Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 22, 2017, 02:01:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Condiments  (Read 2198 times)
Go 4 It
Competitors II
Getbig IV

"The World Meets Nobody Half Way"

« on: December 05, 2016, 03:42:19 PM »

Hey guys thought it would be interesting to Post some of your go-to condiments and the foods you use them with.
I'm still a big tuna eater, its a quick, cheap, convenient way to get protein ..with little to no prep, I was always looking for condiments to help it go down, I actually found this Wasabi sandwich sauce that for me has been an amazing combo with the tuna, give this a shot!
Also honorable mention, my old faithful Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce, I literally can put this on anything, meat, eggs, fish, definitely have a bottle with me at all times.
Report to moderator   Logged

Montague
Getbig V

No such thing as an "essential carb."

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 04:29:47 PM »

WOOO
Getbig V

Fuck the mods

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 05:51:12 PM »

Homemade lebanese garlic sauce.
Princess L
Getbig V

I stop for turtles

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 07:31:05 PM »

Balsamic vinegar

:
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 07:43:00 PM »

Hey guys thought it would be interesting to Post some of your go-to condiments and the foods you use them with.
I'm still a big tuna eater, its a quick, cheap, convenient way to get protein ..with little to no prep, I was always looking for condiments to help it go down, I actually found this Wasabi sandwich sauce that for me has been an amazing combo with the tuna, give this a shot!
Also honorable mention, my old faithful Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce, I literally can put this on anything, meat, eggs, fish, definitely have a bottle with me at all times.

I'm a bit of a purest when it comes to food, however I do like lemon juice, salt and plenty of pepper on tuna. Dijon Mustard is good with a pastrami on rye. Horseradish (not the sauce) on beef. Eggs must have salt and pepper or I can't get them down without gagging. For a real indulgence I go crazy for Camembert cheese and sweet butter on a baguette. Plain old oil and vinegar with salt and pepper on any salad is great. French fries dipped in blue cheese dressing are killer. Either Haagen-Dazs vanilla or coffee ice-cream and I don't want anything on it.

Hmm....it's no wonder my cholesterol tends to be on the high side.   
Master Blaster
Getbig V

Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 09:24:48 PM »

LINK PLEASE!
Princess L
Getbig V

I stop for turtles

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2017, 08:40:38 AM »

:
atothej
Getbig I

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2017, 11:09:28 AM »

Yellow Mustard, Brags liquid aminos and sugar free BBQ sauce.
Gregzs
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2017, 08:28:10 PM »

Binging with Babish: Rick & Morty Szechuan Sauce

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBhhlE92mIQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBhhlE92mIQ</a>
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!