each year, are available on nearly every city street corner in the country.

Might I suggest you try to find any way possible to view the film "Reefer Madness" for a good analogy of this current situation.

I think you have a point about Bonds.  If he wasn't so surly, they wouldn't have cared that he used AAS.  But since he does things his way and isn't a kindler gentler negro, they are going to press him on this.

It's about time you came around Frank.  Since you got out of prison, things haven't been the same.

DIV