Author Topic: Saw My first 5%er  (Read 1848 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Saw My first 5%er
« on: December 05, 2016, 11:10:57 AM »
Couldnt believe my luck today, all in the same place i saw....

1. mid twenty somthing, with mc hammer pants, atomix shoes, 5% hat backwards, earings, flared lats, milk jug, supplement company sweat shirt. girl or wife with him had Blackstone Labs stretch pants.

2. mid 40s Top tier manlet at 5 foot 5, around 6 prrcent bf, shredded to the bone, full of slin, gh, high high doses, sunken death face of peace, hat on completely side ways (wtf?), american roughneck AAR shirt, gorillawear tank top. atomix, shorts hiked up to mid thigh exposing massive shreeded thighs.

was tryin not to pay attention, but they obviously wanted looks, so i happily looked at them in amazement. their style was on point!

these supp companies have range, they can sell to the young teen or the serious drugged competitor. us GBers in business should take note

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: Saw My first 5%er
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 11:15:57 AM »

1. mid twenty somthing, with mc hammer pants, atomix shoes, 5% hat backwards, earings, flared lats, milk jug, supplement company sweat shirt. girl or wife with him had Blackstone Labs stretch pants.

2. mid 40s Top tier manlet at 5 foot 5, around 6 prrcent bf, shredded to the bone, full of slin, gh, high high doses, sunken death face of peace, hat on completely side ways (wtf?), american roughneck AAR shirt, gorillawear tank top. atomix, shorts hiked up to mid thigh exposing massive shreeded thighs.

was tryin not to pay attention, but they obviously wanted looks, so i happily looked at them in amazement. their style was on point!

these supp companies have range, they can sell to the young teen or the serious drugged competitor. us GBers in business should take note

thong how ironic, i seen one just like that a few weeks ago , 5-2    no veins at all permabulker,  5% hat on side ways.    had his lil jug on him to . 

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 11:19:26 AM »
why didnt you introduce yourself to me?  >:(

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 12:43:31 PM »
very descriptive

a

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 12:48:35 PM »
That's not a real 5%

A legit 5% er is sporting a healthy purple glow, has multiple tribal tats. Fake tan, painted on eyebrows, mascara and black painted hair (or no hair at all) and holds more oil than a ship.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 01:08:59 PM »

Almost as good as winning the lottery.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 01:18:29 PM »
what goes on in such people's minds

i cant imagine wearing a cheesy supplement t shirt with stupid slogans and logos

oh boy

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 01:37:53 PM »

2 at least appears to be someone holding onto conditioning which is rare these days. How can you see the tank top if he has an AAR shirt on (very confusing). Also if he is shredded to the bone he is likely off slin and gh.

The other day I think I was one of two guys at the gym without beards.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 01:42:30 PM »
stop fighting it already

become a 5% and join the club!

talk to you later, im going out for some ben & jerrys

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 01:49:31 PM »
2 at least appears to be someone holding onto conditioning which is rare these days. How can you see the tank top if he has an AAR shirt on (very confusing). Also if he is shredded to the bone he is likely off slin and gh.

The other day I think I was one of two guys at the gym without beards.

mr white,  whats up with all these dip shits sporting beards these days? i guess i missed out on what that does for someone

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 01:50:46 PM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2016, 01:56:48 PM »

mr white,  whats up with all these dip shits sporting beards these days? i guess i missed out on what that does for someone

You should grow one it's winter (so allowed).

I must have missed out on the youth beard growing genes.

You would know why better then me.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2016, 08:13:18 PM »
Hahahah I've noticed the gym in my work building, downtown seems far more likely to yield an encounter with such types than my usual gym (same chain, just well north of the downtown branch).  The other day I thought about making a similar thread, what a freak show it is...

Good story!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2016, 11:43:53 PM »
I have yet to encounter one of these retards, but we all have our local gym meat heads.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 12:14:52 AM »
I saw two guys with multi gallon water bottles yesterday I had in the gym but our gym isn't really the place for that kinda carry on. Other gyms in the city cater for the homos and wannabees